General Discussion About Desert Cults

I’m moving a bunch of posts here from another thread that became more general than the OP, and am making this post to open that thread for those who wish to join in.

4 Likes

I never understand the aggression towards the mainstream faiths.

2 Likes

I do somewhat as they keep people from discovering themselves

1 Like

I’ve never had that issue. Not saying it’s not a possibility but I’ve never had it

It’s the cool thing to do. But let him be anathema if someone said that palo mayombe or Satanism was shit on this forum.

1 Like

um actually… A good friend and co worker on mine is a Satanist. and we have very deep and interesting conversions. It’s not a fact of Anathema, but a statement of not knowing/ understanding.

2 Likes

I’m not certain you understood me. I was saying that on this forum it’s okay to slander the big three Abrahamic faiths, but if someone were to slander Palo Mayombe or Satanism such actions would be frowned upon.

As we repeatedly see anytime someone comes onto this forum with a belief that demons are evil and they are inevitably banned for “preaching about their religion”.

3 Likes

Not so, a few people on here have questioned the unwavering belief in ATRs that is dominant on certain other forums, and regarding satanism, I posted something about blaspheming Satan and so on a while ago:

Why do the Big 3 get bashed - scriptural hate speech is my best guess, here’s some smashers from the Bible alone:

4 Likes

Free speech is free speech. I can’t and I’m not gonna stop anyone from saying or doing what they want. I’m just trying to understand the logic.

2 Likes

Had to Look up Palo Mayombe, had no idea what that is

1 Like

Already the markets (for what these are worth) could crash quickly at any time. That’s how it will happen. Quickly. The sheeple will instinctively turn to rhp institutions. The churches, mosques and synagogues will grow – together with old, rehashed, cocked-up political bullshit.

I’m going to start The Church of the Passage (Repressionist). I’ll dish it out to those lowly turds who form my congregation: Pay. Pray. Obey. I only want your three Ws: Your wallet. Your women. And your wine. And because we’re living in the last days I really need you to give me your money until it hurts. That’s what I need and want you to do. Now! Just send me your money: because what’s too much for you is never enough for me!

Sure god created everything, but he’s hopeless with money. Never has enough. And neither do I. So do what your heart and soul is telling you. Send your cash straight to me or have one of my trusted representatives call with a couple of witnesses and a codicil for you to sign.

That’s just who I am and what my church believes in.

Al.

3 Likes

You’re not joking are you?

I bash the Abrahamic religions because they’re nothing more than social engineering methods, made to enslave people. Politically, spiritually and intellectually. Look at how much bloodshed has happened because of these three religions. Look at how many people are brainwashed, negating observable facts in favor of desert fairytales. Look at the negative influence these religions have on the people in the 21st century - many of them still act as barbarians.

In fact, in some countries, the Abrahamists wouldn’t hesitate to beat you to death on the street if they found out you’re a Satanist, and/or practicing the occult (a close friend of mine lives in such a country).

There are a lot more reasons to bash these religions. But I hope you now see at least why I personally dislike these religions. They’re cultural and mental poison. And the antidote must be applied.

5 Likes

Sheeple are both repressed and repressive. Give them what they want: Good and Hard! If I don’t, someone else surely will. I’ll publish books like, A Young Man’s Passage and Handmaidens of the Back Passage.

For in as much as I meet the blood-engorged challenge I believe in the resurrection!

“Yes! I’m talking to you Sonny Jim! You’re smiling now, but what about on Judgement Day? If you don’t send money to allow me to continue my redemptive work then, while you’re screaming in hell for all eternity, you’ll remember this once in a lifetime opportunity. So why wait? Do what God is telling you to do and give to me beyond your financial breaking point. Do it now as an act of faith.

“Our saviour sacrificed his body and that’s the only reason why I’m asking women to sacrifice their bodies to me. And I appreciating that rectal romance is a lot better for me than them, but they’re allowed to shed tears. I understand.”

Long Live Jim Jones!

Al.

4 Likes

A lot of people wouldn’t know much about or appreciate Jimmy Jones and the Peoples’ Temple. For the last 38 years he’s been a hero of mine. Back then an Australian radio station broadcast some excerpts from Peoples’ Temple tape recordings. These included suicide night. I was young. I lay on my bed in the dark getting brain fucked by Jimmy!

Jim Jones was a mad as a cut snake, but he had devoted followers catering to his every whim. They drank the Kool-Aid. Just goes to show now easy it’ll be for someone with brains and dedication - if someone like Jimmy achieved it. And Jones liked whitewashing back corridors.

I want to be just like him, but with a tax shelter pyramid structure.

Al.

6 Likes

Well you’re crazy :joy:

1 Like

People are easily polarized. If people were not constantly being reminded of the suffering the mainstream faiths cause then people might not have that aggression. Every time someone gets there head chopped off in the name of Allah, that aggression will increase because the wound is being reopened in their minds. Every time a priest gets convicted of raping 10 kids more people are going to hate God. Every time Israel shells a position 3 miles from their border and ends up fragging a block of sleeping families the association with their faith is generally not positive for the onlookers. Some people just hate dogmatic belief systems. I am not overly fond of mainstream faiths, but I more or less ignore them. I don’t want to be caught up in that drain that comes with giving them attention.

5 Likes

Not at all. He is quite on point and logically consistent with accepted sociology and psychology manipulating methods that have been used again and again for thousands of years. If you would like to learn more about mind fucking people for personal benefit I suggest starting with Robert Greene’s “48 Laws of Power”. It’s good material and gives you a wide base of examples citing documented historical accounts from human history. Here’s a link to the book: https://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/9780140280197?browse=1&mtype=B

If you are not a book fan here is the audio on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWIVupPAKI&t=18556s

3 Likes

Sheeple love the rhp. They love being part of crowds with the blood-sweat-and-tears debasement they crave. If I don’t cater for their needs someone else definitely will. I’ll project their own sicko fantasies back on them full of my own blind outrage. I’ll supply their depression and apprehensions with more of the same – by the loving spoonful! None of this ‘Jesus wants me for a sunbeam’ shit. In a long tradition of Xtain spiritual advisers I too need to drink a lot of spirits so I can advise.

“I’m only asking for your money as your pledge to god, in and for my life, so that god will take you in the next. Think of it as an investment in your own salvation…Do it now…”

Al.

3 Likes

Well then

1 Like