Gallery of Magick pdf

Hi guys. I apologize in advance, English is not my first language.
Some time ago I got to know the GOM books by PDF group, and I didn’t even know about curse or anything.
I loved the books and wanted to practice, until I saw in a FAQ about the curse of PDFs.

I can’t buy it, not because of money, but because the only way in my case is by card and I don’t have it.
Unfortunately, a lot of people like me see the books and take them, and many said it was just an unconscious belief, if you don’t believe it, that’s okay.
Has anyone had experiences with
PDFs?

And another doubt: if a person has the book purchased on Kindle and passes it to me as a gift, do I’m free about the curse?
Thanks

Welcome @Karollabele, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

After you introduce yourself, you will find that If you use the search function, and look for cursed book, cursed books, GOM curse, GOM Pdf etc, you’ll find this has been several times recently, and several times not so recently :slight_smile:

The magnifying glass in the top right corner of your screen will allow you to search for common things like this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaas

Personally, I know it is not simply in the mind because back when I pirated, I found out about the curse one day through divination before I even knew they cursed pirated copies.

Please read this:

Our forum belongs to a book publisher so we cannot tell you it is okay to pirate books, you must make up your own mind about the safety of this.