Generational Curses

In the Bible (the OT), YHWH promised to curse the descendants of those people who were in Covenant with him but disobeyed. I think that it is a given that he is powerful enough to carry through with that threat. Being a former Christian, I may be hosed in that way (although I’m optimistic of breaking free).

What I am curious about is similar curses that may exist in magickal circles (especially the darker forms like Palo, Hatian Voodon, and other African shit). Is there hope for those people who have been cursed?

Religious BS. These people themselves are the Blight upon the Earth. Only The Great Dragon and those whom fall under its Wing can free one from the curse of religion. For its very existence is the true light that all those Religious despise as it burns with a flame so hot as to completely incinerate all Lies of the Soul. You will want to meet the Dragon and go through a Trial of Fire (purification of the Soul).

What do you mean, is there hope for those who have been cursed? Do you mean for removal?

If so, I suppose that would depend on the nature of the curse. Not all curses are the same, and some of the nastier ones can’t be cured, because they are the victim.

Christians have a covenant with Christ afaik, “only through me” etc - it was Jewish people who have a covenant with that, for which you’d need to be born to a Jewish mother who’s observing the faith, and then turn your back on Judaism for that to even remotely be a concern.

What I am curious about is similar curses that may exist in magickal circles (especially the darker forms like Palo, Hatian Voodon, and other African shit). Is there hope for those people who have been cursed?

Depends on the curse etc as Velotak says, not all ATR practitioners are equal, and sometimes the person would have pre-existing protections, blessings etc that mean the curse bounces off them, or just doesn’t take effect.

I get what you are talking about, been wondering for years if I was cursed by the (sins of the fathers). Bunch of christian mentality bull shit. My curse was put on me by a shangoma before my birth due to some family feud. There are some things in the christian bible that are true but bent in such a way by people that the hole book was turned into a proven lie

me and my family were victim of this curse for a LONG time. its real whatever it is. my grandmother pissed off an old voudun priestess before she retired. my family has been thru hell an back because of that nonsense.

my advice to anyone who thinks they had this shit put upon them is to evoke a demon, angel, or god that is good at seeing things. (if you know what i mean)