Get the feeling someone needs to see this

Ask them to explain Ragnarok I am curious what they tell you and how it lines up with what Loki told me about it. It isn’t as bad as the myths make it seem. I think time and the translations made it a lot more dire sounding than it really was. Like it has pretty much happened multiple times already from my understanding of it.

I haven’t met Fenrir just yet looking forward to when he decides to show up.

Yes our plane of existence and the local astral would count as Midgard.

@Haplo I kinda think Beleth and Hel are very related or might be the same even or at the very least they enjoy dressing up as each other and keeping in touch.

2 Likes

Dont work with either personally, just know Hel through Nyx. Would be interesting if this was the case though

1 Like

I know quite a few of the Goetia are not really demons persay and don’t exactly fit in with the others but just get lumped in likely out of human convenience. In my experience so far it is primarily King Paimon and Beleth that are the most outlying of them though I need to go through all 72 still.

1 Like

Not inclined in the slightest to agree about your thoughts on Paimon, in the least bit, but I can agree about Beleth. The reason as being lumped in with goetia as demons is just because who first got famous for working with them though

1 Like

Iicr fenrir is where I learned shouting and how to imitate a wolf’s growl when I was a kid to build rage right before a fight. Reminds me of Baloo when he’s in a good mood Sher Kahn when he’s pissed or protective. If they answer me I’ll try to get info on Ragnarok cause something’s always been off about it to me growing up…gut feeling.

2 Likes

That is fine. I have seen different accounts of how King Paimon presents himself a few back up what I have found and others don’t, it happens and can depend on your perspective of the matter as well. The whole organization of spirits that people record in those old grimoires can be really messy at times.

@Donaldf973 Definitely good luck there and yeah Ragnarok is intricate though it can still be quite challenging to say the least. It depends on where you fall in it when things start happening.

1 Like

I feel personally that Amon Amarth gets me really in the mood for working with Norse. Specifically the album Twilight of the Thunder God. If thats your kind of musical persuasion

2 Likes

Im just personally biased against Paimon due to past issues that occured. Hence the lack of title when using his name

1 Like

That is fine. He is probably not for everyone. Also in terms of music for Norse stuff I find Heilung is quite good.

Also will have to carry this conversation on later. It is a tad late for me lol.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Its 3am for me here. I just popped in conveniently at the mention of Hel

1 Like

Ouroboros represents Jormunhandr?

1 Like

It can I believe it has been used for other representations but Jormungandr would be one of the first if not the first if I am not mistaken.

Leaving my offerings here…

Hela from Marvel comics. Telling Thor to fuck her, carrying her son and then her son grown up.

2 Likes

First image looks like my wife lol

Ive noticed similarities in their personalities and the fact my wife hides her right side of face because of something wrong with it

Call upon who now? I’ve never known the name but it sounds familiar. Can he help remove someone from a negative environment safely? Or help with depression or money issues? Or something to do with suicide. Thise things are me. So if not then nope, not me…

2 Likes

Jormangandr the world serpent. One of Loki’s children. He is not much explored in terms of magick from what I see but he is quite capable of teaching you how to change things so he can likely help you. Just work on meditating on your crown and third eye chakras as you go to sleep and call to him to appear in your dreams and if he comes even if you don’t remember it actively my experience is you always end up taking something away from it.

2 Likes

OHHHH the world serpent! I always forget his name. :sweat_smile: thank you. I will try that. I have heard he’s a big sweetie…

2 Likes

He really is and it is nice to just visit in dreams and spend the night hanging out and chatting with him.

2 Likes