Get an entity out of another person

well opening yourself to him is a good thing,he may come as an savage sometimes but he will help and he is happy to,yeesch is one of the few spirits that cannot be importorise,or atleast not that easy as he will rip open the impostors and rip and tear off the energy fields.

1 Like

Exorcising demons with other demons. Sounds logicalā€¦:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That seems more emotionally biased than spiritually theoretical. If a demon or entity can be invited then it can just as easily be uninvited through code

Well if you know the hierarchy in Demonology then it is very logical.

1 Like

Thanx for all the info people just trying to broaden my knowledge I think I would go with Yeesch if I ever end up in a predicament where I need help.

Iā€™m aware of spirit contracts. Are you saying that if you use an entity to remove a deity from your body, that being that you used to remove the one who possessed you isnā€™t going to expect you to let him stick around after having removed the one who was possesing you? Or he doesnā€™t mind removing it for you then bouncing?.. Most dieties that Iā€™m aware of like reciprocation. The ā€œI scratch your backā€ I.E, unposses you of this entity and then "you scratch mine I.E let me stick around after I remove it for youā€¦ or no?

Your point being?

1 Like

Youā€™re post is difficult to read. But no. Like I said there is an Hierarchy. And higher spirits donā€™t want to posses you. Even if you ask for it, to learn. They need to know you first and resonate with you. And they are willing to teach you to get rid of negative parasites.