Gemstone thread

Moldavite from Czech Republic.

3 Likes

A lovely specimen!

2 Likes

Recently buyed shiva lingam stone. Someone have use it and can say something about this stone?

1 Like

My little collection…or the part of it that I could find with next to no effort anyway.

3 Likes

Cool collection… Damn i need to show off my collection soon :wink:

1 Like

Here is my entire collection (except for a few larger stones that i don’t have around me at the moment).

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! So jelly!

1 Like

They looks like candy :smiley:

2 Likes

I had to dig to find this photo, but pictured are a ceremonial cherry quartz knife which has many uses such as cord cutting, opening portals, psychic surgery, etc. A few opals, great for stimulating psychic senses. Very flashy stones. A large smokey quartz, great for repelling negative energy. Quartz pyramid, quartz is an amplifier, and the pyramid shape helps focus it, especially laid upon an energy center or used on a wand. Pyramid power is the best. There’s a labradorite up there as well, a great dreaming stone. The one you can’t see fully pictured is a nice hunk of amethyst points. Amethyst offers some protection, stimulates the third eye, many other things. It is a very popularl gemstone for those reasons, as well as it is very inexpensive, even for nicer specimens.

6 Likes

You should not show a dagger like this here, I would steal it with my eyes :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t even blame you!! I was blown away when it was offered to me.

2 Likes

Heh, I have hand-made copper dagger, but i dont use it in magical practice. But i would like to have copper purba- hindu triple-bladed dagger.

2 Likes

I have a way too dirty mind…I didnt see a dagger until after I read what it actually was

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Nice profile pic :grin:

1 Like

Yes they do… I am not sure what they all are exactly but i know most of them.

1 Like

Very cool

1 Like

I love these especially the opal.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Here in Arizona we have a gem and mineral show in Tucson every year. Vendors from across the globe go there to sell precious minerals and gems at nearly wholesale costs.

2 Likes