GET Free Familiars!(SEATS LIMITED)

You really should try to work it out with him, you don’t want him as an enemy trust me

1 Like

Sure, and i’ll just let him fuck me raw while i’m at it

Working stuff out means finding peace, do you believe he is angry with you just for the sake of it?

1 Like

br uh read

1 Like

many of us can’t work with Yahweh SW, and if we do we get attacked or parasites, Max is right.

Personally I have made amends with Yahweh I dont get attacked by him. Standing up to him is the main thing a mage should do if they want to grow.

3 Likes

whats amends?? never heard of this before

Ill take a familiar if you are still offering them. Thanks in advance!

Some Gods and Goddess just don’t like people that much and some like to see people suffer. Others like the worship but not people.

No point in working things out with some of them.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s better to swallow your pride and apologize. As a teenager I did something wrong to Ganesha but I apologized and when I finally got to communicate with him, he was chilled. He and I have a pretty solid relationship.

I’ve done this too. Not ti Yahweh though.

As for standing up, it works. I’ve noticed an improvement in spiritual relationships too

1 Like

When i met Odin he told me how he hates most dark mages for many reasons. By standing up for me i showed him my skills and a warrior spirit that he respects. Dont hate on entities. Meet them and fight but do not have a hatred because of a past reason.

2 Likes

yeah I don’t think you fucking heard me; he wants to control me

1 Like

I used to think controlling someone else would be a bad thing for them, but now I kind of see the problem. Sometimes if you don’t take control, people will be just be controlled by rogue thought-forms, parasites, and astral crap.

This is a good point. Honestly ever since working with some entities, I realized that a soft spineless person gets no where and no respect.

My bad dude. You may need to petition another spirit to break his control. Are there any you’re close too?

1 Like

I’ll ask Lucifer

4 Likes

Good luck.

Hey, if this is still open, I’m happy to try it out and give feedback.

Everything has been pretty good with my new familiar, I asked for a raven because I’ve been working with Odin recently and the area I live in influenced by the Norse.

I’ve felt him around, usually when doing tarot.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Congratulations and I’m happy it worked for you.

3 Likes