Getting started.. Manifesting Music students? Contact with spirits?

This may be a dumb question. Currently one of my more immediate goals is to finish transitioning jobs which I am in the process of gradually changing careers from retail to being a private music teacher (guitar/bass/ukelele).

I only got the job to teach virtually through a music shop pretty recently and don’t have any students yet. Its been about a month now though. Retail puts a lot of psychological pressure on me in terms of anxiety and just generally being a job I don’t like so I’d like to leave and start teaching so that I can leave this godsforsaken industry.

I’m a novice so I was hoping for some guidance or simple spells that may help. I have had a few third eye visions before and I can create chi balls so I know I have some ability.

In terms of gods I have no real preference. I have been contacted by Inari Okami during a vision (I’m pretty sure I did not call her to me) and she told me that she should not help me until I manifested my energy and will in the material world whatever that means. I also see repeated symbols of hawks, wolves, kyuubi, and an ascended master with purple eyes who has yet to speak. He was with Inari tho and some how I could tell he wasn’t a god.

Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions on this stuff I would be eternally thankful.

Have you ever looked into Law of Attraction methods, particularly those of Neville Goddard?

I feel these would be best suited for your situation as they don’t require any magical skills, like spirit work does, only energy and will for manifestation.

I had not. Do you have any suggestions for resources? Additionally any suggestions on beginner resources for magick and building skill would be appreciated.