Getting married and leaving the occult

After much thought and deliberation I’ve decided that it is for the best that I get married to a nice southern man and settle … pop out about 5 kids and stay home cooking and cleaning. My place is bare foot and in the kitchen.
I will have to leave magick and all that behind as it will not be allowed or tolerated in my new life.

I will have to say goodbye.

Please don’t talk me out of it. I need to make this transition. It is for the best.

There is no magick and no Godforms. .
Please stop with this nonsense and go back to living a normal life …

happy April fools day

Happy Easter!

47 Likes

Lol @Eye_of_Ra … You had me saying “what…what?” For a second…

10 Likes

You scared the hell out of me.

11 Likes

I was about to scan you for a curse or nasty things possessing you.

I was wondering when someone was going to pull a prank today.

13 Likes

My suspicions were raised at the “my place is barefoot and in the kitchen” part, lol.

A+ April Fools!

6 Likes

Well stay in the kitchen part and pop out 5 gave it away.

8 Likes

LOL happy April fools

6 Likes

I just about lost my shit when you said don’t try to talk me out of it. Jaysud

5 Likes

Haha you know I had to be a prankster on April fools day :laughing:

7 Likes

Damnnnnn!!! :joy: That was pretty good :joy: Had me going there!!!

6 Likes

Got me worried till “nice southern man”. Happy April fool’s :rofl:

6 Likes

Omg, I was so shocked! :scream::sweat_smile: You got me good, lol!

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lol! Good one!

3 Likes

Lololol! I knew it was an April fools joke about two lines in! Good try but thanks for the laugh!

2 Likes

When I dream it’s of an infertile, over-sexed, bare-foot bitch with three inviting holes, all ever ready for action when I am. A wanton slut devoted to my every need, who knows how to prepare fine foods, do the washing and ironing, shopping and gardening as well as keep the house spotlessly clean. When I fall asleep totally sexually exhausted I want her to continue to use me as her sex-toy. This is the type of selflessly dedicated to bathroom sex woman who still haunts my dreams. Years ago I worked out that women don’t tend to see their lives in the way I do, especially the bathroom sex bit. It’s always especially contentious.

Al.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra, why did you scare us like that? Pranking us like that.

You, being a “good, southern woman, popping out 5+ babies” Really? And, what does Azazel think about this?

Yeah, uh huh.

Very funny.

2 Likes

Oh he’s probably gonna spank me :wink::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That was scary! I had already forgotten all about April’s fools. Welcome “back”!

1 Like