Garbage inside Home: Kitchen, Bathroom, Rooms etc?

Hi everyone, I recently moved and I decided to do some things differently. Growing up I had become accustomed to garbage bins being in the kitchen, each bedroom and bathroom. I decided to change things up because I began to view bins and garbage as sources of negative energy. The only garbage bin I utilize is one in the bathroom. As for food related waste I use medium sized paper bags and throw out trash basically every day or every other day. I have immediately noticed some big changes my home smells much better and it just feels better.

Your thoughts on this? Who agrees with me? Disagrees with me? Is different to garbage?

1 Like

In my experience clutter and garbage can hinder your energy flow.
They contain stagnant energy, just like they gather dust and spider webs.
It’s good to keep your environment clean.

3 Likes

Spider webs are excellent, for scrying, for divination, for everything. Especially as a way to worship Goddess Lilith, Goddess Arachne and Goddess Naamah who oft show themselves through spiders

3 Likes

I meant that metaphorically.
Clutter gathers stagnant and dirty energy, just like they gather dust and spider webs.
I wasn’t trying to offend spider webs :wink:

I actually don’t destroy some spider webs in the corners of the room, since they catch bugs for me.

2 Likes

That’s cool and somehow sweet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My house is insanely cluttered right now due to all the renovations I’m working on. I’ve had my kitchen gutted for months and it’s a comple mess. Haven’t noticed a difference in magick/energy though. It seems to be at an all-time high regardless of the mess. Everyone is different though.

1 Like

Tell you what I notice most. The bathroom door being open. In Feng Shui the bathoom is seen as a place of negative chi energy and so it is recommended that the bathroom door always be closed.

I keep mine closed religiously and it seems to help

3 Likes

advice taken :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a little more to elaborate. As scrying functions perfectly, or to summon Lilith, Naamah or Arachne Sepheranz. Than of course ask a question and see in which direction the spider moves. It seems that the ones situated in the Northern part function better than situated in the south part

1 Like

I have always closed the bathroom doors in my house. I did not know that is was a negative issue with Fung Shui. (I feel like I lear something new every day! Thank you!). I have just always been pulled to keep them closed. It was never an issue until about 8 years ago when I got married. I would notice my husband waiting for long periods of time outside the empty bathroom. I realized he was waiting for someone to come out lol! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dizzy_face::joy: It still pisses him off when one of us closes the empty bathroom!

1 Like