Getting girls online

Which demon can help with getting girls online and actually having sex with them ?

Tinder

4 Likes

That’s a demon ?

This is it’s sigil

17 Likes

@Ghocifer, your going to hell for this. :smiling_imp::kiss:

7 Likes

I liked this and unliked it and reliked it again until the software stopped me. It’s the closest I can come to liking it 1,000 times, lmfao! :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry I don’t use tinder nor do I want to

1 Like

With you… hell is heaven baby

2 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

@TheRookie to answer your question, I don’t think there’s a spirit specifically for online dating/hook ups… I suggest you work with sitri if you are after some crazy monkey sex

2 Likes

Tinder demon sucks. All he does is show some fake gals who are actually boys inside or even chatbots. Those so called HOT Motherfucking Chicks dont reply back on Tinder, LOLZ.

I suggest everyone burn his sigil, and damn it hell for few years :slight_smile:

Does anyone has any other daemons that can really help with this??

Pls dont give demons like Badoo, Happn and some other bullshits, they all suck :wink:

4 Likes

Why not create a group egregore/servitor for the same purpose of getting chicks and sex using online medium??

If everyone charges it or open his/her (servitor) sigil, it can become very powerful easily :wink:

You make it hurt so good! :smiling_imp::innocent::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well… u told me to go hard :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol :confused::confused::confused:

Try mercury in the hour of venus

1 Like

In all seriousness, Hagith could help you with this. Look at the Arbatel of magick to find out how to contact him.

1 Like