Getting my mojo back

[quote="-TWF-, post:20, topic:2900"]I was just kidding Kokuto but that is interesting.

[quote=“Claidheam, post:17, topic:2900”][quote=“Icarus, post:15, topic:2900”]how do you fit 3 dead baby servitors into a mojo hand?

You get a bigger bag.[/quote]

Or a better blender.[/quote]

You guys are a bunch of noobs, you dry it out and powder it with a mortar and pestle with a blend of 11 herbs and spices.[/quote]

That explains why my Mojo keeps crying!

So I have been feeding and talking to my Mojo, I even named it. I have it kept in a special place in my temple were it “rests” between workings.

It pulses as I feed it and talk to it. I will be giving it a full week of just talking and feeding then we got some serious work to do.

Check out Vine

I don’t want to give any info as to what the Mojo was designed for, so I will just say this.

I have been feeding and talking to my little buddy and today out if the blue he has kicked in to gear in a major way!

[quote=“Orismen, post:24, topic:2900”]I don’t want to give any info as to what the Mojo was designed for, so I will just say this.

I have been feeding and talking to my little buddy and today out if the blue he has kicked in to gear in a major way![/quote]

The little bro kicking into gear!

What’s worse than finding 3 dead baby servitors in 3 mojo bags?

Finding 1 dead babyservitor in 3 mojo bags.

But seriously,TWF I’ll be hitting you up this weekend for some of those bags.

Is it best to work with just one or would buying all three of them be OK?

Also,if you made a psychic vision bag I would be the first to buy hint hint.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:26, topic:2900”]What’s worse than finding 3 dead baby servitors in 3 mojo bags?

Also,if you made a psychic vision bag I would be the first to buy hint hint.[/quote]

I would just work with one at a time. They are spirits who demand their own attention.

For example I talk to mine every other day or so. I take a lot of time to thank it, and then to tell it what my real desire for it is. It hasn’t spoke back to me but I am feeling more connected with it so I can kind of tell when it is confused by my words and needs me to clarify or simplify my request.

Thanks Orismen!
I was wondering…could a servitor or thoughtform be created in the mind then pushed into an inatimate object?
I have a stone sphere I was thinking about doing the with.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:28, topic:2900”]Thanks Orismen!
I was wondering…could a servitor or thoughtform be created in the mind then pushed into an inatimate object?
I have a stone sphere I was thinking about doing the with.[/quote]

Yes it can.

Honestly what I have been doing with Belial and his “War Kings” may actually just be creating servitors and pushing them into objects via evocation

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:26, topic:2900”]What’s worse than finding 3 dead baby servitors in 3 mojo bags?

Also,if you made a psychic vision bag I would be the first to buy hint hint.[/quote]

You’d be better off having a custom hand made to cause that which you desire.

I have herbs for psychic vision hint hint.

I can say with complete certainty that TWF is in fact a wizard. I just had something I had written off comeback and I feel amazing!

I am still being very vague about it, but I am very happy with my Mojo Hand.

Thanks but your doing half the work keeping it fed, empowered, and taking care of it so it takes care of you.

Btw
I still have 2 mastery Mojo’s left and 1love/lust mojo left. As well as the money hands on my store.

I also placed an order today for supplies to make protection and psychic vision Mojos as well.

1 Like

Alright, now I get to end the vagueness :slight_smile:

I just don’t like talking about magical workings while they are in progress.

When I had the opportunity to acquire a mojo from TWF he told me that he could customize them a bit. I needed a mojo that would help me find a job that would jump start my carrier right out of college. Looking at the job market is depressing, especially for someone fresh out of college.

TWF made a mojo that would break down barriers and help my job search. He even attuned it to a particular demonic king to help get his influences working on my behalf.

I took the time to really connect with the mojo (I even gave it a name) and feed it. In time I got to know its personality and what it likes and dislikes as an offering (a good mix of Jack Daniels and its oil is the primo stuff for it)

It worked like a charm, as I have had recruiters beating a path to my door and I really enjoyed feeling like the one in power while interviewing (having options is great). I have just been offered a very lucrative position with a huge financial institution and I am going to accept that and begin working in my chosen field :slight_smile:

I know TWF will tell us that I put in the work so it was really all due to me, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. He expertly picked out the right combination of ingredients and really made the Mojo with me and my situation in mind. He listened to me and helped me plan out exactly what needed to go in the mojo bag in order to accomplish my goals.

Fantastic work TWF!

signed,

A VERY happy customer.

1 Like