Gay sex

I want to have a gay sexual relationship with a demon. Is that wise & possible?

2 Likes

Why do you want this?

What you hope to get from it is relevant to any advice anyone sensible is likely to give you.

if you just want to be banged hard by a goatish guy with horns (and let’s face it, who doesn’t) these guys might be a better option. :wink:

Demons don’t have the same need to insert Tab A into Slot B to create new organic life through DNA, so they’re unlikely to think “gay” is even a thing, unless you approach them through a J/C paradigm.

5 Likes

Hahah lol :stuck_out_tongue: Tab A …Slot B

2 Likes

It is very possible to have sex with a demon but as for “gay”, you would have to contact one and ask them. They don’t have the same ideals that we have, as Lady Eva said they don’t even need to have sex they just do it with humans and because it may be more about defying cultural norms by engaging in such acts with others outside of their kind. Some do it because the magician has asked to formed a bond with the demon and they become close, but the demon knows that humans have carnal desires so the demon fills them.

To a demon, the difference between male and female is not what type of genitalia they possess or whether or not they have breasts as demons do not even have these features unless they take on the appearance of a human form or possess a human body. To them, male vs. female is more about which aspect they prefer to take on, feminine or masculine personality traits. I learned this recently, they are essentially genderless when it comes to physical features like body parts, you could imagine them with nothing “down there” at all.

So when they engage in intimacy with you, they are not actually using some erect throbbing member (sorry couldn’t resist) to penetrate you with they are actually using energy to create the feeling of sex within the human. So, essentially, if you desire homosexual relations with a demon you could ask, and if they are willing any one of them could fulfill that need for you. As for male demon to male human bonding, that would be a whole other issue. I’m not even sure if a male demon could form a bond like that with a male human, you would have to ask and find out.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s possible. But I echo others before me… WHY. Don’t get me wrong, there are legitimate reasons to engage in a sexual relationship with demons, but how do you think that would benefit you?

3 Likes

I’d say that is possible but not wise. Unless you’re incarcerated and find yourself with limited options to establish meaningful relationship with people, I’d spend more time in cultivating a rapport with people in this realm. EA did a YouTube video on that topic, but also mentioned that a relationship with incubi or succubi seemed more appropriate with those that are in prison an have no other outlet. Literature that I’ve read on-line have often been warned that a sexual relationship with a demon can entertaining. However, the demon itself may develop a sense of “ownership” over you and disrupt relationships in your physical world that threaten to take you away from them.

3 Likes

The purpose of a sexual relationship or marriage is often for purposes greater than sex.

3 Likes

There’s also more to potential spirit/human relationships than just “demons” - in shamanic societies, shamans often take a spirit spouse, priests in many religions were considered married to their deity - a tradition that’s echoed into the Xian era, when nuns became “brides of Christ.”

2 Likes

Even though I suspect the OP is trolling… There is an entire class of spirits who express themselves sexually. They are referred to as Succubi/Incubi (names I particularly loathe), sex spirits (less offensive, but I’m not overly fond of that name either), or spirit lovers, a name I use and am OK with. They are here for us, and they’re here for more than sexual gratification. There is currently an ongoing thread discussing them, as well as ways of calling one into your life. They will be any gender/sexual orientation you want them to be. The thread is here:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/letter-of-intent-how-to-evoke-a-succubusincubus/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/letter-of-intent-how-to-evoke-a-succubusincubus/[/url]

4 Likes

I suspected that too even before I posted, but I still answered because someone here may be wondering the answer and maybe they’re too embarrassed or afraid to ask about gay sex? You never know who is reading this topic.

I however, don’t get embarrassed about anything really.

2 Likes

Maybe sound off topic, but I read somewhere that demons induce homosexual desires, as any others “sins”, but they leave at the moment the persons start having sex. Accordingly with that source (which is based on Catholic doctrine) homosexual sex is so perverted that even demons can’t face it. Have any of you read something about it?

1 Like

I question why “gay sex” was used as the term, rather than a “masculine sexual relationship”, not to be PC, butt you know.
I agree with the others. If you want sex, find a human for it. You don’t necessarily have to have a relationship or intimate feelings via sex. Sexual alchemy and sex magic are supposedly beneficial, but it did sound like trolling. Quite a bit of trolling recently, even from a few regs IMO.

1 Like

In my youth I had some “spontaneous” and very unpleasant experiences with succubi/incubi. I would never call any of them to have sex, at least consciously, cause I know for myself the damage they can do to someone’s health.

1 Like