Fusion of physical and astral bodies

can we through intense meditation fuse the astral and physical bodies,so that the physical body starts possessing astral body qualities?

Yes, but the concept is primarily that the “physical” body was never physical to begin with.

would u pkease explain velotak

It’s a Castaneda concept, that everything is energy before matter and especially us, as luminous beings, are as pliable as light itself. This is demonstrated to Castaneda through seemingly impossible feats, such as flying, teleportation, doubles, physical clones, etc.

It’s a Castaneda concept, that everything is energy before matter and especially us, as luminous beings, are as pliable as light itself. This is demonstrated to Castaneda through seemingly impossible feats, such as flying, teleportation, doubles, physical clones, etc.[/quote]

If one needs to discuss the ability to bring ones body into the astrals, where should I go look for answers -am I right in assuming a spirit such as Chassan, who teaches the physical manifestations of elemental air might be the way to go?

As said above, Castaneda is the way to go, as often the only thing strong enough to pull you that far- is yourself.

Yes it is possible i done it a few times but i would not say its a fusion more like the astral becomes the main body and you barely feel the physical body. It may be because of alien visitation that caused it since they where not in the physical plane it had some temporary effect on me.