General Discussion About Desert Cults

Jesus and his stench have been circling my life like a forgotten Sputnik, seemingly forever. When I see Xtains in the street I stop and ask, ‘How much does Jesus love you?’ I then put one tiptoed foot in front of the other, raise my arms horizontally and lower my head to the side. ‘This much! And because he was resurrected he never gave his life did he, just his weekend?’

Al.

3 Likes

6.5 million? More like 1.8 billion Muslims and counting! There are currently dozens of radical Islamist and Shariaist terrorist groups incl. the Muslim Brotherhood, the Hamas, the Hezbollah, the Taliban, al-Qaeda, the Islamic State (ISIL, ISIS), the Islamic State in West Africa (Boko Haram), al-Mourabitoun, al-Shabaab, the League of the Righteous, the Soldiers of the Caliphate, Ansar Dine, the Al-Nusra Front (Jabhat al-Nusra, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham), Abu Sayyaf and the Caucasus Emirate (as well as unknown groups and operations led by “lone wolfs”) .

2 Likes

I agree, but crazy’s a necessary response to this perverse asylum of a world, where we’re told things designed to make us believe the lie that we’re powerless and ignore the reality of spirit contact and travel in other planes, which almost everyone experiences in childhood.

[quote=“Uncle-Al, post:11, topic:11980, full:true”]
God sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself. Makes sense to me. [/quote]

IMO it takes a little craziness to see through the BS… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Crazy=insanity=dark side of knowledge. Love Azathoth and his teachings lol.

Anyone that goes against the grain is “crazy”

4 Likes

You, sir, have a way with words.

also, @dagar craziness is but a deviation from the norm. The things that follow this deviation may be positive or negative. Regardless, ask yourself,

“Do I really want to be a part of the norm?”

I don’t.

3 Likes

Brother,

Yeah, words. I collect, polish and throw them across chasms hoping that someone, somewhere will interpret them the way I thought I did.
The only thing Jesus said with any sort of common day validity is that you can judge a tree by its fruits. Great, because 2000 noisome years of Jesus should be enough for any healthy stomach! The horrendous crimes still committed in his name sicken the very Sun!

I’ve always wondered whether vegetarian Catholics can take the Eucharist.

Al.

5 Likes

Thats people though.

It’s like saying I hate wicca because every wiccan I interact with is a bitch. Or that because satanists need to be burned alive because they are said to perform inane and obtuse rituals, murdering small animals and jizzing on the bible.

it’s people…

3 Likes

Well, the beauty of it is that your words can be interpreted in different ways.

And, you know, Jesus never warned people about germs. :frowning:

The Qu’ran talks about Djinns as very powerful beings “created” by Allah. This had me wonder, is Allah in reality a Djinni who is a great Manipulator and trickster who manages to create a whole religion around him and condemn any Djinn who doesn’t worship him as Shiateen?

Coming from an ex-Muslim:

1 Like

[quote=“telgega, post:89, topic:14732”]
Thats people though.

It’s like saying I hate wicca because every wiccan I interact with is a bitch. Or that because satanists need to be burned alive because they are said to perform inane and obtuse rituals, murdering small animals and jizzing on the bible.

it’s people…

Not just people. Most religions, Abrahamic especially, are designed to cause mental illness for those people that becomes obsessed with them. Most of the people in the news committing crimes under a religious blanket are generally more involved with their faith than the casual attendee. Every single religion on Earth uses some form of fear mongering built into there dogmatic control system. So the religion itself, the structure and dogma itself, is dangerous. Once you realize this is is quite difficult to NOT have aggression towards popular faiths. I am fortunate enough to have been able to sort the wheat from the chaffe in regards to studying religions. Many of them (Abrahamic included) offer some fairly healthy ideas, but as a whole they are oppressive to the human condition, and as such they will continue to draw negativity from those who are unable to detach themselves.

2 Likes

If you want to see what kind of people a religion will produce, look at the people this religion holds as it’s heroes and examples.

Judaism holds Moses as it’s founder and example for which all are to strive for. Moses is known for receiving Gnosis from God and sharing that with the world. This is why Jews as a race are fifteen points higher in their average IQ than non-Jews. And why Jews are grossly overrepresented in Nobel Laureates compared to the population of Jews. This is also why Kabballah, the Merkahbah, and many other high end spiritual concepts in the Occult stem from Judaism.

Christianity holds Jesus as its founder and example for which all are to strive for. Jesus is known for giving up his divinity to possess humanity and dying vicariously for the world. This is why martyrdom is seen as a second baptism (of blood) in the Catholic and Orthodox churches and anyone who is martyred is immediately ushered into heaven, regardless of sin that was present in their lives at the time of martyrdom. Christianity is also the only religion that doesn’t glorify violence. In Christianity, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Ignatius of Lyons are two examples I can think of off the top of my head that used to be army men. But, after some considering the nature of Christ, whom they claimed to follow, they realized that a violent life wasn’t befitting followers of the Son of God who was life was harmed by violent men.

Islam holds Mohammed as its founder and example for which all are to strive for. Mohammed is known for being a literal warlord and conquering much of the Middle East under the banner of Allah. This is why in Islam jihad does the same job as martyrdom in Christianity. Regardless of sin that was present in their lives at the time, anyone who goes to jihad against the infidel is immediately ushered into heaven.

7 Likes

It’s just morbid, really.

3 Likes

Absolutely true in most cases. Unfortunately, for every example of a believer in their faith and the principles of those heroes they emulate there are a thousand fools who have a half understanding, and that is where the danger lies. I do not feel religion should be producing anybody. Here’s why: Not every person that reaches the upper echelon of a religious organization is altruistic, Nobel prize worthy, or even righteous in there convictions. The numbers actually suggest it will be one of the fools, or even worse someone with a varying degree of psychopathy (as power structures tend to attract). 1,000 plus years later after inception all three have become a problem. I believe Abe Lincoln said something roughly along the lines of ‘the true test of any person is to give them power and see what they do with it’ (do not quote me on that, lol). Well, I have witnessed first hand the failure of organized religious structures. Here is where I would tend to differ with the popular vote of hating religions; I actually think most faiths have a lot to offer people spiritually, on an individual level, if you reserve the right to make your own decision on the issue. Take it for what it is. When you read the Old Testament, be thankful for the violence. You learn something about yourself, if nothing else. In the New Testament, if you take 90% of what Jesus et al says and simply omit the christian aspect you wind up with a rough version of hermetic psychology, but people too often obsess over the man instead of the message. My only issue is with the actual religious structure and the BS that comes with it. I honestly do not feel that there is any modern function a religious organization can perform to help people that private individuals with money could not do out of benevolence. Why put ourselves through the needless suffering?

3 Likes

But who would? To quote Adam Sandler’s Character from Just Go With It (2011), “You know why people like me are rich? Because we don’t give our money away to people who ask for it.”

The Catholic Church is the number one most charitable organization in the world, many people talk about the Church’s wealth, but most of it’s wealth is tied up in land, buildings, and artwork, the Catholic Church does not have a whole lot of liquid wealth. In fact, Vatican City is running at a deficit. But it has held this charitable nature historically as well. Hospitals and Universities would not exist as a concept without our Christian history. In fact, most of the freedoms and liberties we enjoy today in the first world countries exist because of Christian values. Our history is inherently Christianized. It was only Christians who decided that slavery was bad and legislated against it. (This isn’t wholly true, there was a period of 15 years when the Qin Dynasty ruled China and they legislated against slavery, but this was overturned after the dynasty fell in 201 BC.) I could go on, but I have to go.

I am not advocating everyone convert to Christianity. I am just asking for some respect.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly can respect that. I was raised Catholic/Protestant. But I abendoned my faith to Yehovah because he never served me nor respected me. But I don’t ignore the positivity Christianity has brought to the world.

2 Likes

Just a thought. The OP’s original intention was to start a group working against whom they refer to as the troll gods—the different versions of the Abrahamic god, that is.

But this thread is now turning into a debate thread. Maybe it’d be better to separate the debate from the group working. Also, according to Uncle Bear Heart, Kabbalah predates Judaism.

3 Likes

Some mages choose to show those religions respect, but some may choose to be totally blasphemous, and that’s okay in my book. I do not think mages, in occult forums, should be held to a standard of reverence or respect when it comes to those religions.

These forums are some of the only places where they can fully express themselves (about all of their occult beliefs) and vent their frustration in regards to those belief systems.

Just take a look at how Marilyn Manson publicly opposes the hold Christianity has had on our society:

Marilyn Manson - (s)AINT
In this video, Manson does lines of drug on a bible. Very graphic and sexually explicit video, adults only (full nudity): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEMXOyCCqc

Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar (From Dead To The World)
In this video, Manson tears up the Bible and throws it to the audience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQD7KxutcM

Marilyn Manson Burning The Bible In 2007

Marilyn Manson Burning The Bible In 2008

Marilyn Manson’s Bible Hitting the Camera of an Attendee

Marilyn Manson Eating the Bible

Marilyn Manson Bible Speech

Marilyn Manson - Say10 (Unofficial)
In this video, Manson tears up the Bible. Graphic video:

Marilyn Manson - Say10 (Unofficial - 2nd Version)
In this video, Manson tears up the Bible. Graphic video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnDByWts18

One may accuse him and others of being disrespectful, but there is a time and place for everything. I’d never advise to go to a Christian forum, a church, a synagogue, a mosque (or any other place of worship) and be totally blasphemous.

Manson, for instance, chooses proper venues (his own music videos, songs and concerts). Occult forums mages may also choose venues they find appropriate. If one wants to desecrate a holy book in a video, a photo, that is their will, and in a true secular society, that should be accepted.

A couple was recently arrested in the UK for posting a video showing the burning of the Koran; they were subsequently investigated for “inciting hatred”. To me, that’s the start of Sharia law, and it’s now becoming a problem in Quebec as well.

A patriot, Sylvain Gallant, was arrested for filming a video critical of Islam near a mosque, and the judge, Marie-Josée Ménard, said: “When confronted w/ words of overture (towards Islam), he cited verses of the Koran that allegedly promote violence.”…

Another patriot, Robert Rivard, is now going through Hell for blaspheming the hijab online (he said the hijab should be set ablaze). He’s now restricted from using social media, and following a complaint from a fake, traitorous Facebook friend, he’s set to face trial for plotting terrorism against Muslims and mosques (which his false, he only made anti-Islam statements).

3 Likes

I give respect to those who’ve earned my respect.
“I’d never advise to go to a Christian forum, a church, a synagogue, a mosque (or any other place of worship) and be totally blasphemous.”

Why not? These ‘people’ are spiritually crippled, morally deplorable, emotionally corralled and intellectually retarded. And I’m supposed to show respect? To them? So that they can peaceably continue to spread their largely unquestioned, corrosive vileness?

I was self-chosen to be part of an ancient war, played out in every generation. And I hate my enemies with a vengeance whilst continuing to use their weapons against them. (My bizarre material has been incorporated into some protestant churches. Fuck ‘em!)

Al.

3 Likes

I’m actually not offended by blasphemy nor am I offended by valid criticisms against religions. I have my own history of blasphemy and religious criticism. Fuck Jesus, fuck Yahweh, fuck Moses, fuck Mary, fuck Mohammed.

What sets me off is people who ignorantly slander and speak falsities about shit they don’t know anything about. I am a fan of Marilyn Manson’s brand of blasphemy, because he’s not ignorant. He’s an intelligent man and I enjoy his personality. I’m pretty vocal, and I enjoy heated debates, it’s a sign of comradery to me.

And so, the fact that I don’t respond to most of the comments here (especially those who reply to me directly) implies my consent of those ideas.

I guess you’re right, that I’m not even looking for respect, just knowledge.

1 Like