Getting rid of an Incubus

Parasites, like scavengers in Nature, often return to locations where they have found food. The fact that it approached you when you were young and more vulnerable and has only been interested in seducing you screams imposter parasite to me. I haven’t any personal experience with incubus, which is why I tagged succupedia, but what I do know about succubus is almost in direct contradiction to this pattern. As such, I extrapolated that due to their similar natures, they Modus Operandi would be, likewise, similar; if I am incorrect in my deduction, succupedia will let us know.

A Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (you can find an excellent example on E.A.'a YouTube channel) should do it. That, I concede might be the nuclear approach, though; you might want to try talking to it. Does it ever come to you when you are awake/conscious?

3 Likes

It comes to me when I am falling sleep and very very tired.
I am councious thou to everything we do.
So I guess I can try talking to it first of all.

How are you spiritual/psychic senses? Can you hear this entity talk to you? If not, a basic method of divination (very basic, as it requires yes/no answers) would be to take a coin with clear heads/tails characteristics and explain which means yes and which no. Then ask your yes or no questions and toss the coin. You can then frame the discussion according to the answers you obtain.

As an aside, and I am uncertain if this is true with any but the Fae (and having never tested it with them, it may just be legend), you may need to ask the same question 3 times to be certain that the truth is being given in response(if anyone can confirm or deny this, I would be grateful).

2 Likes

I could use the pendulum
Also I am a tarot reader so I guess I have to ask for more info to the cards.

1 Like

See? You do have the skills🧐

1 Like

Yes. And to your other question the answer is yes
3 is the number of true manifestation

I have a zero tolerance policy for deception with any entities I have interacted with in my past. If my intuition sense deception, I end the conversation and clear the area. I have never had cause to test that method against more and common spirits, as I have very limited experience with evocation.

I will try the pendulum and the cards
Than you very much

1 Like

Also @Teodoro_Fortunato, this: a banishing not as extreme as the LBRP you charge water with astral light (you imagine light coming down into you from above), dip your fingers in a bowl of water, and once it’s charged you’ll likely feel you can’t channel anymore light in there, then pour in salt, sea salt is prefered, then you just stir and sprinkle it everywhere and ask the spirits to depart, works really well. - say thanks to E.A for this one. Hopefully this method will be of use to you, or go ahead and follow the suggestion of @Lockhart but await a reply from succupedia first.

3 Likes

Whether that spirit is an imposter or not, the way you treated him, sexually, seems like a bad idea. Some of them might like that kind of roles during sex, but for others it could come with repercussion.

Can you actively touch him, or are these events within a dream? I ask because it takes quite a lot of experience and an advanced Clairsentient ability to actively touch a spirit, and most of the time are the succubus and incubus the active one’s when it comes to physical touches and sex. If you did this in an awake state and feel him on a physical level, he would probably challenge your dominant behavior until you submit to him. Some of them can be very dominant, challenging and persistent. Sure some of them are extremely gentle and careful in their approach…until someone puts them in the corner, that is.

Like someone else mentioned earlier, a banishing ritual is recommended if you don’t want him around anymore.

5 Likes

this is always very vivid experience I can see him and touch him but I’m not moving, my physical body is lying in my bed eyes closed, but I I can feel him see him and interact with him, as if I were not.

Thank you for your answers I will do what you recommended

I am in incubus/succubus experience since last 19 years

First, you have to understand, they are same entity, when in male form they are incubi otherwise succubi

You attracted them through your unique type of sexual style. These sexual demons are master in reading mind of victim from outside, you need to contact some powerul magician. To bind this spirit,
I strongly recommend you, donot waste your time, only fire can fight fire, only other demons can help you in this situation.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving me this perspective, I know what to do now, thanks

Idk. If any1 has suggested this or not, but E.A.s book kingdom of flame has a stronger banishment ritual than lbrp, or gbrp.

2 Likes

Is that all to do …

Hello everyone ! I have a friend who was attacked twice by an incubus. He hasn’t raped her so last night she contacted me so I quickly concocted an oil based on orange, mugwort, rosemary and the oil as the base oil and I prepared the seal of asmodeus. This morning, she called me to tell me that she felt the presence of the incubus who could not approach her.

[how to permanently banish an incubus?

I would like to ask him first about the reason for his attack.

help me please

I think I need help too if someone wants to hear about my situation…

No one needs to post too many personal details.

In my opinion:

Any entity that attacks people, plays with, disturbs, or even just appears during sexual activities or sexual thoughts and sexual dreams I call a succubi/incubi. A big tip off to an incubus is dreaming about and seeing the private parts. Most people do not see that in a dream when there isn’t an incubus involved. I have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment in this world and the next.

Order some brimstone or hot foot powder (brimstone might be less stinky) and place it in your OWN socks and shoes with the intention to get rid of the thing. Make sure you aren’t allergic though, if so you could try cascarilla powder or garlic. Do it daily and nightly. Especially near new or full moons.

You also need to learn your natural bio rhythms of libido. It’s going to try to manifest again when the tank of energy is full and ready to unload. So during these times when you are…most in the mood, you especially need to be consistent in your regimen and NOT give into the urges. Regular salt baths and showers.

Deep cleanse your house and mattress with ammonia. Mix brimestone with your menstrual blood with the same intention to dissapate the thing from you and unattached it from you IN ALL WAYS.

If you work with a deity (preferably a celibate deity) invoke them to shield you every night before you sleep. If you have a lucid moment in your dream invoke the deity immediately. Make it a habit in your conscious waking life and it will be a habit in your dream/underworld life even when you aren’t lucid.

Before I understood the power of deities in the dream world, I got attacked by a sly incubus again. He would just walk into my dream and the whole theme would change. Well that night randomly a Buddhist looking spirit walked in from the opposite direction. He just stopped right infront of the incubus and me and stared at us displeased looking and the incubus ran off somewhere. Then the Buddhist looking spirit just stared at me because the responsibility was mine to ensure I stay strong and lucid and fight the thing instead of falling into unconsciousness hedonism. I was helping recreate what the incubus wanted through desire because through desire I called it into being. I’m not Buddhist at all nor have I ever been but I am attuned to reiki by a person who is actually born and trained in an asian country and reiki is a Buddhist invention so The spirits of those lineages can help too.

Granted, I do find most western reiki workshop people to be out of their depth on this issue. I would not try to pay for reiki healings to deal with it. Knowing them, y’all will both end up with incubi.

Use the brimstone. Work with your deity.

1 Like

To get rid of an incubus/ succubus.

Preparation
-Sigil of Asmodeus

Orange peel
wild garlic
Leeks
Mugwort
Olive oil.
(Heat everything in a bain-marie for 3 to 4 hours or more if possible).

Consecrate oil with sigils of Asmodeus or Lilith

Ask Asmodeus and Lith to hunt the incubus or succubus.
Anoint your whole body.
Check if you are not allergic to any of its compounds.

Before going to bed, draw the Sigil of Lilith or Asmodeus, add mugwort and put it under your pillow

1 Like