Gabi - please read this thread! :)

REPLY by “Lady Eva”

Gabi I’m not sure if you have a technical problem, but there are answers to all your questions about using this forum in this thread, I have merged the 3 threads you started into one place and people have helpfully replied, Bbylon even did a screenshot to show you how to use this forum.

Please read these and use the normal methods to reply and to read replies in future, instead of starting new thread for everything - thanks. :slight_smile:

Finally, you might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

In the New Magician Help section of the forum there is a thread at the top of the page.

Link here: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/

I don’t know about intrducting yourself, but there is place here where you can officially “introduce” yourself, as Narius pointed out.

I’ve already explained how in reply to your other thread - just hit “quote” on any post in this thread, clear out all the text in the reply box that opens, and type or paste in your intro there.

Are you actually reading the replies you get? Mind = boggled. :\

english not your first language Gabi? Then i can understand. I myself speak only shitty US english and not very well at that. And i’m not the smartest guy in the world. Hell, i’m not the smartest guy in the room i’m in right now and i’m technically alone;) But if you CAN understand all this…Are you a child then? If that’s the case then have patience, what you looking for will come in time, it always does=)

Gabi, I need you to please confirm you’ve worked out how to read replies at all, I just merged your intro post into the correct thread but I’m not sure what’s going on here?

Let me know you can read this, and the other replies you’ve had so far.

You won’t be able to get much out of being here if you can’t read replies, or make them, is why I’m asking.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hello my name is gabi and i would like to study black megic because i want succses in life but i cant buy the book become a living god so i would be happy if the members of the forum will guide me.

…are you serious can you even read this

where do i answer?

In the creamcheese factory down the road.

Remember to bring your clogs.

Gabi,

Basically you should try to respond to yours and other people’s questions and replies within the thread they are located. It is not necessary to begin an entirely new thread for each comment you wish to make. Please read the sections on New Magician Help, as there are many excellent links and resources there to get you started.

Within a thread topic, you can reply by posting a new comment within, or else using the nifty “quote” button, to reply directly to a comment someone has made.

Also, coming here and stating you don’t have money to buy EA’s books, then immediately asking others to teach you may not get you far. People here generally seem to be helpful and try to help those willing to also help themselves. Instead, perhaps spend time reading the wealth of information already here in this forum…learn how to post and reply within threads… And you may learn much. In time as you are able, many of us would suggest buying whatever material you can from BALG as they are excellent.

Until then, please take time to read the forum rules as well as the new magician help section, as it may better answer your questions. Goodluck.

how i indrduce myself? i dont know where to press i tried but i dont know how to post this.

hello i tried to inrduce myself but i dont kn

Ye gods Gabi, will you please just read this ɟ?!!ƃuᴉ thread?!

There are even diagrams!

This must be how demons feel, when they’re summoned again, and again, and they really try, they bust a tentacle trying to get the magician to hear them, but he just keeps on repeating “Nothing happened, I saw no spirits, magick is fake”… :o)

2 Likes

She replied to a thread!

We’ve made progress!