Geoengineering

I like to bring up the topic of geoengineering and the validity of this science of weather manipulation.

videos kind of long, sorry
! No longer available

The reason being is that I would like to post some questions to those who have success with magick or who have established reliable contact with whoever it is you work with as spiritual guides (god/goddess/angel/demon/faerie). From what I gather is that many of these geoengineering projects seem to be privately carried out in NATO countries, impacting these ecosystems.

So do any of your spiritual guides have any concern at all?

I know some of you here grow your own plants and herbs, make your own tinctures, oils, and incense. I doubt everything is grown indoors via hydroponics.

So how will this effect your conjure work?

The quality of your offerings to appease your guides?

What would you do magickally to bring about any change?

I’m no expert but would like to hear any input.
Thanx~

1 Like

Forgive me as I don’t mean to come across like a cunt.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread was deleted.

Why? Because yes there is geo-engineering going on but not every god damn cloud or CON TRAIL is a chemtrail.

Will this affect our rituals? HELL NO.

Will this affect our lives? Only if we sit behind our computer screens smoking pot while obsessing over conspiracy theories.
And I am not saying that there aren’t things going on in this world behind the scenes that are really fucked up, there sure is. Truth is stranger than fiction.

A lot of people on here would have met people …
People who have shitty lives and go deep into the whole conspiracy theory culture in order to escape from it (same goes with magick.)
Or to make themselves feel better by knowing things (or BELIEVING they know things) the general population isn’t aware of.

Don’t get me wrong I am not saying that you shouldn’t educate yourself about what is going on in this world. And there a lot of things that the general public view as “conspiracy theories” that are indeed conspiracy FACT.
World events are influenced by shadowy groups.

My advice to you is to not be so concerned about things like this.
Be concerned about you can do to improve yourself and improve your life.

#BecomeALivingGod

[quote=“Gho5ty, post:1, topic:6506”]The reason being is that I would like to post some questions to those who have success with magick or who have established reliable contact with whoever it is you work with as spiritual guides (god/goddess/angel/demon/faerie). From what I gather is that many of these geoengineering projects seem to be privately carried out in NATO countries, impacting these ecosystems.

So do any of your spiritual guides have any concern at all?[/quote]

I basically agree with what DeathWish wrote insofar as, this isn’t a forum about being a victim, so probably the best thing for you (because I have NO doubt that your heart’s in the right place) is for you to attain spirit contact etc., check in with your own spirits, and then get back on this if you wish once you have that.

I’m not trying to be annoying (though this reply probably is by its very nature) but things can look very diferent depending where you stand.

Going to lock this, this isn’t really a forum for discussing politics and stuff unless you have already made some contact/are experienced in magickal work, and have a serious plan of action how you wish to proceed - that would be the way to go, probably.