Gementria

Ok, so i have been doing Research into the Qabballah. Specifically that of Gemantria, and Symbols such as the Solar Cross, Witches Knot, Runes, and Alchemical Symbols down to Automatic Writing. Even delved into a few videos on youttube about them. This is what i found interesting. The Solar Cross I saw a month a go in a vision while meditating.

(1) Solar Cross is also known as Wotens Cross and is simular to the Swastika. This is due to representing the Sun, Earth, Four Seasons, and Four Elements. It is used for Transformation, beginnings, endings, and Solstices. The Sun wheel is in some ways simular due to the Four lines that represent the spaces of time between the Equinoxes, Solstices, & the balance of the Four Seasons. The sun wheel is also called the 8 spoked wheel.

(2) Hexagram is considered Evil due to having 6 points, 6 sides, & 2 triangles intersecting to form a star. This by representing the number (Numerology) or mark of the Beast 666. It also represents Male, Female, earth, & Sky. Its used in Conjuration of the Demonic, through Dark Magick. In Sacred Gemantria the Hexagram, (Pentagram) is used-

(1) the 7 old planets
(2) Ceremonial Magick
(3) Conjuration of Spiritual Forces.
(4) numbers 93/93/93 is also what Crowley spoke of and followed in his Thelema system of “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law”.

Just by Sophiamancy within the Field of Automatic Writing I’ve learned it is used to connect with the Higher self, within the Formulation of Summoning spiritual forces such as Demonic, Angelic, Djinn, Lwa, and Ouggin. More so, it can be used in-

(1) Astrology
(2) Numerology
(3) Sigiliums & Seals
(4) Energy Workings
(5) Evocation/Invocations
(6) Art

This can be done through Meditation (Void medition) with Visualisation, and Evoking or invoking though a comfortably. Seated position. Then the Entity can be called forth. Tools are either Roller Pen or a Pencil. I can state why, but I believe you already know.

There is so much associated with Black Magick in ancient to modern time era. But one thing i am sure of is that most don’t dare to actually apply it to their own lives.tgis this is just a small portion of Gnosis gained within my personal studies.

3 Likes

Do you mean “gematria”. I haven’t heard of gementria.

Its an old practice. Most today do not practice it. Moresore, the only delve part way into the Qabballah and conjurational aspects of higher self. Research it.

Hmmm interesting about the hexagram, cool

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like