Gang Stalking and/or Targeted Individuals - Dismantling Such An Egregore

Do you mean the voices you hear sound scared, or that they’re sacred, like gods and angels?

well, it is marked as “kali-abuse” since she has prisoned alot of demi-gods, working with creator\demiurge.

they have no acces to 7th or higher dimension anymore, and they cannot die, because they broken creator laws and laws of mediumship, so death doesnt care, they are sentenced…

they are not in astral, they live in electromagnetic realm, i call second world., i am only human being so i dont take any part of this “system” that is ran by “god” of this world, and my take on this is say HARD no to prison system in any form, or sooner or later you end in it yourself

they are in between our godsouls and physical vechiles causing all kind of havoc, because they are not conciouss and envy fuck out of things that living and spirits does, since they are neither, they crave to be part of occult, for multiple reasons, and they start very easily resembling you or / especialy female beings in other places , to get some warmth and acceptance in some form…

this could be called hell on earth, this whole fuckthing of miscreation, but i have better information what hell actually is.

these beings are not in control of anything, they dont actually have even personality and free will, and “god” of this world is just such a fuckin dissapointment to creator, that he took whole fuckin planet out of his juridiction, since many original gods are currently in living bodies, and dont have oritentation to “run” this planet, because how “dead” wieved human beings as, like, lower form of existence, or food source-.

so everything is and will go even even worse lockdown, since its waiting game that living would work under fantasyrapist demigod boysquad, and living are just doing what they do, existing…

ask me about clarifying of things you didnt understand…

1 Like

Well I’ll be honest I didn’t get a lot of sleep with a f-ing Robot commanding Steven Hawkings voice booming in my head day and night!

Also, before all of this there was some weird kind of sound like a basketball being bounced from one wall of the cell to the other.

It wrecked my hearing for life.

Whatever’s really interesting about it, is the signal that it puts out can actually attract The Zeta Reticulans and I’ve come into contact with them, and first thing they did was point to my ear!

So whatever they did…whatever kind of torture they took out on me…I doubt in the long run it fairs well for them…since it appears these unwanted types are being divided into two groups and the lower ranking ones are either getting removed by them, or they are being rounded up for use on a slave planet.

(That’s what they zetas told me anyways) STO vs STS.

So in reality, human torture opens portals. The things that come in thru those portals are not interested in the victims.

1 Like

They are elementals I believe

The way i beat it was showing no fear. when you are born they record your time of birth, name, blood and more so they know more about you as a soul than anyone else, the stars dictate a lot of your life along with the numerology of your name, they can also get your true soul name with this information and know who you were in past lives. They target individuals who they know might ascend or be a threat who are often incarnate gods, demons or angels. They try and keep you in fear, addiction and sickness. They want you to become mentally ill so they can keep an eye on you and lock you up and drug you when they need to. They cant actually harm you physically in general or kill you as you are protected and the day you die is already pre selected. When you show no fear and dont think about it they cant keep you down anymore and it usually calms down. I agree theres probably an egregore involved too now i think about it, that probably infects the minds of those that work for the government and those around you so they subconsciously target you like with the police as a lot of them are not aware of gangstalking when they are low down and havent got far in freemasonry or other secret societies yet. Is it possible that they put some kind of curse or spiritual target on you when you are born using your blood or even just your name? The gangstalking starts for many in school with bullying, i was bullied in every school i went to for no reason apart from i didnt fight back. Im convinced my parents were involved subconsciously too they did everything they could to destroy my childhood and they act and believe they tried their hardest thinking they did nothing wrong. I will never get my childhood back it was a living nightmare at the age of 18 i wouldnt stop trying to kill myself so i had to be locked in a psych ward, i didnt know anything other than i had to get out of this place. After surviving the most crazy things over and over again i stopped as i genuinely believed i couldnt die, no one knows how i am alive. The entire thing is crazy, the idea of an egregore being involved really makes sense now, i used to think of the archon theory but i wasnt sure. Ive been trying to understand how nearly everyone i met has been involved in this for a while now. I think creating an egregore big enough to defeat this would be to difficult but creating one to protect your self personally would be a good option. There really would be no way to dismantle something so big. I think the egregore is supposed to get into your mind so you waste your energy helping to manifest the gangstalking, so getting rid of it in your mind is the best way as most of the targeted people are very powerful spiritually. i know there are subliminals that really help with gangstalking too so that makes sense that we manifest it too. Stopping believing you are targetted really helps. I thought id share part of my story just to show how deep this all goes. sorry its not written too well.

2 Likes

Yes…

1- dismantle facebook…this seems to invite a swarm
2- individuals who do things to call ur attention, such as posing gestures that have no association in modern culture, IGNORE EM
3- Dont confront, dont be docile, but dont be aggressive either.
4- if it gets in ur head projecting intrusive and destructive thoughts (different than hearing things outside if ur head which is psychosis) ; see it, say “ur not my thoughts”, dont appologize to ur god on the ethings behalfs if its trying to profane what u do or beleive, continue what u are doing be it ritual or going to the store as stoic as possible…U can also use that wave of tension that comes from a mental interface by riding that tension, and releasing in ritual( this idea comes from Saksaksalim who locks the oppositions in a stalemate)
5- treat it like a test…also whoever stalks or bothers u, use them to experiment with hexes on…Everyday u will have something to do because u will have a person or person to hex to high hell)

There is an occult interface within the intelligence community. Who knows how or why they chose their targets, but such ppl are being groomed for later use. The egregore was probably created by such (its not technological) using occult techniques…

6- tap that sunovabitch like a vampire and suck it dry.

The mechanical voices i am familiar with, although they say nothing…so noise is all they become.white noise for meditation

1 Like

Had this happen to me in 2008 after being in touch with a Freemason Family. Had no idea what happened. It was so bizarre and mostly happened in front of my apartment.
Created severe social anxiety and the need to"get out", flee to another country. It actually worked. When I later heard of these things I was in shock. Had plenty of other strange happenings during the years that definitely were Psychic Attacks. One of my best friends also experienced the same things after being involved with me - and my brother. Not possible that so many people suddenly turn mentally ill. Watching these crazy TI videos is part of the brainwash - as well as reading the terrifying books of Fake Harvard Prof Robert Duncan. These are massive Psychological Operation Experiments done on people.

I want to mention what I have experienced to work because this has been a topic I have been researching for a very long time>

There is a thing called nano dust they are spraying (aka Chemtr.).
These tiny particles can enter the blood/brain barrier due to the intense electromagnetic waves now (Dr Klinghardt explains how in his videos). They are literally tiny robots inside our bodies sending out signals. It would explain why people are so passified and more easy to control than ever.

This way, the brain and perception of individuals and groups can be targeted f.ex. by releasing micro doses of medications (like LSD) into the brain. This could be creating paranoia or a skewed perception in targets.
You have to watch your belief system and what you assume to be real more than ever. It is why some TI’s try to film their perpetrators but nobody sees anything in their videos. Here is a video of Neuro Scientist James G who explains how Nano Dust works.

Be careful what you believe when listening to so-called Doctors or Harvard Professors who aren’t excessively silenced. I think Robert Duncan is part of a Psychological Operation to lead people into a self-destructive belief system, therefore getting a skewed and unreal idea of the world which finally leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy and self-created downfall.

What you need to do to get rid of symptoms:

Heavy Metal Detox (especially, Aluminium, Strontium, Barium, Mercury), Glyphosate Detox,
healthy biological food (most of the food today also contains Nano Dust). the cleaner your body is, the easier to get rid of the poison and metals. Dr Dietrich Klinghardt has many videos about it online.

Parasite Detox (as parasites are equally being created in labs now and who the hell knows what they can do).
Some say Lyme disease was created on Plum Island near NY and escaped a lab.

Educate yourself on the Reactive Mind and Dianetics (Scientology does Auditing to delete Triggers).
Triggers form during Traumatic Events and can lead to a Hypnosis like State of Mind.
For Example seeing a certain colour can lead to Aggressive Outbursts (Hitchcock Movie Marnie exemplifies the matter perfectly). This Trauma-Based Mind Control can be weaponised.
It is how Manchurian Candidates are being created.
PTSD, Addictions, Borderline and most mental diseases can be cured with Dianetics and it is the reason why Scientology is so heavily discredited.
THEY actually UNBRAINWASH people from Trigger Hypnosis.
Everything is backwards - remember.

This Trigger implementing is also being used by the media to turn girls into promiscuous young sex slaves: show them a movie with traumatic images(trauma is the foundation), a sexually charged woman and a color (feline pattern) in the background. If done over and over again, certain women can become sexually charged when seeing a feline pattern and so on. You get the idea. This is the reason why the word Fuck is so overused in modern culture. To build an over-sexualised society and form Triggers via Media Culture that lead to sexual obsession.

The last thing:
Stay away from watching too many TI videos, I know it is tempting but the mind will create self-fulfilling prophecies of what it sees and hears the most. We are programmed 24/7 all day long. You need to control your environment, movies, music to control your future as the human mind is recording everything all the time. Stay away from too much negativity.

Rituals against these people do work: best is to set up shadow voodoo dolls and name them as your enemies. Then do a mirror ritual with graveyard dirt on them- You don’t need to know who you attack to make it work. You don’t even need a demon, your strong emotions do the work. But pay the graveyard spirits something and cleanse yourself after letting out your hate on the dolls.

Find a Spiritual Healer who has healed Cancer in clients or terminal diseases (they usually don’t charge much). He should be able to proof what he claims. Don’t fall for Indian scammers and such.
Stay in his energy.

Learn to pray. If you are being attacked, you need to connect to the higher force everyday and ask them to remove every dark entity and attack from you. Learn to use your own higher power.

I truly believe the technocrats aim to disconnect us from our higher power and energy.
Total control and enslavement so we cannot attack them back with Rituals or our Connection to the Universe. It has worked very well in the past so they are trying to disconnect us. They poison us with nano bots and implement a false, dangerous reality of oppression
If your body is severely poisoned( Heavy Metals, Fluoride, parasites), I have also noticed that your connection to your higher self diminishes.

Another thing that helps is to teach yourself acupuncture and rebalance the meridians (energy fields) in your body. It is really easy as soon you got used to inserting the needles (pretty painless).

1 Like

These are called matrix attacks, they are like viruses (egregore) so it needs an adequate numerical-based shield.

The shield against matrix attacks 400.900.300.5,3.759
you will get an answer 555 wherever you are

1 Like

When you are aware that this happens you have to send two wave signals simultaneously you can also use an Android mobile phone
Wave 1 Sine 431.8588 Hz
Wave 2 Square 527.9999 Hz
Send them simultaneously for a few minutes.
The control and noise signal will be suppressed immediately.

1 Like

Can you explain this a bit more? I know about the code machines the Russians use. Heard of some crazy scientists who have number codes for every disease etc. I also know people who sell the machines but what do you mean by sending signals? How do you do that? Excuse my ignorance

1 Like

For sending numeric codes there are many methods, one of which is very sophisticated through a quantum software, (They exist and are very expensive) Otherwise you can use an ancient Cuban method, Take a photo and write him Name Surname the reason and the code what you need and immerse the photo in a glass jar of water.Pose your hands to transfer plasma and intention and you will see that even this simple method works, certainly an electronic machine in case of attack does not leave you respite 24/24 hours, but even in the case of healing it is more functional.
I hope I have explained

1 Like

Do you know where you can find all the different numerologic codes? I know of the machines but where do you get the codes from? The machines can be bought on some Russian websites for around 4000$

This is a good video on the Patents of these frequency machines. I always wondered if they might lie to cover up the occult.
I truly believe humanity is f…d because we have so many ignorant naive, beings now.

1 Like

The codes you receive from the Matrix as well as Seals, do not confuse the radionic machines that send electromagnetic waves with quantum machines are two distinctly different things.
Quantum Machines cost not $ 4,000 but $ 40,000.
And maybe you’re confusing the HZ frequencies with codes that interact with the world around us, and can we change matter

1 Like

Yes, I know Radionics. It’s not what I meant.
Is there a book or a source of an exemplification of this technology we are talking about?

1 Like

Yes the Russians have code machines with a specific number for different states of mind, diseases, experiences.
Would it be advisable to shut any devise that can send frequencies into a metal box when not using it?

Websites that speak explicitly of quantum software there are not you would find only some applications created on Android but they are not worth much, but there are software for military use that have many functions and I know what I’m talking about, they are briefcases where you have to put your saliva and all the data of the user, and then put the patient and then give the tasks to the software to change the parameters remotely.

2 Likes

If you want to solve this problem you have to wear a hat made of 8-layer velostat this system prevents the frequencies from manipulating your mind at any moment, do a search on the internet and look for a hat with velostat, if you want you can build it too.

1 Like

I am so sorry for asking all these questions. Can you explain how they create the Gangstalking phenomena? I believe it would be of interest to many