Getting my mojo back

Hey BALG,

I had the opportunity to get a Mojo Hand from The Wandering Fool. I am in the early stages if working with and I want to detail my ongoing adventures with it here.

What is a Mojo Hand you ask? Well TWF literally sent me a hand in the mail…

A Mojo Hand is a personal servitor often created in Hoodoo. Each one is created for a specific purpose for a specific person. As such this sevitor was designed for a specific purpose and attuned to me.

I wish I could upload a picture of it as it is beautiful, but the Mojo Hand must never be looked upon by another person. So I am keeping its looks a secret.

I will be updating this as I move along with my Mojo.

Stay frosty,
Orismen

You realise that’s just his way of disposing of the bodies?

:o)

Seriously, always good to hear reviews.

:open_mouth:

Then who was phone?

Seriously though, I am stoked.

A Mojo from TWF, a signed and talisman-ized copy of “Hands on Chaos Magic” by Andrieh, and oils from Lucky Mojo. This has been a very fun week :slight_smile:

I just dont want to know where that hand has been

Thanks for the review Orismen, I’m eager to hear how if works for you.

I’ll try to get some pictures of some mojo bags up in a day or two.

As promised, pictures of my mojo bags. I have 3 types at the moment.

Mastery/Domination
-Master yourself
-Compel and Command
-Influence
-Strength
-Break Obstacles

Money/Success
-Draw Money
-Keep Money
-Steady Work
-Influence in Sales
-Luck

Love/Lust
-Attract Love
-Sexual Desire
-Compel Love
-Sexual Potency

Each mojo is made to order and takes a week to have ready for the client. I include a name paper for the client and will add different seals such as Solomonic Pentacles or spirit seals at the request of the client. Each mojo hand comes with instructions and a dram bottle of oil containing herbs and curios specific to the hand, this bottle can be topped off periodically with additional oil. Price is $30 each. If these sell well I’ll make some more varied types such as protection and psychic vision.

I love mojo hands. I make em for customers at the botanica.
Can’t wait to hear of your results!

Do you have to do any particular hoodoo work for these to be effective? I’ve always thought this type of magick was a lot of fun to use, but never seems to get me the results I want. My interest is piqued for sure.

In hoodoo, mojo hands contain spirit. If you aren’t strong enough, you can’t get a spirit. That could be a problem. Or maybe you’re not correctly the job of the hand so the spirit gets confused.

Hmmm, I don’t know Euoi, the only spirits I’ve worked with in that tradition have been Saints, and from the little experience I’ve had with it, they seem to be like Angels: if they agree with you, they’ll move mountains, but sucks to your assmar if they don’t feel like helping you. It was disappointing, I really took a liking to Saint Martha the Dominator, doesn’t seem like she returned the attraction.

Anyway, didn’t mean to derail the thread Orismen, I wasn’t aware servitors were a thing in Hoodoo until I read this thread. Next paycheck I’m definitely going to be checking these out xD

TWF, I see your store only has money mojo bags atm. Are you out of supplies for the others, or can you still make them?

Saints aren’t hoodoo. That’s a Catholic infusion, but not traditional.
They are spirits of the dead who were good Christians while alive. They are believed to reside in heaven.

Feed them and work with them. Handle them, talk to them, treat it like a real spirit, because it is. It’s the combination of all the items in the hand along with your own personal concerns and energy to create a uniques spirit. In essence its a servitor, dedicated to the goal the mojo was created for. They get stronger the more and longer they are worked. When one is made for you it should have some energy already imbued in it by the maker, it will not get to its full strength until you have bonded with it and made it yours.

So I have been feeding and talking to my Mojo, I even named it. I have it kept in a special place in my temple were it “rests” between workings.

It pulses as I feed it and talk to it. I will be giving it a full week of just talking and feeding then we got some serious work to do.

Check out Vine

I don’t want to give any info as to what the Mojo was designed for, so I will just say this.

I have been feeding and talking to my little buddy and today out if the blue he has kicked in to gear in a major way!

[quote=“Orismen, post:24, topic:2900”]I don’t want to give any info as to what the Mojo was designed for, so I will just say this.

I have been feeding and talking to my little buddy and today out if the blue he has kicked in to gear in a major way![/quote]

The little bro kicking into gear!