Getting rid of annoying spirit "in love" with me

there is a spirit telling me stuff and i would like to know how to completely remove it from my life but i dont know how to start, i made another topic about goddess kali requesting her help and i got confused, i did nothing and the spirit didnt appear or bother me till the last week thursday, i dont know how much time he has been there but he let me know that he is with me.

i really want to remove it completely from my life

i would really like to hear from you any hints

i got some questions, pls

1.- i have plans to work with my chakras but i dont know if i have to open them or close them
2.- i have plans to make mantras for goddess kali but i read from another topic that i shouldnt aproach to her because X reason
3 .- and also i would like to do LBRP but if i have never done this before and i would like to know if its going to be effective and how many times i have to do them? daily?
4 also should i need to exorcise my self?
5 do i have to change my life style?
6 do i have to change my personality because i may be extremely toxic

any hints please

1 Like

…

First things first.
From what i hear, you’ve gotten the help you asked for.
You haven’t worked on getting away from the connection yourself, as far as i get it.

Damn…
That’s quite a bit.

1. Chakras - closing them is only importend in self defense. Generally, you want to open them, and learn using them correctly.
  2. There are Mantras for Goddess Kali, look them up, please.
    In regards of warnings against working with Kali, many of the beings we work with are forbidden.
    Kali is considered the “Demon killing Warqueen”, as far as i know, so that doesn’t make her very welcomed amongst Demon Conjurers, does it? :wink: Besides, i know game mechanics aren’t the best reference - but in most of the Magicians i played in Games, the Mage is supposed to be able to handle the Demon by himself.
    And in that sense it does co-relate to what we do.
    That’s why things as banishing rituals, Tower Rituals, etc. are used.
  3. to do LBRP - Sorry, i really don’t know what those 4 letters are supposed to mean. :wink:
  4. maybe not need, but i guess it’s suggestable. We generally operate from a mindset of capability, empowerment… being able to get rid of it will answer the question wether it may bother you again.
    Especially when we look at the help which turned out to be “not enough”.
    5 - i don’t know your life style. Nor did you mention - explain it.
    6 same as 5. Considering yourself “extremely Toxic” is a strange way to see yourself.
    And i did a Samael rite, where i tried to embody his venomous ungoldyness.
    Note, toxicity is based on dosis and effect induced.
    Some of the most lethal Toxins become less toxic when being filtered out of the body they inhibit,
    then, becoming extremely more toxic then normally at a so called “micro-dosis”.

Good luck trying to look that up on google. :wink:
It’s what pharmacists work with when mixing new Medications.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Not anywhere near an expert a noob as a matter of fact. Maybe a lesser banishing spell, but if you provide some more detail it may help you get answers.

What magick, rituals, chakra etc anything remotely occult did you did you do prior?

When and where DOES this spirit harass you? Is it in a certain room, place, time of day or night?

What do you know about this spirit? Have you asked it’s name? What does he or she want if he would tell you?

Try and find out what this spirit is personally for me in the occult world I believe all systems exist. Hinduism, paganism, Houdan, Norse, demonology, etc. The occult world is so broad and abundant you can’t just take one approach IMHO. An exorcism could or could not work without knowing what this is there is no way to know.

For example calling Kali the demon killer if it turns out this spirit is not a demon you just marked yourself when you did not need to. I would guess a spirit in love with you is better than a demon’s wrath.

Yberioth makes a good point entering this world you do have to take some responsibility. It seems some people want to connect with as many demons and spirits as possible. Which I get it, but calling on a different deity every can dilute your connection. Of course it is a norm to work with multiple entities but we can’t be summoning beezelbub to make us a sandwich.

The banishing rituals are probably your best bet, and it will help entities you work with or will work with respect you much more.

3 Likes

Very well said.

Plus we had to take care of people who didn’t banish and just kept opening gates without closing them before. or to use that nice phrase: “When you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes back into you.”

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

thanks bois, i was laying meditating and i felt something entered into my body and aswell i felt my heartbeat out of control that is why im asking if an exocism would fit

2 Likes

have you even considered how much of your perception was in controled state?
Demons have been honored to show their love and devotion in ways similar to what you describe.
Sleep Paralyzis can build such sensations.

Yet, assuming there is a real thread on you:

Those are really good questions.
Questions i had in mind when i found myself answering your list.

Please, give us a little more detail of what you sensed / felt, it’s a little difficult when people assume things to be known for a person maybe living at the other side of the planet. :wink:

Jocking here, yet still…

Well, have a try.
I haven’t read a nice Exorcism story in a while,
i can use a lough. xD

Usually that alone should give you knowledge and power over the Entity.
You connected, and therefore you have gained access on it aswell.
There’s a good reason this part isn’t teached in most schools. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Besides,
just a strange coincidence…

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I believe it’s the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (lbrp). Not sure of anything else with that acronim. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ahhh, thank you, well sure that really makes sense.^^

So sorry for not getting it.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Interesting I have two theories one I think is likely you raised your vibrations and kind of opened your pineal gland/third eye. Try asking this spirit for all you know this spirit could have always been present. You just now gained the ability to know this spirit is there.

You say this spirit loves you, are you referring to a creepy sexual manner? If this spirit just says they love you and are not trying to be a creep it would be a deceased relative, friend, or significant other. Just a theory others
may have a better idea.

2 Likes

sorry for not giving lot of details but the spirit doesnt gives his name he talks with multiplevoices and he is there and has telling me love stuff

1 Like

I had not considered that, until now…
I may sound weak, being to nice, i’ve simply not had the right vision of how much may go on in you,
with this case.

What about inflicting a broken heart on it?

I mean, really taking time to tell it in various forms, how you don’t love it,
can’t come to terms with him not showing it’s real form and face,
the constant shape-shifting being an issue for you,
not really knowing it,
being uncomfortable and making you sad to have to put up with all of his unwanted,
and uninvited attention and interferences?
Make it reasonable, generous and really sticky on the point of not loving it back.

I know for any mortal, that can induce a heart attack,
i’ve used something like that before in baneful workings.

so it should work at least to a degree since it has clearly exposed its dependency on your acknowledgment.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

This right here just sounds like contact with a spirit. It’s an everyday thing with a magician. Lesser banishings ritual of the pentagram should be done until you feel at peace. Your mind quiets. And everything feels right. There isn’t a set number of times you do it. Do it till you feel better.

2 Likes

you could summon one of Heckate’s hellhounds. It has always worked for me, and now most spirits don’t even come to me unless I have contacted them before or I asked them to be there.

4 Likes