Getting my health straightened out

I’ve dealt with a couple health issues for years now and it prevents me from living my life the way I should be. The doctors can’t quite pinpoint what’s going on, so I don’t know exactly what’s causing my illness. I could give a list of symptoms but I’ll get onto the main point.

I’ve read a lot about the occult over the years but haven’t spent time practicing. As I lay here in bed, sick, and also absolutely disgusted that I still can’t figure out how to make myself better, I think it’s time to ask for some help.

Even if it means that I have to spend hundreds of dollars on materials, and spend months reading and practicing for a full evocation ritual of a spirit, I’m willing to do it if it means that I’ll get better.

Any advice on how to get this started is appreciated. I can’t take this much longer.

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation and most people nowadays are underworked and they have Ill-health today. Health is life’s way. If you allow life to function fully it is healthy. Only by using this body you can keep it well. The more you use it the better it gets. Some people are overworked and they have ill-health. Most people are underworked and they have ill-health today. If you lived here on this planet 200 years ago, physically you would be doing atleast twenty times more activity than what you are doing right now; physically. You would have walked to every place, you would have done everything with your hands, you would be doing minimum twenty times more activity, I think im wrong, hundred times probably. For some people two hundred and fifty times. So, if you were doing that much activity then I would have told you, “take a break. Take some rest.” Now, the body has not been used. Only by using this body you can keep it well. When you say health you are talking about physical health. You must use this body. The more you use it the better it gets. If you walk twenty, thirty kilometres in a day, at the end of the day if you’ve not eaten the whole day, you really value food. So, one of the simplest things about health is just to use the body. If you sufficiently use the body, body has everything to create health itself. Now you’d ask that, “There’s the only thing, nothing else will happen to me. I will be perfect?” I would say, if we physically used our body as much as we should, I would say 80% of the ailments on this planet would just disappear; 80%. The remaining 20% in that, another 10% is because the type of foods that people are eating. They change the food habit another 10% would disappear. That means only 10% ailments would remain. That has happened because of variety of reasons. One is karmic, another could be atmospheric and there are other aspects that could have happened in the system, which can be looked at. Out of all the sick people, if 90% of them became healthy just by using the body and eating the right food, 10% could be easily handled. But now, the volume of ailments is so big because we don’t eat properly or we eat properly and we don’t use the body properly. So, apart from this there are other aspects of life. To put it very simply as you exercise your body, and after one month just see how well your body works, nothing else. If you do that with your brains it will work wonderfully well. So, you just have to use your body, your head and use your energies. If these three things are well exercised and balanced you will be healthy. Sudden burst of activity may lay you down, but if you build activity into your life. physical, mental and energy all these things if you build in, health will come. Your body is working well, your mind is working well and your energy supporting the two making sure nothing goes wrong. That’s health. Life is happening in full flow, that’s health. Health is not an idea; it is not medical idea. The medical fraternity and the medical knowledge has become more and more essential because we have built in very unhealthy lifestyles. Never before in the world medicine had the kind of importance as it is having today, simply because we are becoming more and more sedentary. So we are becoming more and more unhealthy. Hundred years ago, what a sixty years old person was doing the physical activity that much activity a twenty years old cannot do it today. That means we are just weakening the humanity. A degenerate humanity we will become over a period of time. So, you must use it. Health is not something you invent. Health is not your idea. Health is life happening well.

2 Likes

I appreciate the response. I have to say though that I’m definitely more physically active than your average person. Weights and cardio are pretty frequent, but sometimes I get sick and it impedes my workout routine. I also cook every single day.

Years back I decided to live as healthily as possible to rule out diet or physical activity being the culprit. I’m positive it’s something else.

Eating well and exercising definitely helps all around though. I’ll definitely keep it up.