Getting out of shell to be open to love

Non spirit powered …but magic powered.

How would you go about opening yourself to become loving and be open to love, when normally you want steal a horse and get out of dodge, or annihilate everyone around you?

2 Likes

Did you check out that emotion code book?

1 Like

No, not yet. I am still in survival mode right Noe.

2 Likes

Anything that enhances courage would be applicable, since this is an issue of fear.

Perhaps make a sigil that enhances your courage. If you don’t want to do anything concerning entities.

2 Likes

Maybe Invoke the energy of the planet Venus, as it has association with love, to help you get comfortable with the emotion.

3 Likes

*Anything that enhances courage would be applicable, since this is an issue of fear.

Perhaps make a sigil that enhances your courage. If you don’t want to do anything concerning entities.*

My point or kick about non spirit powered is for two reasons:

1. While it’s good to turn to certain spirits for teaching and training, the point of this whole thing is to become a living god/dess.
  2. As @anon72351403 pointed out in a channeling of Belial, his old priest died as a result of worshipping him. Some spirits crave that, some obviously don’t. So, since I tend to want to worship, I obviously need to worship myself first, not to be narcissistic, but to not be murdered.
3 Likes

I wasn’t downing you for not wanting to turn to an entity for help. I was simply trying to offer advice within the parameters you set for yourself to work in.

2 Likes

Your reasons for said parameters are your own.

3 Likes

No, I know, I appreciated your advice.
I just wanted to explain how I’m thinking today.

3 Likes

I’ve been rather uppity toward others recently, And this is why. I appreciate your reply @JezebelleMoon.

3 Likes

Ok. I just wanted to make sure.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

3 Likes

Worshiping oneself, as father Belial points out to me, is a way of self deification. You can simply become an omnipotent figure by creating an idol of yourself and putting it on an altar where you actually start treating it as a god. Praying to it, sacrificing to it but always with the mindset that that is what you want to become and that is actually you…

4 Likes

Right on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon72351403 … Funny you mention that …
Yesterday I had the idea about visualizing an aspect of myself as a better self, evoking that, and merging with that.

3 Likes

Nothing is accidental, brother.

3 Likes

Funny you say that. When I get my altar together in this new place I moved into this is precisely what I have been intending to do. Have a representation of myself on the altar.

What a coincidence :rofl:

3 Likes

Belial at work with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha yeah…what a character is he. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Belial at work with the universe!

2 Likes

There’s two ways to conquering fear: Fight or flight. The latter doesn’t empowering you, but the former does. In a similar way to treat phobia, the clients are interacting with the trigger objects that inflict phobia; Clowns, spiders, snakes or whatever it is that scares them.

Same goes with fear of love. What difference does it make to empowering yourself, but never mentioning the final stage of interaction? You have to get there, anyway, at some point to experience love. Right? Whether that person is a spirit or human doesn’t matter.

Sure, empower yourself and become a god of your own right. “Love thyself…”, like the saying goes. But don’t forget to let someone in, or your self love becomes contagious and implodes in a nuclear narcissist bomb, forcing you to start from scratch once again.

…and to know love is to experience love. You can’t learn love by loving yourself too much. It looses it’s value.

7 Likes