Genjutsu/Illusion magick and how powerful it can be

So I think a lot of people who have watched naruto are familiar with genjutsu, the illusionary technique that makes people see and feel things that are not “real”. I think it is very possible to do the same thing here in this material world, because it is connected the astral and mental planes.

2 years ago back in high school, I did something similar if not the same thing. It was during an exam and I had finished about 45 minutes earlier and had to wait for the rest of the students to finish before I could leave. I was bored as hell and could not sleep. At that stage in my life, I was just getting into magick and was practicing trance and visualization. I suddenly had an idea that I wanted to try out and oh boy did it work. How I got this idea?I was a horny 16 years old boy. Seated right in front of me was the most beautiful girl in my class, the perfect target. She was there seating very still, putting all of her focus into her work. I mention this because it plays a big part in determining whether what I did works or not.I decided to use the following experience as it was the first and most memorable.

I first got into an opened eyed trance. This was easy since the entire school was quiet and there was minimal movement because of the exam. In my mind’s eye, I created a mental space, a room. In that room was a huge bed, and she was lying on it naked waiting for me. :smirk: I reached out with my hands and explored her body thoroughly. I could feel the sensation of the touch and involved my other senses of hearing, smell and taste. I looked up to see her expression and she was enjoying it. I started to escalate things by focusing on her genital area. I picked up the pace and it was at this point where she got extremely excited. She was thrashing about the bed and begging me not to stop. Keep in mind that I put my focus on pleasuring her, not getting off of it. This is because if I got too excited, my heart rate would go up and break the trance.

After doing this for about 10 minutes, I broke my trance to see if it had any effect on her and guess what? She went from being as still as a statue to constantly rearranging her skirt and sitting position every 2 minutes. When the exam was over and she was facing my direction while packing her bag, her face was red and she was sweaty. I have done this to several other people to confirm this and they reacted in the same way.

Now why am I sharing this? It is because I feel that this is so powerful. If I could make someone feel PHYSICAL sensations of pleasure, couldn’t I make them feel pain? I believe this is done through telepathy so I’m pretty sure I can also use this to make them see things that aren’t there. I could make a giant snake appear out of thin air and scare the shit out of them. This also supports the hermetic principle that all is mental/mind. I also believe that to achieve this level of skill and power, you have to put all your focus on training your mental muscles through visualization and concentration. I personally prefer this direct method of approach to magick as I find that relying on external tools and rituals can serve as crutches but limit you by making you depend on them instead of your own abilities. It can also greatly aid in other areas like astral travelling.

Would like to know your thoughts on this whole illusion thought transference thing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve kind of done it. I’ve also written on it. It’s like glamour magick, causing those to see what you want them to see. It can be very helpful, powerful and to some, very frightening.

2 Likes

In fact, I still do it a lot.

I think for glamour magick it causes somebody to feel a change in you rather than see. This is quite different. I may be wrong though.

2 Likes

This is more in the line of astral manipulation/interaction. I’ve done stuff like this before and it is fun.

2 Likes

I’ve been working from Franz Bardon’s Initiation Into Hermetics and there is a section that deals with this. I believe it involves permeating the area with a concentration of magical force and then impressing in that force what you want to see.

2 Likes

I have been working from IIH as well!

1 Like

That book is a real treasure trove of information. Wish I had discovered it years ago.

2 Likes

Indeed. Even if you have mastered only the first 3-4 steps you can already do a lot of things.

2 Likes

Just wait until you get to the electromagnetic volts. You can pull of some real crazy stuff then. Including some really strange abstract stuff like giving someone the same powers you have temporarily through it by building it around a chakra system.

Now as to illusions I once made my family see an entirely different scene than what was really there. I left my door open and had my light on sitting on my bed reading but I was projecting the image of the door being closed and the lights off and me asleep. When they came to wake me up that is what they saw even though it was the complete opposite.

The most dumbfounded confused looks resulted from that. I find simply very intense focus and concentration is what contributes the most to it.

5 Likes

I haven’t had a reason to use it yet. Different spirits have done it to show me how. At first I didn’t realize what was going on. I got a mental image of Belial throwing a girl in my class on the teachers desk and having his way with her. I thought it was my fantasy but then i realized I was seeing what he was showing her. She was smiling and blushing in class and her chest was heaving.

1 Like

which step have you reached now?