Getting rid of new age ocd

Guys I started my journey into magick via new age in school…but the starseed literature literally made me more nervous,paranoid distant,social phobic,believing myself to be an alien with a mission to this planet of which I had no idea…but with the fear of not returning to the beautiful alien worlds if I could not complete my particular mission…it made me more suicidal irresponsible as I was busy protecting my evolved traits…it definitely fucked up with my personality as well as my career outlook on life and relationships…coming out of this nightmarish obssession has been quite tough.i am not done yet curing but 60-70 percent in control though the thoughts very much are there…what would u suggest?m trying hypnosis and durga mantra to help me out of this neurosis…

Have anyone experienced this kind of new age problems stuck in their psyche?what helped?

These things do exist to kind of tap into people’s psyche and draw attention, then they affirm the author or creator’s worldview (which may or may not be sincere, but sure feeds their ego) - don’t worry too much about it, I’ve seen it happen to a lot of people in the white light world, it’s a reasonably normal thing, especially if you’re an intense and focused kind of person.

There’s a phrase in the book Cosmic Ordering Service that I found really powerful for grounding and getting your sense of self-mastery back - that phrase is:

“I make a renewed commitment to myself.”

Also, try this core affirmation by Robert Bruce:

“I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

This is the absolute truth and will dispel any negative thought habits that have crept in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I do Roberts affirmationi.its awesome but I need to step on the gas with doing it daily.ill start today onwards

Cool - try that Cosmic Ordering one as well, I found it surprisingly powerful for what looks like a simple statement. :slight_smile:

Began both…I shall let u know the results after a month,my counsellor and psychotherapist lady eva!!!

Pranam and namaste

lol!! Yeah, when you’re taking sanity advice from a chick with a demonic Child and an imaginary astronaut as her new bff, you may want to think about whether your life’s on the right track? :wink:

Seriously, those things work for me, I hope other people will have some suggestions as well, and just remember this isn’t unusual, almost everyone gets a little off-centre at some point, they way you deal with it now will stand you in good stead the further you push ahead with magick, because it doesn’t get any less strange. :slight_smile:

Maybe u think like that becoz u were born into a society where girls are termed chicks instead of the truth,the manifestation of the supreme mother goddess in flesh and blood and Gods of the old are treated as evil instead of wise teachers of ascent…but here in india if u had a child blessed with goddess kali’s wisdom and blessings and even a lord krishna as ur bff…people would say u r a goddess…and fall at ur feet for ur wisdom and blessings…to have a child like u

While Indians need to learn more work ethics and productivity culture and formal educatiin from the west…the west should integrate the vedic etiquette of treating a man and woman as an incarnation of the supreme as compared to terminologies like chick and stud…lol

Just like u use lady in ur name…devi is used in indian girls named as well…that bears a certain respect and vibe…that chick can never substitute…though u should be dashing powerful and brave like goddess durga…it fits my dream of the ideal woman!!!

Well, I was joking! :slight_smile:

Though with a side of serious - that what works for magicians can seem unhinged to other people, so the sooner you get skills for handling mental peculiarities, the deeper you’ll be able to go into what seems like madness, to find the treasures within.

But anyway, people are obviously more than welcome to fall at my feet and worship me, bunny slippers totally optional. :wink:

[quote=“astralreek, post:1, topic:8480”]Guys I started my journey into magick via new age in school…but the starseed literature literally made me more nervous,paranoid distant,social phobic,believing myself to be an alien with a mission to this planet of which I had no idea…but with the fear of not returning to the beautiful alien worlds if I could not complete my particular mission…it made me more suicidal irresponsible as I was busy protecting my evolved traits…it definitely fucked up with my personality as well as my career outlook on life and relationships…coming out of this nightmarish obssession has been quite tough.i am not done yet curing but 60-70 percent in control though the thoughts very much are there…what would u suggest?m trying hypnosis and durga mantra to help me out of this neurosis…

Have anyone experienced this kind of new age problems stuck in their psyche?what helped?[/quote]

I’m not entirely sure what you’ve seen but I myself am not particularly happy with the New Age movement or how it’s progressed. Some people are incredibly paranoid and incredibly deceitful about their goals and beliefs. Likewise, there’s been a struggle between several groups about the fate of humanity since, well, since time began so it’s often hard to discern between who has your best interest in mind and those who have their own interests.

The concept of a grey alien really starts back with George Orwell’s article, “The Man of the Year Million,” depiction humans has only a meter tall, grey skin and big ol’ eyes. It wasn’t until Beatty and Barney Hill’s abduction did it get much larger in the public’s eyes. The grey creature in Orwell’s article was really a science fiction/fantasy story, which lead to some buildup to the “War of the Worlds” story and it’s famous broadcast, that stated humans would evolve to the grey creature, who survives on some kind of liquid. It seems more based around Orwell’s absorption of his Biology teacher’s, at South Kensington University, pessimistic attitude of evolutionary theory for man during Victorian Europe.

Gustav Sandgren wrote a novel called, “The Unknown Danger,” which depicted creatures similar to Orwell’s description. I’ve never read either one myself but they seem to include the strange ideas of these grey aliens being some sort of slave race to another, like in Sandgren’s novel they were slaves to Martians. These were both published within a forty year period of each other. The first in 1893, the latter in 1933. During the 1930s, we have to check out some Theosophists.

In that time, Guy Ballard started what was called the, “I AM Activity,” which is really an offshoot of Blavatsky’s Theosophical Society. Buy Ballard published encounters with the famed “Ascended Masters” in the 1930s which created more followers. There wasn’t much published in that way after that from occult lore other than from the Theosophists back then. Except for one man: Kenneth Grant.

Yet before I get to him, let’s do some time travelling to the 1987s, with the book, “Communion” by Whitley Strieber which detailed accounts of abductions and contacts with these grey aliens. It still did include the classic 1947 crash in Roswell since that’s common to everyone nowadays.

Well, in that same year, Crowley died and left the O.T.O. in the hands of Karl Germer. Kenneth Grant, still a member of the O.T.O. at that time as well, ended up publishing a picture that was purportedly drawn by Crowley with what appeared to be the letters, “LAM” on it. As it turned out, to me, that you can place the LAM picture with the cover of Communion and find they are almost exactly the same.

In fact, some UFO/NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theory videos on YouTube did that, claiming the grey’s were nothing more than demons. Well, the LAM on Crowley’s drawing actually spelled out “I AM,” which is a Divine Name attributed the Sephiroht Keter. The same I AM from the Bible, “I Am What I Am.”

Few people put that together these days, during 2014-2015 some members of the modern OTO started to meme that discovery. I mean they memed the SHIT out of it.

So, moving forward with your questions and concerns, some of the New Agers have this weird thing that these grey aliens are either here to help while some of the conspiracy theorists claim they’re here to harm us. Simply put, the grey alien may be a real creature but the New Age movement isn’t harmful. It’s actually an Archangel. If you ever read Kabbalistic literature or see the Tree of Life, you see Keter. If you see a list of correspondences, you will see the Archangel Metatron applied to Keter as he is the Chancellor of Heaven, also known as Little YHVH, an insanely powerful creature.

With all that said, you could use hypnosis but it depends on some of the material you’ve gained over the years. I’ve used hypnosis for other methods and have found it effective but I’ve also encountered the same problems you talked about with the paranoia and suicidal ideation. Numerous problems caused that but it was a distinct lack of reality and a problem with dealing with a world that seemed rather cold, callous and wicked. Simply put, that’s normal. It isn’t the world that sucks, just some people are bad, other do horrid things from time to time and there are better ways to live but coping with your ability to do and their distinct reason not to is normal. Trying walking in their shoes, there’s a good reason why people do so, even if it’s bad. Try not to judge others so harshly for it, we’re all fallible creatures.

Thanks kenneth…I had been confused over how people list star origins nd traits…different authors attribute different traits to the same species…and their missions…so it is a kind of confusing and overwhelming if u take the info seriously

Lady Eva’s image does fit a new age goddess/ascended master though…showering golden rays of love and light!!

Or, you could try an affirmation such as, “New Age is nothing but cobbled together fuckery”. Seriously, New Age thought is just like religion; it teaches our fate, our survival, is in the hands of someone else, and we can’t do fuck all about it. Pfft.

An enlightening affirmation indeed… I suspect this forum is filled with covert ascended masters!life is making sense now!