Fusing spiritual essence to gain higher power

Hello. Just a while ago I performed a ritual to fuse Gatekeeper Belial’s essence with mine through a sort of “blood bath”. I told him I wanted it to be like the energy is one and the same.

The ritual: NOTE: DO NOT PERFORM THIS IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CO-EXIST WITH THE SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES!!

I ran a cold bath so I wouldn’t overheat when the energy fuses. Turned off the light, lit 2 candles and turned on some dark and creepy piano to help me meditate. I evoked Belial and he agreed to infuse his energy with mine. I pricked myself at least 40 times up and down my arms and legs. He said the blood will empower the ritual and he could push his energy through the wounds. He also said that you should use the energetic triangle to also empower this process. I asked him what that was and he said the 3 common gateways create a powerful base for manifestation. These you should know by now. Fire, water, and blood.

When he started pushing the energy through I saw steam rise from the base and enter my wounds. 5 seconds after it entered my wounds I felt an almost impossible amount of energy. I almost felt like I was going to explode.

After I calmed down and meditated on the new energy I was emminating I asked him to show me his gateway. 4 sigils appeared in the 4 cardinal directions. He told me to get up out of the tub and walk through each one. Enter in the circle via the one closest, walk through the north seal, allow both energies to culminate, step back in and repeat for east then west.

This has got to be the most insane ritual i’ve ever done. Now, this doesn’t mean I have knowledge of everything he knows, and as such I will have to continue studying under him to learn the rites and rituals that he knows.

5 Likes