Gathering: United Kingdom, Greater London

I tried to look for one that was in the centre of London. Unfortunately we’re be waiting outside in a queue unless I booked it.

1. I don’t have the money to book a table or even book a private location.
  2. I don’t know how many people would show up.
    Otherwise I would have done it for you.

The Lock Tavern Camdam https://www.lock-tavern.com/
Address: 35 Chalk Farm Rd, Chalk Farm, London NW1 8AJ

Nearest Underground Stations
Chalk Farm Station
6 min walk from or to The Lock Tavern
Camden Road Station
10 min walk from or to The Lock Tavern

Going to give people a week to decide, at least by then most members would have seen it. Make sure you do your own research too, Traveling plan, etc. If you feel like bringing someone along with you do so. It’s just a meet and greet anyway. This isn’t a one time thing. I am going to keep this thread active.

If you need any help. I’m right here. PM me or post a comment here.

I’ll try to get to the place early, I’ll be wearing a suit. (All black)

Planned date is 23/01/2020
It’s opened at 12:00 pm - 12:00 am

Daniel K.

1 Like

I’m not local to London but i do want to come down at some point this year. I usually stay in Camden :slight_smile:
Will have to give this meeting a miss. Too short notice for me unfortunately. I’ve got a very busy schedule and have to plan everything months in advance.

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may know a few people who might meet you, but London is a little too impractical. Perhaps if you were willing to meet in the middle of the country somewhere they’d be more open to it, a little “quid pro quo”.

@anon96217651

Sorry for the late reply, I’ll definitely do a date somewhere in the countryside in the near future, just I don’t know my way around the countryside. I am open to suggestions as well.

Thank you for the tip. :slight_smile:

I’ll pass on your enthusiasm and try to arrange something within the next few months. They may want to vet you prior to meeting so you may get a message requesting that you answer a few questions.

1 Like

you cant book tables at the lock tavern its a pub/bar. they do a good steak if I rem. man I used to go to the loch tavern.

j

1 Like

I know, I meant in general I would have booked one.