Gang Stalking and/or Targeted Individuals - Dismantling Such An Egregore

So it has come to my attention that due to corruption, such things are beyond one group.

Police play a major role, as do their ‘friends’ within the drug industry.

As such the gang stalking and/or targeted individual phenomenon is actually an egregore.

Has anyone had experience dismantling or counteracting such an egregore?

Most of the time the perpetrators are strangers to the individual.

They are essentially a group that has directly or indirectly created an egregore.

Even if certain involved are known, there is probably no point to attack them directly.

What would be the method to reverse their attacks and have that energy attack the egregore itself?

How could people that are against such atrocities against humanity help dismantle such a thing?

Would there be need to create an opposing egregore that plays a role?

8 Likes

I rather think gang stalking, which it looks similar, is done via daemons and sure, egregores - lots of, not just one.

However, the stuff coming from gov sources uses skull to voice tech, and manpower - it doesn’t need an egregore to work, but sometimes does.
There’s instances though of things like, peoples houses being broken into, feces being left in their beds and such - physical attacks that are too hard to do with spirits.
Also when they run, they can escape it for a while, which you couldn’t so if a thoughtform or egregore was attached to your aura.

It’s the sort of thing best cut off at the source, I think. They can always make more egregores and hire more grunts to stalk and do break ins. Easier said than done though, the real perps are very well hidden.

3 Likes

i feel that the people participating create the egregore by doing so… that’s what feeds the whole movement as such

for example, there is a guy that i know that corrupt police members have been harassing for years now because he decided to get clean and sober after years of addiction… they’ve been trying to force him to be a drug dealer for fucks sake lol

he just caught them tonight at the local store teaching adolescents on how to harass him covertly so it seems like they are doing nothing wrong

call it gang stalking or whatever you want, what they are doing is absolutely wrong and deserve to be put down… after all, their end game is to force people into a corner so they either go crazy and kill themselves, kill a bunch of other people and get locked up, or both

hardly an agenda the police should be actively pursuing

just goes to show we don’t need such scumbags ‘upholding’ the law… they are the fucking criminals and justice needs to be served on the fucking assholes

i heard Belial is against tyrannical law enforcement and such… not exactly law enforcement other than them wearing the uniform… but tyranny nonetheless… would Belial be a good place to start to rain on their parade? or are there other avenues to pursue too?

1 Like

Those guys, probably. Ask him. I bet they do it to a few people, I’d target them back with a binding.
But mostly dude needs to get out of Dodge.

I thought you meant the FBI targeting which is a death sentence. You can’t run anywhere to get away from them. Your friend can consider himself lucky if all he’s got is local corrupt thugs.

1 Like

i personally don’t think it’s that black and white… it’s almost like the dimensional tapestries are all starting to merge and he is navigating them all whilst still on the 3rd dimension… and as such it is not exactly a group (uniformed or not) targeting him, more so certain people are almost being taken for a ride by inter-dimensional beings (most likely unknowingly as they usually look like they are entranced in some kind of way)… i remember watching a video about ‘the matrix’ being activated when you enter the game area, yet what if you accidentally wake the whole matrix at once somehow? he had his awakening at the precision of the equinox in 2012… i’m starting to think that this is more than just coincidence… maybe Earth is our prison as Australia was to the British and our awakening is actually our escape?

1 Like

In that case, like the Brits changed Australia and became free Australians, he must change himself to change his world. Like attracts like, he’s creating this reality and it will follow him everywhere.

maybe Earth is our prison as Australia was to the British and our awakening is actually our escape?

I used to think that, and I think that’s stil valid for many who could have been done here but get tricked into reincarnating by the parasitic archons or by agreeing to unnecessary karmic contracts. It’s on this forum somewhere. More lately I’m back to Earth being mostly a tool for fast track development.

A human life is a mere moment, but being in density where everything is so slow lets you get a lot of work in, and the point is to retain free will and sovereignty while regaining godhood, in a way that allows us to gain ‘right mind/right action’ and not accidentally destroy the whole shebang in a fit of pique in the process.

It’s a masterclass, basically. We choose to incarnate here because we want the mastery, and as with any class, dropping out is an option, it’s hard to do mid-life but there are the built in points between lives where we can reevaluate at will. There are other, easier classes to join as well if we wanted.

1 Like

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant us, we pray thee the power to conceive in are mind and to execute that which we desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. we entreat thee to inspire (Ipos) to manifest Tonight’s the United Nations Security Councils causing a Holocaust from the Nuremberg Laws made into International law for terrorist shown after 8pm Monday 19th November 2018 correct laws to pass through the doorway of US Congress that he may give me true and faithful answer, so that we may accomplish are desired end, provided that it is proper to are office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

2 Likes

Did anyone ever consider that there might be an elitist group in the dark web who is betting and playing games on more regular people?
I have heard of such a thing in a German Gangstalking video and how it is assumed this has become a million dollar industry. I don’t quiet understand why this has never been mentioned on American YT videos and nobody is considering it. I was spending hours to find such a program/game in the dark web, unfortunately, with no success.

I believe they could be watching individuals, placing bets on how targets will react and who achieves the best results with different methods. Targets could being watched and spied on via cell phones, computers, hidden cameras. I am sure they use Magick and Rituals on TI’s, so it would be even more difficult to understand the source of this sick game. A book named “My life changed forever” by Elisabeth Sullivan mentioned the exact same assumption. She also heard of “A game”. Because the things happening to her were so out of line and absolutely childish, often impossible to comprehend with logic.
F.ex. she was looking forward to a sale of her favourite shoe brand and headed to the shop. Just to find out that a strange woman came in and bought all the shoes of this brand an hour ago. A large number of shoes that she had to carry twice to her car.
This way, over time targets become insecure, intimidated and extremely anxious. It is the severe amount of weird, strange occurrences that set targets off, which mentioned alone are simply considered stupid or coincidence.

If you believe this might be too far-fetched, google the Elite Pedophile Ring that was discovered on Dr Phil and the cruelty these children had to endure. You can only imagine what some insane individuals in power are determined to arrange, out of boredom.

1 Like

Eligos is an incredible spirit to have on your side in that type of situation.

1 Like

This is interesting bc I have had problems with a police officer telepathically harassing me, as well as stalking me astrally and manipulating my emotional energies when he “needs” to triangulate (ie: a breakup or divorce)

He has been doing this shit since I met him. He’s really into astral rape. He kept my panties etc when I knew him and I wasn’t sure why. Now I know why.

Total sicko.

1 Like

I myself am a targeted individual and under remote neural monitoring and am dealing with all sorts of issues and problems, hence why I joined this website, to see if I could contact some deity/ spirits/ demons to help me achieve my best life possible and help me solve my problems and issues.

So far I have tried evoking several demons and have had no success, I have wondered if the remote neural monitoring has something to do with this, as the perps and my handler, I believe control my astral body ,my energy, my vibration, and my frequency. Remember the government and military perfected this technology in the 1960’s or so the stories go ( Vietnam War, electromagnetic weapons, “PTSD”, etc) So obviously this is some pretty serious stuff I am dealing with here and I have wondered that with me being under remote neural monitoring that I can no longer contact demons, deities, spirits, etc) I also have talked to a perp in Nebraska ( I’m in Illinois by the way) and he had told me that he could no longer astral project because of the remote neural monitoring , (well I think all TIs, perps, and handler can read between the lines with the Nebraska perp comment.)

Basically the remote neural monitoring disrupts and could potentially stop me from contacting spirits , demons, etc.

Now of course this is all just guess work and theories as I believe demons, spirits, etc are also powerful and could they be fully controlled by just controlling my energy, frequency, vibration, astral body etc? In theory it makes sense, yes , although to be completely honest with I’m not educated on these matters enough to really give a definitive answer.

Now of course there are people out there who kill their children and then blame demons and I truly believe it is almost always remote neural monitoring.

I just thought I’d give my thoughts and opinions on this matter, like I said I have tried to evoke several demons and have had no success whatsoever and am wondering if it is because of the remote neural monitoring. ( honestly I really don’t even know what to believe regarding this issues)

The old cliche " advanced technology is often times indistinguishable from magic"

They can make holograms cause hallucinations, they can do some pretty wild these things with remote neural monitoring technology.

1 Like

Explain remote neural monitor? Is it behind your ear

Well I’ve tried to evoke numerous entities and I’ve had no such luck.

So it’s called Maser microwave frequency projected as a laser they then point it at your dome piece and record every brainwave you have while being connected to a super computer that translates the info and gives access to either a human handler “rare” or to any number of artificial intelligent personalities that then responds to your every thought while having the ability to control your emotions, make your orgasm, make you temporarly blind or make you feel I pulsating energy that used to make you feel like your being raped they send a ELF wave that is already in your brains language skipping the ears and just making you hear see exc what ever they want. I’ve been a victim for about 5 years thankfully I’m not gangstaked they only deleted my Google contacts stuff like that, but I was just waking up new to the spirit realm and yes had no clue about the program and no one would just tell me I wasn’t crazy that it was just the government destroying my life for no reason I honestly the AI did everything I could to make me fear what spirit it could have been all while insulting them. If anyone is being attacked this is a helpful verbal comand to get the system to ease off, The speaker of Light my most trusted speaker, repeate a few times. I was bat shit crazy and delusional because o the attacks but super full of energy and was in the spirit of God able to talk tongues from what I know to be trueths I’ve placed curses on these people doing this to me that will end with the full extent of God’s wrath max power punishment from Jahova, I know these are placed and lots o them because I asked God if I could trade removal of some of the curses for luck for myself and instantly see 4 leef clovers everywhere then once I moved from where I was standing 100 yards tops I found a hundred dollar bill. But the cops came that night and arrested me for a crime I didn’t commit and I spent a year in jail so it just showed that they have no self preservation why not let me see the extent of the luck and have more people freed from the worst possible after life there is. O and BTW they used me to start a false religion, sending my image and thoughts to people which befor the arrassment would have been fine for the most part I was very focus on trying to have wise enough thought that it’s always worth hearing I found a web page that was explaining significance of my everyday actions from like a year and a half ago I was arrested shortly after finding that web page on my phone once released I was given back a broken phone I’ve never been able to find that page again but have met people that say they’ve been listening to me for years. Now I’m bearly attacked but they still have 24/7 recoding of my thoughts with occasional ai deciding they want to voice an opinion they basically stopped doing the molestation but have been a real pain in my ass when I’m trying to interact with my spiritual wife because of the trauma and forced schizophrenia medication I can bearly interact with her and the computer thinks it’s funny to start making me see things the moment I’m focusing on trying to see her. Those list of people that were Targeted in the US is 2m. Well if anyone reads this and wants to talk about experiences or ways to perceive the difference between the forced image and a spirit feel free to hit me up with a @ sighn or even a pm.

Does this kind of torture also extend to the Skull to brain type of things that I’ve heard about?

I was wondering about this bc I was incarcerated for two weeks and the whole time I was incarcerated (in isolation) I could hear some kind of robotic voice thing booming in my ear.

My hearing has never recovered actually.

They definitely tend to fuck with you more when encarcerated. If it’s still happening to you say out loud The speaker of light my most trusted speaker and it doesn’t stop it but makes it alot easier to deal with. It’s definitely something they could have been doing to you the cops really don’t care if you know there doing things like this to then just because it’s impossible to very do any thing legal about it many have friend but even with evidence never made progress. I hope your hearing comes back to normal. I’ve heard many stories where they replay your recorded thoughts back to you I’n your rooms com, I’ve personally found no examples of tragtet individuals being released from torment only given short periods of time off, hopefully I was just the fuzz fucking with you and you don’t have to continue about continuing attacks. The Gov has had the power to read our mind from afar and input words/images into us since like the 70/80s they just can do it from was far away now.

Just wanted to say I’m sorry your hearing hasn’t recovered since. Feel free to pm me or share any stories you have about this or anything spiritual I’ll read them and give some feedback I know sharing helps, the overwatchers aka the people in charge of the AI don’t seem to care if we talk about it online unless we go on like Facebook or something like that at least thats what it seems to me I was talking all about how I was overcoming it what I was doing on here and nothing happened but when I messaged a friend on FB they started changed to prevent me, I also tried to say hi I’n my mind to my Succubus wife right after posting and the AI made me see an image of myself as a rat. But on here it seemed fine.

FWIW I knew a guy once who said he was the victim of targeted gang stalking, and also said that whilst he was incarcerated there were audio devices hidden all over the prison.

He said that there are microphones to pick up conversation, and that one trick the guards (or gangstalkers?) like to use is to listen in for when people are talking in their sleep, and then talk to them via the hidden microphones to elicit more information. So like for example a convict is talking in his sleep about a crime he committed, the hidden voice will ask the convict, “Where did you hide the hide the evidence?” and stuff like that. After the convict spills the beans (in his sleep) the prison authorities come back and say, “We have a confidential source that verifies this piece of information” and then they can lengthen the guys prison sentence.

This fellow also said that they simulate voices in your head via EMF waves, and that the brain itself is the receiver. So they’ll bombard you with negative messages than only you can hear, and if you tell other people about it you sound crazy. (Or something like that). Anyway, this guy seemed legit, and I have no reason to doubt his story.

But yea, back to you, I’d wager there was some janky stuff going on with your robotic voice while you were incarcerated. No, you are not going crazy. :slight_smile:

I am being targeted by this, the thing is that voice of tones are sacred, they have their own vibration, but they can resemble anyones voice of tone with bit different pitch, and make it look like an actual conversation…

Say no to prison system when we ask.

So has anyone ever Hurd of a targeted individual being freed from the torture? I’ haven’t found a single story online where anyone talks about being freed. I’ve been a victim for at least 5 years, I lost damn near everything in my life. I was even framed for a buglary charge. I actually went to a phychic when it first got bad because the AI had me convinced they were demons, the lady charges me 100 for incents and candles and tell me I have to cleanse them away as if they were real spirits, and I had to do it on my own. Has anyone met anyone that has tried the QuWave defender? It supposedly has a money back guarantee if it doesn’t stop all electronic harrasment but there a like 4 hundred buks. I’ haven’t seen any of the targeted individual web pages talk about the QuWave to say if it works or not.