Gaining power from Beyond the Omniverse

I have been working on gaining omnipotence through metal ability creations subliminals and I’ve gotten some interesting results from a technique I’ll post it below it involves building a fictional character
How could they be as you like if you don’t bother describing them ?

July 22, 2013 by DYBAD
Hamish7
I thought you this was without limit when came creating abilities

July 22, 2013 by Hamish7
DYBAD
As long as it makes a reasonable amount of sense ^ ^;

July 22, 2013 by DYBAD
Hamish7
So there is limit your imagination personally I think this ability is like unrestricted wishes aim solely at creating abilities and powers

July 22, 2013 by Hamish7
Hamish7
So the only limit to this power is you have know basic concept when creating new powers why can’t you just create new powers designed to your whims even if their beyond your understanding at least until their create

July 21, 2013 by Hamish7 Reply
DYBAD
You can’t create something beyond your understanding, that’ a contradiction.

July 21, 2013 by DYBAD
Hamish7
So could create a ability to do things beyond understanding

July 21, 2013 by Hamish7
DYBAD
You could create a power to make up for your own limits, which would allow you to create (currently) unimaginable powers. But since the real you can never imagine what these powers would be like, then what would be the point ?

July 22, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
Can this really make an OP? After all the power this power can make must be clearly define and just have Almighty or all power or stronger than other are not clearly define in my opinion.

I think it must be more specific than that and OP is not the power that can be clearly define it just what people believe, we really don’t know it specificly so I don’t think it could make OP but it depend on each person subjective so if you have no reason to disagee with this or gonna just frame this comment then don’t and again no offense here

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT Reply
JRZTT
I think you can create any power but you must know the mechanical of how such power work so you can’t make the power to have all power that you never know how it work because you don’t even know you can… of course you can have omniscience but how that power work and how we clearly knew that you are really OS since we can not prove that it should be impossible to achieve it right? What do you think and again no frame

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
DYBAD
I believe the basic concept is clear enough to allow a power based on it. After all, we already did it ^ ^

July 19, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
But in what sense that you can define it clearly? All it’s say is yes you are invincible in every aspect but how can you be sure that it is really OP, you can be OP only under your subjective that you belive that this in your sense is OP but it may possible that there are something far beyond your POV something beyond the plane of existence beyond even what human in our word referred to as Omniscience to comprehend as such the power that base on subjective of the users can never create such power…

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
DYBAD
Omnipotent : can do anything without limit, be totally invincible and never lose.

See ? Clear enough ^ ^

July 19, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
Yeah I get that but think of this like fiction verse… assume that you are Featherine you know the Author Authority girl but other writer like fanfiction can create something that much powerful than her or beyond or even the other author who just kill her off in a matter of second… or Dragon Ball at first who would have thought that there will be a person stronger than Frieza since he could destroy the whole planet and the next moment he was just a joke that could be destroy just as easily like rat… OP is about plot and who control the whole rule at that time… In fanfiction the author is OP but you can write OP chara as long as you like but in the end if you desired you can kill what you said as OP just as easy but is that make you an OP… NOOO

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
JRZTT
You are just a writer you have full control over your world (Fiction) not other, you can write anything you want but you can not interfere with other works… Perhaps if your OP character appear on the other author work then he has control over your chara…so in fiction verse everything is possible even make someone weakest beat the crap out of those you call OP after all those you call OP is under someone else such as the writer even the chara itself didn’t know it and that prove that he/she is not an OP since there might be other force beyond their knowledge watching and control us from much more higher place…

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
JRZTT
Like Those who create GOD, or those who create the being that create god… So like I said you are just an impression that OP is invincible but when someone just prove to be stronger than those who you call OP appear then he is no longer an OP and it could continue for infinitely as long as the higher place desire so Op has no truly scale or can be clearly define but the term mention just an expression of what people believe as an OP

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
JRZTT
In other word you made yourself invincible but when someone stronger appear you can use this power to make you stronger than other since you at least know the scale of how to reach the higher place but to be invincible in all aspect who know… it may be true that you invincible than other but what if the higher place create someone stroger than you and continue doing it but they never out of power since those who lower never can reach those who much higher than them like human could never reach god and god could never reach those who create them if there is one exist…

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
Desolation 000
OP Being beginigless( no beging, No in any means, that’s all ) and no end( boundless) OP beyond all without exception( beyond all dualityes,concepts thougts and anything ellse) and always above all other powers. What in word !!ALL!! you not understand,? OP Always above and beyond all. And that’s all. All you ideas, theories all you conceptions and thoughts is nothing before the True Omnipotent being. Because Omnipotence beyond any comprehension of all being even faar more powerful than human and you 3 dimensional human brain not any chance comprehend this. This is Axiom, OP always above all other. This is simple

Sory for my bad english,this is my last post in this theme

PSS I write about theological Omnipotence, maybe fictional omnipotence not true, because not interfere with real world, but if we says about God ( if you belive in this) He’s Omnipotence true unlimited, and alwayse above and beyond all without exception, no begining, no end, no limits in any means.

July 19, 2013 by Desolation 000
JRZTT
Yes but the point I want to say is OP is beyond comprehension and can not be clearly understand by a mere mortal and this power require the clearly define as in limitation so this power can’t make OP… Just because you want to be OP, or has all power is not clearly enough for this power… This is my point you even admitted yourself that OP is beyond comprehension then how can we clearly define it with just Invincible and above all… I believe this power is need more than that to achieve such power

July 19, 2013 by JRZTT
Desolation 000
Yes i agree with you, this is beyond any comprehension and we( humans) no any chance understood true Omnipotence, all type of descriptions and difinitions not enough for this

July 19, 2013 by Desolation 000
Hamish7
This ability can create whatever power one choose simply by wishing for new powers there are created on spot tailored to desires and completely under your control this is one best powers

July 20, 2013 by Hamish7
JRZTT
If you want it like that just deleated the 2nd limitation and end this argument.

OP can not be define and this power said in limitation itself that the power you create must be clearly define when you wish some power you must know the mechanic of how to make it work, what can it do, what it limitation and etc…

For example, I wish to have time travel… what do you mean by time travel… is it mean you go back to the past or you went to other parallel so paradox do not happen… how does it work and are there any limitation and etc. not just hey I want to time travel and tada you can like I said if you really want this power to create OP, deleated 2nd limitation… so this power can make OP since clearly define are not necessary but you just wish for it and you get it

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
DYBAD
The basic concept is clear enough (can do anything without limit, be totally invincible and never lose). OP isn’t really beyond comprehension, just out of the realm of possibility.

July 20, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
Yes this power can make as long as it can clearly define the power like Boundary Manipulation is something close to OP level and it can clearly define, Casuality Manipulation is also that since you can explain the mechanic behind it… but hey I want to be invincible above all, is not clear to explain all mechanic of OP it may be much more than that but the term mortal knew is that its above all and it is not enough… Why don’t just deleat 2n limitation and that will make this power can truly create any power without any limit.

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
JRZTT
Or change it to be you just need some basic concept is enough… then i will not argument that this power can make OP because that is enough…

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
DYBAD
I’m not sure it matters that much, though. Even if it was a problem, you’d just have to create a power to understand it (“power to fully understand the concept of OP” : very clear), and everything is solved.

July 20, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
If it is that simple…

I think only Omniscience OS can but OS is the same as OP, know it all… just know it all can not clearly define too… The problem of this power is define thing… as long as it limit to your subjective of define… you cannot create the vast category of power such as OP, OS, CA…

CA, OP and OS is more like the vast category of the power you can not make it but you can make the power under it that could be more define but can achieve what you design like BM is under OP, it may or may not OP but it can give you enough power to achieve everything you desire including CA, OS that every being can call you OP, isn’t that enough?

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
JRZTT
Sorry what I want to say is that I think all power in OP category is OP by itself while you can not create OP which is too vast… power like BM or CM are like understandable version of OP which while can achieve power in OP level, it is much more subjective that human can be clearly define it mechanic insted of know it all, above all, have all and etc.

Sorry DYBAD, just because we have argument here doen’t mean I hate you or anything, you are still be one of the person I most respect in this wiki…

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
Hamish7
Just delete all limits their pointless anyway this is power create any power without any limit the second limit proves otherwise

July 20, 2013 by Hamish7
JRZTT
Yes this power is suppose to be without limit… Why put such thing there… process take time I do not think it limit and clearly define is nuisance to this power true capability… Maker deleated it please… I want to deleated it myself but I need your permission first…

July 20, 2013 by JRZTT
DYBAD
"May take time" (not mandatory) and “clearly defined” just means “no bullshit”.

July 20, 2013 by DYBAD
JRZTT
If you said it like that… then I guess I’ll drop this topic… though I’m curios myself can you give an example of what bull should include in that… i know I shouldn’t ask but my curiosity was killing me.

These are comments from people in a forum I use the technique that this person said use and I started getting results subtle results but results but what I asked anyone out there is can they do a reading or divination to see what will be done in the future for me with this endeavor or in the duplicate it

3 Likes