Genetics, bio-tech and black/darkmagic

Do any of you think it is possible to create a living, sentient, intelligent lifefrom using a combination of genetics, bio-tech and dark/black magic without using human or animal genetic material?

1 Like

@Kargan3033 Yes. With magick alone at least. Genetics and bio-tech I am not sure about.

@TheStorm

Ok then how would you do it if you have any ideas on how to do it?

@Kargan3033 Not on a public thread.

No it is not, as known as of yet. There is 3D printing say Organs, but even the material came from a source of human stuff. If it was known people would be talking about it; all claims unless given proof are suspect.

You really think so? You do realize we are the most secretive group of individuals on the planet right?

I do not buy that. If you were, you would not be masquerading on a forum contacting people via PM. Rather, certain individuals in real time would be approached by “middle-men” whom would lead such select individuals to the secretive people. Nice try at Role-Playing though.

@GiftOfBelial777 It’s not like I am actually explaining anything via PM. Only parroting EA. Anyways I have nothing to prove to you. I am not one of those people btw. I know that the actual secret people do use the internet though. They aren’t nearly as primitive enough to go using “middle-men”. Most of the time it’s probably soul travel, and physical materialisation. They can do that you know.

Eh aliens are even more secretive but that’s enough said from me.[quote=“GiftOfBelial777, post:7, topic:18813”]
do not buy that. If you were, you would not be masquerading on a forum contacting people via PM. Rather, certain individuals in real time would be approached by “middle-men” whom would lead such select individuals to the secretive people. Nice try at Role-Playing though
[/quote]

What did I miss

1 Like