Getting into heaven?

basically only 1000 Jewish virgins are getting into the pearly gates no one else…

3 Likes

and if you go by south park law only Mormons get into heaven…

2 Likes

so which is the right church since these ppl can never figure it out and always claim the other is evil…

5 Likes

YES! I was a Mormon. Still am, I suppose, technically speaking. Haven’t been excommunicated yet.

1 Like

The short answer was ‘No’. :rofl:

I can’t, sorry: I came here with my view already formed, and I suggest you read around and form your own view - read a lot, take what works for you, what resonates and feels right for you, and leave the rest behind.

Listening through E. A Koetting’s extensive youtube videos can’t hurt. He’s one of he very few people where I can agree with most of what he says, or understand the translation for the rest. He’s a froody dood who knows where his towel is.

But we all have to find our own path, or we’re just following someone else’s dogma, and we don’t do that here - not being told what to think is exactly why I like this place.

7 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Greetings everyone: I’m in appreciation of the positive feedback I received earlier on a few points that I brought forward on the subject. There are two additional things I’d like to add now giving this some in depth thought.

On Sin and so-called unforgivable sin : The term sin as utilized in the scriptures originally translates back to simply “missing the mark” … just such as an archer whom hits the target but his arrow fails to hit a “bulls eye”. This is just one example of why it is so important if your a serious student of the Bible to get acquainted with the original wording used and what that root word means in its original tongue. Additionally, it should go without saying that spiritual things must be spiritually discerned. This is why the scriptures contain so many parables and analogies and stories that provoked the thought process of those people then exsisting. Only through the lenses of a metaphysical interpretation of the scriptures can truth be found. Even though I firmly believe the divine record has been stolen into, I feel enough fragments remain to arrive at some basic metaphysical truths. Although I now consider myself to be a theistic Satanist, I do believe that there are gems of true wisdom in the Bible when viewed from a metaphysical perspective. Kinda like the saying “don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”… and YES, let me say it before someone else does, the Bible is in large part a lot of trash — human sacrifice, hmmm I thought that was of Satan before I knew the truth, nope, Jehovah demanded that! Murder, rape, theft, incest, harming innocent children, animal cruelity, slavery and MORE, are ALL not only condoned by the Bible god but ordered by him to his servants to commit these atrocities to others! If Satan/Lucifer is such the “bad guy” Christians make him out to be, then how come you don’t read of Satan/Lucifer commiting all the above mentioned crimes against humanity??? My friends Truth and Truth alone is the highest religion, Satan/Lucifer stands for Truth in its highest sense. I believe that the name Satan having a root meaning of “adversary” is very appropriate because Satan/Lucifer opposes all false spiritual systems that enslave our minds and potentials.

The second thing I wanted to add is this interesting factual research. It’s very well known that hundreds if not thousands of people undergo what is known as a “near death experience” every year. As a result, medical staff, scientists, and researchers have interviewed thousands of those who have undergone such an experience and one thing seems to be very consistent among those interviewed… and that is this… it’s very often what the person “expects” to experience after death is exactly near to what what that said person experiences! So if your really convinced of whatever spiritual view of life after death you believe to be true, it will be likely that such a scenario will unfold according as to your very belief about it. This has been found to be the case across all the major religious belief systems. One other interesting finding is that usually prior to the spiritual experience, ones consciousness is able to instantly place itself anywhere in the world simply by thinking about it. Examples of such: an individual toured the hospital grounds upon his apparent death and observed a tennis ball on the roof of the hospital, sure enough, later on upon being revived and brought back, maintenance staff at the hospital accessed the roof and located there the tennis ball in question!!! Others have overheard conversations of loved ones in the hospital waiting rooms and were able to repeat back the contents of the conversations after revival, others yet visited loved ones at home or elsewhere whom had no knowledge of the temporary death of the loved one in question and upon reviving of said loved one was able to recall and recite exactly what was going on at the time. Quite interesting stuff folks and I think with the future it’s only a matter of time when we will be able to much more easily contact our passed on loved ones… what I mean by this is that our current methods of channeling and EVP, ITC, and Ouija boards will be “old school” as the other side continues to inform us of better methods of contacting them.

Just a little extra food for thought I felt compelled to include!

In Godlike Power
/Phil

5 Likes

Thank you all for your responses.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s about - becoming a deity, independent, separate and strong; not living and dying to get lost as a drop in the ocean. It is very, very dangerous; often vicious and consequential - with no guarantees.

Alternatively, if you’re twisted up enough to believe and follow a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself then join the mind-numbers. Strength in numbers and all that…

Al.

4 Likes

If you insist on following Christianity and the bible, all I can say is at least try to base your beliefs and understanding on the Hebrew version, and not the Greek or English abominations. Learning the history of the spread of Christianity is also helpful.

4 Likes

I think that the four churches which claim apostolic succession have pretty good chances of being the true Church.

3 Likes

Only the Old Testament is written in Hebrew, the entire New Testament is originally written in Greek. So, I’m not sure which “Greek abomination” you’re referring to.

3 Likes

melek taus Shaitan Satan says avoid all churches because they try and prove each other wrong and also says he and God work in mysterious unknown ways and don’t need dogmatic teaching…

1 Like

Thatd be the entire new testament

1 Like

When did scientists prove the existence of the soul? Thatd be very helpful in my current researching, I haven’t been able to come across anything solid. Do you know the details of it so I can read about it?

1 Like

I relate, I’m not involved in any Church, and the angels are steadily severing me from my roots and the very image of my soul.

Firstly, this is a misnomer, science doesn’t prove anything. It finds enough evidence to support theories.

But, you should read The Spiritual Brain: A Neuroscientist’s Case for the Existence of the Soul by Mario Beauregard and Denyse O’Leary.

6 Likes

Sorry @inessence, but I see sin as dogma and it won’t stop you from spiritual ascend. Sin is a way for the church to control their people.
There was a Gospel that never has been acknowledged by the church. The Thomas Gospel. In this Gospel we see Jesus a different way. He says, ‘believing does not have to be in a building praying. Believe is in you’.
Many beings even the Ascended masters are proud of us because we learn from our mistakes not get punished in a BBQ. That’s nonsense.
When people cannot cope with life and take it. They would go to hell. Even if they are the greatest giving people on earth. Sorry that’s bullshit.

As a soul you have a choice where you travel and it could be towards light or void. Could be reincarnate.

5 Likes

The only soul experimentation I know of is the Stargate program I believe it was called during the 50’s where the CIA had physics use their abilities, one of the abilities was that of astral projection and the files state it as legitimate. Many people have also done it. There’s a test you can do with water that proves it with water I don’t remember the name I think it’s like “The effect of conciousness on water or something” but that might only pull up doctor emotos findings which is a little different. The only other thing I can think of is the weight change from alive to dead.

3 Likes

That’s a myth.

4 Likes

I’m not surprised I only heard it through the grapevine. I already believe in the idea we have souls so I haven’t done much evidence scouring since then haha

1 Like