Getting no where and an evocation of Lucifer

I have been on this forum for a long time now. And I have done nothing. I have not moved up the ladder or gained any new skill regarding the occult. And this is a problem that many have faced. So, I thought of making a checklist. The following are the skills I need to learn which I have jotted down in order:

1. Divination
  2. Chakra work (meditation)
  3. Trancework (meditation)
  4. Vamping
  5. Evocation
  6. Invocation
  7. Making your own Spells
  8. Astral Projection

One thing I have achieved recently is an evocation of Lucifer. Tbh, I don’t count this as an achievement. I didn’t gaze at his sigil nor did I repeat his enn properly. I just called his name and asked him to come since I was desperate for him. In fact my room was also super filthy as well. He showed up and answered my questions (coin divination). Since I do not have my astral senses developed, I didn’t hear me nor see him. Didn’t feel him either. I just heard a clicking noise and for some reason I thought that it was him. Well, the first time I heard the noise, I ignored it. But when I heard it the second time, something told me it was him. He is by far the best entity I have met in my life. Hail Lucifer!!!

If there is any suggestions or comments, please feel free to tell me. At this point, I am ready to take anything. Even criticism but there really isn’t anything to criticise here lol.

3 Likes

Hold my beer :grin:

It’s a very well chosen list. That’s for sure. But I think it’s a bit too much at this point. If you were to pick only one thing to learn in this lifetime, which one would you choose and forget about all the rest, honestly?

Start with that one and master it. Then get back to the list, do the same thing. Until all are done. Just a suggestion. Hope it helps.

Can get my beer now…thank you :+1:

3 Likes

Haha Thanks a lot :smile:

1 Like

My criticism: don’t down play your success because you are still working on your astral senses. I knock on my wall before and after ritual to remind myself that whatever happens in ritual is part of that experience. So if the clicking noise appeared during the evocation, it is part of the spirit’s manifestation. Yes, one could identify the physical cause of the noise but the fact it occurred in that time period can still be held in symbolic meaning as you devote that time to that experience (especially if it evokes a strong mental or emotional reaction, such as your knowing that the noise was lucifer). So, keeping that in mind, your evocation was successful and should be counted as an achievement as many struggle just to call the spirit. Don’t down play your efforts, my friend :slight_smile:

As for the list, I think it is good as long as you don’t let it be overwhelming and don’t rush. Go at your own pace.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you so much for the advice and motivation

1 Like

I have two things to say:

First of all, thanks for sharing! I also agree that it was Lucifer, since you trusted your insticts. Also, spirits like Lucifer always come when summoned, even if you don’t feel them there (the same goes with King Paimon).

Second, you said that you have done nothing while you were here and that you haven’t climbed the ladder as fast as you wanted. To be honest, the list of the things you want to achieve is pretty high up and you don’t even have some basic skills. Sorry, but I’d blame the fact that you haven’t grown on you this time.

Don’t expect to learn how to summon spirits without your astral senses. Don’t expect to protect yourself from foreign energies without learning how to banish. Don’t expect to learn some basic divination without learning some basic tarot or rune techniques (coin divination is pretty basic at this point, you need to step up your game).

Astral Projection is something which is pretty much end game stuff. Even some of the strongest magi are struggling with that and you want to achieve that without giving the time to learn some of the most basic magic stuff. You want to learn how to control energies, but you don’t even know about basic energy works. Plus, you can’t make your own spells without learning how to cast spells.

What I’m trying to say here, is that before anything else, you first need to learn the basics of magic. Yes, they’re long, boring and not as interesting as some more advanced stuff. However, everyone did that at first and if you’re not willing to do that, or you think that it doesn’t worth your time, maybe you’re not cut out for this (which I know isn’t true, because everyone is cut out for this).

Of course, I’m not trying to discourage you, but I’m trying to show you that if you try more advanced stuff without first learning the basics, you’ll just waste your time, or at the very least you won’t reach the level of some more advanced members here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. You gave me some really good advice as well.

Actually I wrote down that list in order. So 1st comes divination. I want to master that before moving on to Chakra work. I think that this is basic stuff. Basic as in the base for all the other workings. And definitely Astral Projection is very difficult and that is why that comes in number 8. At the very end. Well actually number 9 since I will add “Cast spells that have worked for others” after “trancework” since knowing how to go into hypogenic state is important for spell casting. (thank you for pointing this out)

And thank you very much for your advice. It is quite visible that you have put in a lot of effort and time trying to help me. I appreciate this very much.

1 Like

And for some reason I am unable to edit my post :frowning:

I’m glad that my answer could help you. But even before divination, I’d suggest you to check on your astral senses and on banishing. Once you learn these two, then you can move on to divination. These two things are the basics in pretty much everything.

1 Like

Oh really? Didn’t know that astral senses are important when it comes to divination. Well at least I learned something today. XD Then astral senses (chakra work) comes first. Btw what chakra is linked to divination? Asking cause then I would start from that chakra. I have heard that one should start from the bottom (root chakra). So I guess I should do that.

And I have an incantation when it comes to banishing though. Got it from the KoF. Should that suffice?

And of course, I cannot forget to thank you. Your help is very much appreciated.

1 Like

Astral senses aren’t really used in divination. However, this is something that should be corrected, since they could help in a lot of situations. Besides, divination is a way to communicate with the astral after all.
As for your chakra, you should start from the bottom and work your way up. By doing so, you’ll build strong foundation and you’ll be in balance.

If that works for you, then that’s good.

1 Like

Hey, sorry to drop off another question but I was just meditation on my root chakra. This was the first time I meditated on my chakra and to be honest it feels great. But my root chakra feels very warm. Actually, hot. Like it’s bursting with energy. And mind you, this is the first time I meditated. The first! Now I was trying to move that energy up to my spine but it’s almost impossible. And also even 5 mins after i finished my meditation, it feels so warm. Is this natural? Is it a good sign?

1 Like

It’s natural since you start feeling the energy within you. It’s a good sign indeed!

Now, as for the rest of your chakras, don’t try to move that energy up. Instead, focus on the next chakra, without moving the energy away from your root chakra.

1 Like

Oh, that beer is long gone sir.

2 Likes

Ah thanks for the tip