Getting into the theta/gamma state

I know the theta/gamma state is crucial if one wants to evoke a spirit (as well as conduct most magickal practices).
I am not really good at meditating at all. I can be mindful, that’s easy, but meditation… Well when I try to meditate I feel I am just silently doing nothing, feeling relaxed.
What are some good ways to get into the theta/gamma state besides meditation? I know some binaural beats claim to work wonders, but I haven’t had any experience with them.
I want to find the EASIEST/FASTEST way to get into that theta/gamma state. I’m sure EA will have some fantastic ways to do this through his evocation course (which I’m ecstatic about!) but until then, any suggestions? Some kind if brainwave entertainment perhaps?

Thanks everyone for your answers!

Binaural beats with pranayama do wonders for me, even doing just that without making magick is a nice experience, binaural beats alone get me distracted easily and pranayama alone get me bore quickly but using both in combination get me in an altered state optimous for any kind of work. Just 10 minutes is more than enough.

The Mastering Divination course. Seriously, if you’re serious about this, buy the course. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

Good luck, the only advise I would give towards this is Trust Yourself.

I use binaural beats to practice, but enter the state unaided except by steady, descending relaxation

also the tip for relaxation given in The Mastering Divination Course is very helpful

Hi. How long you people took to get into the theta/gamma? i mean, in average, when you were begginers. This is because i have so much problems in my life right now that sometimes i have a bit of issues in putting it aside and enter medidation…I would say i think is very dificult to me to get into meditation and sometimes i feel my focus have like “highs” and “lows” and its not very stable, in worse days it seems a rollercoaster and when i am fortunate enough, which is rare, and about to get the aforementioned state, i have some glimpses of it i guess…like entering a dream but staying in the same place, the room changes, my mind seems to float and i start to see some abstract shapes that seem to float, and the light of candles changes …but is very rare i can go through, sometimes i am pulled back to “awaken” state… I already did something close, but i guess it was in those nights i am in “denial” of the bad issues in my life. It is weird, but somehow it worked a little better …

15-30 minutes. Now about 5-10. When you are there, you will know it. Everything mundane just falls away.

One little trick I’ve come up with to get myself there fast is to try and hear the ringing in the ears that you hear when you are in complete silence. If ya get what I mean :confused: In doing this, I’ve found I can now get myself there in seconds after a few weeks of practice.

1 Like

thanks for your answers, i tried binaural beats and the sensation after a while like 15 minutes or so (cant tell…), was a bit of dizzy, it seems that i feel a interesting vibration/pressure coming inside my head and some sort of tunnel vision, would this mean that it would be working somehow? I feel that sound can work for me, since for years i used to enjoy that “semi-sleep state” as i called it and listen to calm drone music until reality blend with some kind of dream…
The binaural beats were 7hz, as stated in the file.

[quote=“Sib, post:9, topic:1151”]hanks for your answers, i tried binaural beats and the sensation after a while like 15 minutes or so (cant tell…), was a bit of dizzy, it seems that i feel a interesting vibration/pressure coming inside my head and some sort of tunnel vision, would this mean that it would be working somehow? I feel that sound can work for me, since for years i used to enjoy that “semi-sleep state” as i called it and listen to calm drone music until reality blend with some kind of dream…
The binaural beats were 7hz, as stated in the file.[/quote]

As someone else stated, the use of binaural must be accompanied by the meditation
You can use any technique which works for you
when you feel the subtle body vibrating and loosening, you will know you are on the right track

I dont achieve astral projection (only once thanks to sleep paralysis) but binaural helps me to feel vibration or being aside my body.
When I listen to enn (those on the youtube channel “satan and sons”) and sing them it helps me to feel high like when you have smoke too much weed and you are not able to move anymore or in a very slow manner. I feel my vision is clear but trouble at the same time.
Hope this will help someone.

3 Likes