Gatekeeper QnA part 3!

They are beginning to get annoyed with the general “do you have anything for me” questions. They say they are here to revolutionize this plane of existence and would like real questions.

2 Likes

Please share with everyone, the importance behind the fundamental changes you plan on making at the core of this plane and what your expected outcome is. Also for those people that use three dimensional timelines, how long this process is expected to take?

apologies i should’ve been more specific. is it safe for me to continue my current magickal path?

"Right now the humans and other animals are nowhere near as advanced as they should be. The church has enslaved and lied for as long as it has been around. Our mission is to accelerate what time is lost.

When will our work be finished? When people understand that the church will never truly do anything of value. When people not just wake up but start skyrocketing (literally) into the cosmos.

First, how are you all? Second, in this new age of technology, how can we combine Magick and tech to bring results? I’m aware of psionics and whatnot but that typically involves a bunch of dudads and other tools. What I mean is using things like phones to perform spells and rites. Like maybe making a petition via email or something else.

1 Like

“You already have the key to that, your mind is able to do whatever the fuck it wants to do. Use it.”

1 Like

“Yes.”

What is the true formula of evolution ? Is it a kind of pathei mathos (learning with pain), or is it evolving to highest consciousness ?

I feel the pain of humans as they struggle to realize true potential. The church only holds power over those who freely give it. That goes for everything in life not just a church.

What is it you wish to accelerate that time has lost?

The church is only one of many oppressive bodies that holds mankind back. On the flip side those same bodies are capable of doing extreme good from another perspective and often do. So where do you draw the line as the situation is not just black and white.

What do you propose is the best course of action for those just starting their journey here at balg. How will you help them wake up and skyrocket to the cosmos?

1 Like

“Neither. Those are different ways to evolve but not for mass evolution. The key is having a passion for something, then letting that something become you. Especially science fields.”

“Enslavement by hate and religion.”

“The good they do doesn’t outweigh the harm they cause the souls. The situation is not black and white, but it is predominately control through centuries of brainwashing.”

“Come to us and you shall learn the basics, then you slowly build the rocket, using us as guides. But you have to launch on your own.”

1 Like

Is greek god Bacchus really with me and my brother like a woman said in her vision. If so, what is his intention? What does he want?

1 Like

“No”

Ok, thank you.

What we should for ascent and inner revolution ? Most of people are in pain today because of they are living in shitty life.
And then how can we achieve a external revolution ?

Would it be a good idea to contact and strengthen my bond with my ancestors. Am I already ready to contact them?

What is their opinion of how humans as a whole treat other living things on this planet (animals and plants)?

How do we, as a whole, improve they way in which they are treated?

hi and thank to you and the gatekeepers!!
my question is if eel stuck spiritualy,what should i do to advance and also open my 3rd eye?

Hello :heart:
is there anything for me?

Is good that I reconnected with my ex?