Gang members gangs prison and the occult 🔫

I have noticed a trend within the hip hop gang movement culture being associated with the occult Satanism witchcraft demons etc just wondering if any of you who are urban have noticed this as well there are a lot of gang members who follow Satan and the demons do rituals and practice black Magick voodoo also are a lot of white Aryan skinhead gangs that practice Norse religion like Odin and Thor etc how do you guys feel about this…

3 Likes

Scan or astral travel to mount shasta

I’ve seen this trend in too. Not just in gangs, but rap music in general. Lots of rappers have occult influences or actually In it. Xxxtentacion before he was killed was heavily involved in it. Suicide boyss are always mentioning Lucifer in their songs. Lil Uzi we don’t even need to discuss. Rappers are always alluding to the occult. However I’m not sure if they are actually in the occult or are just saying these things for views. I don’t know of you watch anime, but anime also has a shit ton of occult symbolism and sayings. Some actually revolve around the occult.

2 Likes

I’m into heavy metal black metal has nothing but occult Satanism ties one band formed their own cult called temple of the black light and the lead singer killed himself via ritual suicide also notice the more hard-core horror core rap talks about demons the occult etc techn9ne is a good example

1 Like

apperntly Kanye and Beyonce are into the occult and you can see satanic symbols in her music videos

Yeah basically the whole music industry is into the occult. From every single genre.

2 Likes

ha watch poppy on YouTube good satire of occult Hollywood

3 Likes

I don’t really follow hip hop culture but as far as the skinhead gangs, I don’t think any of them or at the least very few actually follow the Norse gods and practice Asatru. They simply seem to use the symbols because of their association with Norse culture and nothing more.

The majority of music I listen to is filled with occult themes and symbolism but few really actually follow an occult path, it’s just for show and I imagine a lot of hip hop culture is the same although I really don’t follow the actual gang members activities.

3 Likes

Alex Jones screams about Hollywood being into the occult and people like Oprah being devil worshipping witches etc

I’ve seen docus of satanic gangs doing rituals like human sacrifice killing cats etc and praying to Satan

Most of them being edgy soundcloud rappers trying to fuck goth girls.

Ghostemane is cool though.

4 Likes

well nazis themselves followed the occult and Hitler had a spiritual paranormal division in the SS most skinheads just use Odin though as a symbol and occult symbols like the black sun for show

hey can’t blame them goth girls are hot those pale thighs black tights and dark make up turn me on plus the angsty attitudes and father issues

Alex Jones is one funny motherfucker. Any time I feel down I just put one of his compilations on YouTube and end up laughing my ass off. He’s too much lol. I’ve already seen that poppy video as well.

1 Like

well YouTube banned his channel so no more funny rants about globalist left new world order and gay frogs :frog:

I forgot about ghostmane. His music style is nice. It’s very unique and his beats hit hard too. Good artist for sure.

3 Likes

Alex Jones was getting too powerful lol. That sucks though. Why did they ban his channel? I don’t really see him as a whistleblower. I think he’s also in the occult too.

2 Likes

hate speech basically yeah he himself seems like an occultist

1 Like

I think most of them are posers, the Nazis and gangbangers at least. I’ve heard it said that Future was a Santero though. Several other rappers too.

4 Likes

Yes this is true Xxxtentacion was the main push for me to begin my journey.

1 Like