Getting revenge on a slanderer

I think they will come out of it with a different conclusion, after things turn ugly for them. I remember telling his wife once I hoped she heard from God in response to their attitude; something along those lines. I’m not sure which one I meant as I was no longer Christian. I just wrote it out of anger as she was using demeaning and threatening language.

These shysters are not likely to consider magick at all. They are too materialistic and obviously have no concern for divine or spiritual intervention of any kind when they come after people for just a bit more money.

I do hope whatever happens freaks them out to the degree that they start considering it. But I doubt they would ever figure out exactly how it unfolded.

You are right in saying they confuse silence for weakness or even stupidity. They certainly respond in a disproportionate manner to anyone who challenges them, to show “who’s boss”. They probably don’t understand people who don’t.

It took a lot out of me to not respond to the last serving of defamation; I wrote a response and struggled for a couple of days but eventually kept silent. I didn’t want to subject the third party to this shit show (none of their business anyway), so I hope people will just see he is crazy for engaging in that in the first place.

And they will never see the rest coming. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t gone through with it yet as I feel I need to read properly and perhaps more than once, but I’m definitely doing it in the next few days.

I will probably see the asshole at court again (that’s where he stalks me; he must be looking periodically through the court roll to see when I’m there; he’s been doing it for a few months).

I wonder if anyone here knows a way to curse a property. One of my sigils was in that direction (that they would have no luck with future tenants), but I’m not sure it was strong enough. As far as I know it’s still inside the wall.

Is there any way to make weird stuff happen there on a frequent basis to scare people away? I’m going on the words one of them said, “I’d rather have an empty house”. Well empty it should be; why not help grant that wish :slight_smile: ?

The best thing would be for them to have so many issues with the house it ends up consuming their energy and perplexing them. They had no trouble with us and were paid on time, until they turned horrible and started treating us like squatters, after all that time.

Any ideas? Is there any way to have it visited by a non-human occupant who would scare the living daylight out of them?

1 Like

I just found out he has been sending more lies to that third party and is unwavering in his defamation efforts. I should have taken action sooner, I guess.

Thank you so much for all the advice and I’ll be sure to use it shortly.

Wonderful results today. Almost instant actually.

I used a ritual in the Demons of Magick book as things were unfolding and within half an hour or so, the rat was humiliated in court (exactly what I had asked for).

Rat & company finally managed to get my partner arrested for a few “malicious communications”, after months of stalking us. But at the very first hearing they “ran into a hindrance”.

It was very unusual as the judge called both the prosecutor and lawyer in his chambers and told them he knew them and they were nothing but trouble (they must be in and out of court a lot).

That must not happen very often (I sat through many hearings and it never happened). The police apparently were going to tell him to keep away from our family (not that they hadn’t told him before, but he wouldn’t listen).

So I thank Raum for his help; I’m over the moon that the bastard was taken off his pedestal and I can’t wait for more.

6 Likes

Fantastic news! Raum is very effective. I am so pleased to hear you are getting some justice. Well done.

3 Likes

Good Grief! This sounds like my narcissistic brother! I can think of a number of horrible things I would do to someone like that

2 Likes

Yes, I think that’s the exact description fitting this individual.

It’s far from over and the legal battle is just getting started, but so far so good.

Apparently his reputation isn’t fantasic to begin with and it’s well known he made his money in dodgy ways. That was news to me.

However, since he’s never suffered any consequences (he’s never been convicted, to my knowledge, for any of the shitty things he has done) he thinks he’s simply invincible.

I’m about to prove him wrong in the next few months. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good! Do the world a favor and Wreck the SOB :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I will certainly try my best. :slight_smile:

And most likely, yes, will be doing others a favour in doing so, to save them being subjected to his shit and that of his family, who behave in the exact same way. A bunch of money-hungry shysters with no morals or conscience whatsoever. Who knows how many people they have done this to, and how many they would do it to in the future.

Life works in mysterious ways and maybe him running into me and my partner was just the right kind of penicilin needed to make them think twice before they try to step on people’s heads for money or narcissistic revenge over being offended.

3 Likes

Hello @Morgan2

Would you share some news?

1 Like

Hi, thank you for asking; it’s really quiet at the moment; there is an interdiction for his family to contact us and vice-versa. But we’ll be seeing them in court next year. I’d love to know about any effects everything has had; unfortunately there’s no way to obtain infomation right now.

1 Like

Here’s the deal, narcissists and other such people will pretend to be your best friend and do wonderful gestures of kindness for you but it’s all for show and their kindness is a way to put you in their debt. People that are straight forward and tell it like it is are the kind that in the long run will be there for you when the chips are down even though you may not always like what they have to say at the time. You just need to be aware that narcissistic personality types tell you what you want to hear instead of what you need to hear which is more often than not exactly what you don’t want to hear. Pay attention to your psychic impressions of people, watch what they do and don’t put much into what they say. Be focused on objective reality rather than how you “feel” about a situation. If you ever watch politicians you’ll notice they do a whole lot of emotional talk to play on people’s feelings about things rather than focus on solid foundations of practical problem solving around objective reality. Narcissists learn this skill early in life and manipulation becomes a part of who they are. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thanks.Yes, you’re right.

The issue is with those who have had decades to perfect their art of appearing decent, and when they do turn against you it comes out of nowhere.

It’s definitely worth being sceptical when someone is too nice out of nowhere. I couldn’t believe with every small gesture of kindness no one had asked him for, he was amassing a list of things to throw in our faces later.

2 Likes

Yes. It never pays to show your true abilities to people. When you choose to be a gentle being many will think they are superior to you. Feed into their vanity, let them think they are stronger, more intelligent and more capable than you are. They’ll think it will be easy to prey on you because tyrants and bullies are cowards at heart and will only pick on those they perceive to be an easy target. And you let them until the time has come to turn the tables and crush them. They’ll never see it coming.

6 Likes

While I respect your position on this, I’m going to have to disagree. Recent experience has taught me that it’s a lot more difficult to seek justice than it is to prevent things happening to begin with. My position now is, if you shove me, I’ll shove back harder. You may have only been testing me but I’ll put you straight on your ass.

5 Likes

This is poetry. :heart:

2 Likes

I prefer slow burning revenge. I might look like I am over something and that its not a big deal to me anymore.
But I have no problems with pulling away the chair under that motherfuckers ass even one decade after they wronged me. Will I take revenge right here and now? Will I find ways to destroy someone after they forgot about me for a long time? Who knows? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Toilet Magick

NEED A KNOB-JOCKEY
ready 24/7 to make your wildest dreams cum true?
Call [Victim’s name and number]

If you know where victim lives and when they always go out, leaving their property, contact someone with a BobCat to dig a pond in your/their front yard. When they get there, find out the cash price, give them whatever is appropriate as a sign of good faith, tell them to start as it’s a surprise for your…and you don’t have much time, tell them you’ll go to the bank and withdraw the rest of the money - then wait until they’ve started and piss off!

Al.

1 Like

I think that some people fail to see the fact that justice and vengeance aren’t mutually exclusive. When I use the word justice I mean, at its simplest, ‘the quality of being fair and reasonable’. When I use the word vengeance I mean the singular, literal definition, ‘punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong’. What I may deem to be fair and reasonable punishment for an injury or wrong might not correspond to what the law of the land, or anyone else, has to say on the matter. Only the individual who has been injured or wronged can truly know what justice means for them personally.
The Juliette Has A Gun perfume I’m wearing today is called Lady Vengeance. Need I say more? :joy:

Edit: I’ve just had to correct a mistake, Lady Justice should be Lady Vengeance, that’s how closely bound the two concepts are in my mind! Haha.

1 Like

Guess you finally managed to somewhat answer my initial questions, after being offended. Congratulations. And have a pleasant day.

1 Like