Getting revenge on a slanderer

I prefer slow burning revenge. I might look like I am over something and that its not a big deal to me anymore.
But I have no problems with pulling away the chair under that motherfuckers ass even one decade after they wronged me. Will I take revenge right here and now? Will I find ways to destroy someone after they forgot about me for a long time? Who knows? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Toilet Magick

NEED A KNOB-JOCKEY
ready 24/7 to make your wildest dreams cum true?
Call [Victim’s name and number]

If you know where victim lives and when they always go out, leaving their property, contact someone with a BobCat to dig a pond in your/their front yard. When they get there, find out the cash price, give them whatever is appropriate as a sign of good faith, tell them to start as it’s a surprise for your…and you don’t have much time, tell them you’ll go to the bank and withdraw the rest of the money - then wait until they’ve started and piss off!

Al.

1 Like

I think that some people fail to see the fact that justice and vengeance aren’t mutually exclusive. When I use the word justice I mean, at its simplest, ‘the quality of being fair and reasonable’. When I use the word vengeance I mean the singular, literal definition, ‘punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong’. What I may deem to be fair and reasonable punishment for an injury or wrong might not correspond to what the law of the land, or anyone else, has to say on the matter. Only the individual who has been injured or wronged can truly know what justice means for them personally.
The Juliette Has A Gun perfume I’m wearing today is called Lady Vengeance. Need I say more? :joy:

Edit: I’ve just had to correct a mistake, Lady Justice should be Lady Vengeance, that’s how closely bound the two concepts are in my mind! Haha.

1 Like

Guess you finally managed to somewhat answer my initial questions, after being offended. Congratulations. And have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Listen, I’m not offended. I just think you’re a little too focused on me and I have no recollection of this former interaction you claim we had.
I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are (and I’ve even gone back through my forum activity to double-check).

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

I do like the 09A take on things. But the problem is, I do not adhere to stupidity into doing criminal acts like sacrificing someone. What irritates me is that it is told that you are “required” to do something criminal as a sacrifice and I am not about to risk my personal safety unless I can do it in a ritual in the form of a curse.

The other problem with it, and the other thing stopping me is what I have read that the goetia and the Dark Gods of 09A are not compatible. The goetia are supposed to be of the magian mind, or philosophy that is jewish creation and it is something that 09A is suppose to despise? So yeah I am definitely am not sure.

1 Like

Obligatory “Send back to them what was theirs to begin with”.

2 Likes

I’m right in the middle on this one.

As in, it’s normal for people to be kind until the need arises to change attitude, and this will lead to a predatory type underestimating them by default. Predatory types tend to think they are superior anyway.

But when the need comes to get the claws out, it’s obviously the best thing, as opposed to cowering before them. And when you do, they will absolutely be surprised.

An example from my personal situation was this ogre’s attempt to break the law by making threats of illegally evicting us. He thought we couldn’t simply Google what he was trying to do and whether or not he was entitled. Why? Because we had little money, which he associated with a limited intellect. By trying this idiocy he landed himself in hot water. They are indeed careless when they think people will take them at their word.

We inadvertantly did something better in the end. Their septic tank filled up, despite them saying it was self-emptying, it hand’t been emptied in decades etc. We refused to empty it before leaving and it ended up a right mess. The guy would be ourtaged about a scratch by a child on a table!

So yes, as mortifying as it was, this whole shit - no pun intended - might have been intended for them by higher powers.

1 Like

@Morgan2 I read through most of your posts about your situation. I have been in a similar situation especially at my work that I got fired from, someone else’s gossip about me. All the anger you feel would be well suited to magick with Raum. Which Raum seems to be most compatible to you. I hope you are getting justice.

4 Likes

I think there is spell somewhere for them to shut up or bind them quiet. If you want baneful approach, you can go that route too.

It went beyond the point of wanting them to shut up. He made false denouncements against us more than once. He was unsuccessful the first two times but got lucky the third time. He’s got such an inflated head he didn’t care his lies were easy to dismantle, or that he got exposed for them, so he kept on trying. He sees himself as a “high society” individual and thinks he can help or damn people at will by speaking for or against them, and that everyone will take his word for it, when in reality local authorities think he’s a pompous clown. The whole thing was really vicious and personal; it’s just sick to be motivated by a handful of cash to try to destroy people’s lives with false accusations. So it’s basically war at this point.

2 Likes

Some people really just need to be made to bleed internally, and end up making multiple visits to the hospital where the doctors can find no explanation for their terrifying condition :smirk:

5 Likes

Make a list of all baneful magick and go through them one by one. That’s probably practical approach to cover all bases. First attack him. Then his support. company, associates, friends, family. etc… Cut off his money supply. I hate people trying to step on others to get ahead.

3 Likes

I love doing these kinds of spells!:joy: I don’t know what sigil you slipped into his wall, but I do know all magical items have to be charged for them to work, and I don’t know how far you want to take this. If you have reservations about going a bit darker or not. Either way, I don’t mind helping. I have several bos, with white, gray, and black magick spells. This type of spell is not difficult. The first thing you need to do is realize you are not hopeless in this situation, and begin viewing him as the pea hen that he is. All the gossip he spews can easily be turned against him, and can be stopped. Tell me specifically what type of spell you are willing to do, let me know is you want me to look one I’ve used up, or fashion one for you. Good luck, Divina

3 Likes

Hey. :blush: Here is a spell I wrote myself. To get this started, get parchment or a piece of white paper. Write the targets name backwards first at the top. Then list every bit of gossip and lies he has spread that you are aware of. You need a black candle, appropriate oil, and incense. After you make your list place it on altar. Light the candle and incense, and concentrate your intent, the results you want from this. Use a black permanent marker. When ready chant this spell: Fires of slander, Burning bright, Go into darkness, Into Night! ( Now completely cover everything written on the paper with black permanent marker, and turn it over on altar. Place candle on top of this paper.) Say the name of your target. I close your eyes, your mouth, your ears! You are no longer able to spread your lies! What I do, you will never know! And so it is, for I make it so!
(Targets name here) No longer will your slander harm mine, no longer will your slander harm me! As I will it so mote it be! ( Let the candle burn all the way, reserve remnants, and bury deep far away from where you live, and never return to that spot. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thank you all so much for the kind words and suggestions. Yes, I suspect I may not have charged the sigils properly; I hope they have some effect though. The most recent thing was a poppet made out of wax, with his signature inside of it. I kept that for a couple of months, until finally crushing the head by stepping on it and thowing the whole thing in the rubbish.

2 Likes

Hey, hope all is well. Funny enough, I’m having this problem too. Gossip that’s unfounded. How do I shut them up? U can PM me if ud like.

1 Like

I just read the spell above. Does it have to be a black candle? How about red/ greenish?

1 Like