Getting Out of Masonic Style Oaths

I know a lot of organizations have used the free masonic style oaths, and not just the Freemasons, but O.T.O Co-Masonry, and the Mormon church. I wouldn’t have ever worried about them, after all, I never made those oaths, so why would it matter about them, but unfortunately, they are affecting my husband.

How such things managed to affect him when, as far as I know he never joined such organizations, I don’t really know. I do know however that when I asked to get my car back last year, Belial showed up with something wrong with his mouth. Now, my husband will not speak about what happened at his job a year ago, and it all has affected him in the worst way. He was going to divorce me for no apparent reason without telling me what was going on. I managed to get some things out of him, but it looks like I might be up against some powerful forces.

I took this list from an evangelical Christian site, but every site pretty much has the same thing on it, so I assume this is the template where these oaths come from, that pretty much anyone not initiated into this sort of thing can discuss with impunity. So, as a refresher, here they are.

The obligation of a first degree Freemason (Entered Apprentice degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

The obligation of a second degree Freemason (Fellowcraft degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given as a prey to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air as a prey.”

The obligation of a third degree Freemason (Master Mason degree):

“Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, so that no more trace or remembrance may be had of so vile and perjured a wretch as I, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn obligation as a Master Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

I am asking if anyone has had to do this, and what type of things they have had to do to defend against this sort of thing.

I don’t understand how this relates to your husband. Could you clarify that connection?

I’m sympathetic for you but not sure how these Oaths would be able to affect him without him taking part.

I have a feeling he’s suffering from backlash from not accepting the blessings he’s given or being willing to do the requests that they ask of him.
I tried to channel after asking what’s wrong with him and my words formed to “he’s just stubborn”