FWB III: GROUP 2 - Calendar Thread (look here for assignments)

Here is the planning calendar for FWB III - Group 2. In this thread, I will post the current working and any needed organizational material.

Please do not comment in this thread unless I specifically ask you to.

Any discussion can happen via private message or in the FWB III thread:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-iii-for-a-few-dollars-more]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-iii-for-a-few-dollars-more[/url]

Looking forward to a powerful April!

I will try to give a week worth of workings at a time, so people can work ahead as needed. It should come to about two workings per week. Remember there are two groups doing workings - complete your own group’s workings first, and then if you want to do more, feel free to work on the other group as well.

To begin the project, we will perform the death of the old self ritual - this should be a good catalyst for the growth you will be going through as a result of all this ritual working.

Last time, each member of the group performed an empowering/guiding/blessing ritual, where they brought an entity on to help their own workings as well as those of the groups. You may do this again if you like. You can look to the old threads to see what people did there.

Current Set of Workings: (to be completed by Apr.30th)

– The last set of workings.
– Any concluding workings, such as closing rituals, finishing your starting ritual, etc.

@@@ Completed Workings: @@@
– Death of the Old Self Ritual
– Empowering/guiding entity called [optional]
– The first set of names and workings.
– The second set of names and workings.
– The third set of names and workings.

For research and planning purposes, here is the ordered list of names and the general type of help they seek.

Planning list:

1. Count Zero - influx of money to retire old debts
  2. Azesiel - influx of money to retire old debts
  3. Soundwave - acquire an investment for prosperity
  4. Frater Apotheosis - sharpening the mind/academics; manipulate grades
  5. Malice - opening of spiritual perception (auras/energy/chakras /visions)
  6. DarkestKnight - general current of success and prosperity
  7. HedoNNN - clear guidance toward fulfilling new career
  8. X - seeking a magickal teacher/mentor and friend

Here is the first working: (to be completed by April 3rd)

1st operation of the 1st Week (start now):

– Death of the Old Self Ritual: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

– Evoke your entity of choice for the benefit of the whole group. The request is to ask the entity to bless, guide, and empower the project to its conclusion. [optional]

First batch of names: (to be completed by April 7, 2013)

Alright everyone, here is the first batch of names. A couple of fairly simple money requests, to get you started.

The first list of names, to be completed by 04/07/2013:

1. Count Zero - influx of money to retire old debts
    (approximate dates 4/1 - 4/4)

“I want to come into enough money to completely pay off all my debt.”

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, magick squares, candle magick, etc. Remember that this help could come in the form of cash, or it could be a manipulation of the system such that the debts go away. Here are some suggestions for evocation: Lukorst (wealth) – KoF / Ghob (earth king - investment) – EE / Ant’harratu – BoA / HALAH’THOR – BoA / Paimon - Goetia / Bethor - PME and Psionics Grimmoire

1. Azesiel - influx of money to retire old debts
    (approximate dates 4/4 - 4/7)

“My request is for a few hundred dollars extra (or few thousand, if possible) to pay off some debt. It’s not killing me but if I could get this paid off, I could start getting ahead more.”

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, magick squares, candle magick, etc. Remember that this help could come in the form of cash, or it could be a manipulation of the system such that the debts go away. Here are some suggestions for evocation: Lukorst (wealth) – KoF / Ghob (earth king - investment) – EE / Ant’harratu – BoA / HALAH’THOR – BoA / Paimon - Goetia / Bethor - PME and Psionics Grimmoire

Second batch of names: (to be completed by April 14, 2013)

Ok! Here is the second pair of names. Financial boon and academic success. Classic money-magick type workings here.

1. Soundwave - acquire an investment for prosperity
    (approximate dates 4/8 - 4/11)

My task is “To acquire a investment within the next 3 months that will provide ongoing long term flow of wealth and prosperity”

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, magick squares, candle magick, etc. Remember that this help could come in the form of cash to gain the investment, or it could be a manipulation of the system such that the investment comes forth. Here are some suggestions for evocation: Lukorst (wealth) – KoF / Ghob (earth king - investment) – EE / Ant’harratu – BoA / HALAH’THOR – BoA / Paimon - Goetia / Bethor - PME and Psionics Grimmoire.

1. Frater Apotheosis - sharpening the mind/academics; manipulate grades
    (approximate dates 4/11 - 4/14)

"I need help with academics,

"I have been working with a lot of mercurial intelligences, and I think if anyone felt comfortable working with such spirits in any form, if they would be able to help me.

“My main things I want to focus on, are scholastic and test taking help for Chemistry and Mathematics. I am open to suggestions, I am open to help. I will even accept people who strive to do work that will help me pass the class with a good grade. I need to finish these so I can get the first of several degrees. Not only that, but I’m trying to sharpen my own mind and create, imaginative and intelligent solutions to the problems I face. I figured this would be the best route to that, but I’m willing to get whatever I can in terms of passing the classes and receiving a mental bonus from the help given to me.”

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, magick squares, candle magick, etc. Remember that this help could come in the form of tutelage in the subjects, sharpening of mental abilities, or manipulating the system so he is seen in the best light and/or the grades themselves are favorable. Entities include Mercurial intelligences, Paralda (mental acuity - EE), spirits that help in teaching/learning, spirits such as King Paimon (goetia) which are adept at manipulating.

If everyone can “like” this post, it would give me an idea of how many people are paying attention and/or are caught up to this point. Thanks!

THIRD batch of names: (to be completed by April 21, 2013)

On to the third batch of names. A guidance spell and a prosperity spell! One is to gain access to enhanced spiritual perception, the other is a general improvement of prosperity.

1. Malice - opening of spiritual perception (auras/energy/chakras /visions)
    (approximate dates 4/15 - 4/18)

“The workings are to aid the current project of developing aura sight, with the greater goal of opening spiritual perception - including but not limited to auras, energy, chakras, visions, and the visible manifestation of entities through evocation and scrying.”

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, sigil magick, candle magick, etc. Remember that this help could come in the form of tutelage in the skills, or a general sharpening of these abilities. Suggested entities include: Paralda (air king) – EE / Gabriel - EE (and other sources) / Sastan (seership) – KoF / Baltator (sight) – KoF / Mepsitahl - Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos ( link )

1. DarkestKnight - general current of success and prosperity
    (approximate dates 4/18 - 4/21)

"my entire life needs an overhaul, and I’m wondering if it is possible to ask for a general current of success and prosperity to be sent my way, rather than just a lump sum of money or a job. While both those are needed, I feel I need a boost in some intangibles to smooth over some bumps and, to make things in my life go a little more my way. "

You may use whatever means you feel best suited to the task - evocation, magick squares, candle magick, etc. He seeks a general current of prosperity to make this happen, so the workings I leave up to you to figure out. Here are some suggestions for evocation: Lukorst (wealth) – KoF / Ghob (earth king - investment) – EE / Ant’harratu – BoA / HALAH’THOR – BoA / Paimon - Goetia / Bethor - PME and Psionics Grimmoire.

Last batch of names: (to be completed by April 30, 2013)

Last batch! Two guidance spells! One to gain a guidance toward a new career, the other to find a person to be that guide.

1. HedoNNN - clear guidance toward fulfilling new career
    (approximate dates 4/22 - 4/25)

“As I am leaving my actual job, it is my intent to be clearly and smoothly guided toward exciting and positive ways to make good money.”

[Details in the post below, and I will send Name/Pictures/etc. to those in this working group, and any in the other group who request it and would like to help]

He is happy to have any type of entities used toward this task, so pick your favorite for the task. Here are some suggestions for evocation: Lukorst (wealth) – KoF / Ghob (earth king - investment) – EE / Ant’harratu – BoA / HALAH’THOR – BoA / Paimon - Goetia / Bethor - PME and Psionics Grimmoire.

1. X - seeking a magickal teacher/mentor and friend
    (approximate dates 4/25 - 4/30)

“I want an experienced magician as a friend And a Teacher.”

So, entities and workings should be tailored toward those that will bring both friendship and guidance. Entities who hold keys to initiation, such as Gabriel, Lucifuge, or Michael (EE), Martal (KoF) - could all be useful. Those which bring friendship could also be useful, such as Saspu (KoF).

Here are the details for HedoNNN’s working:

[quote=“HedoNNN”]As I am leaving my actual job, it is my intent to be clearly and smoothly guided toward exciting and positive ways to make good money.

I’m a salaried webdesigner actually and I would love to work for myself as a life coach, I have abilities for it but no formation at all.
I want to feel ALIVE and creative everyday, to travel frequently, to connect with interesting and motivated people, helping them achieving their goals as they help me achieving mines, earning more and more money toward a wealth well deserved.

I’ll be unemployed in one month or so and still have no definite plan. However I feel personnaly really confident. I’ll follow my intuition and I’m open to receive help from everywhere to find the best path for my new businesses.

If asked I don’t care which method our fellow Magicians would use: angelic, demonic, candle or whatever… this is a great opportunity for everyone to practice what they are already drawn to.

If visualization is needed: “I’m a (handsome I think :wink: ) caucasian french-italian guy in his early 30’s. Short dark hair and short beard, hazel eyes. Actually going from a little bit fat to muscular. [birthdate in private message] I’m Taurus-Sagittarus.”[/quote]

… And that’s it! Another round of workings nearing completion!

If you have any closing rituals you would like to do, such as thanking your entities, finishing any two-part rituals, etc. then you should do them soon as well.