General Discussion

Topics related to magick in general.

well everybody I’m trying to learn magic black magic white magic demon summon and voodoo I’ve been sitting on YouTube studying demons like Azazle and the seven demons Kings

2 Likes

i have done many research on magick but i personally don’t belive that on colours of magick black or white i belive on energy and its work fortunately i have pratice many types of manipulation by the help of magickal beings. but i want to know that whom i invoke evoke did they come to me because i have lack of experince with my supernatural friends like azazel,santan,lucifer and many more

5 Likes

Hail BUNE!!!

2 Likes

Ok I’d like to know, are there any rituals or spells that I can use to help with social skills and social anxiety problems?

1 Like

Hey, my name is Matti, as many a friend have brought my name to discussion in past years. I have been practicing the magical persuasion for a long as I have been who I am. Young magicians kinda have a stigma in there beginnings but much of what they may there can be pragmatic understanding and dogma like keenness to the awareness they acquire.Much to come, but just a beginning here…

1 Like

hello,
myself nikki musk from india, how are you all?

how are you all??