Funny or cute experiences with spirits?

Have you had an experience with a spirit where they said or did something cute or funny? Let’s share some heartwarming stories :blush:

4 Likes

I would not necessarily call this “funny” (unless he/she has a sense of humor) or even cute, but I would like to share a story.

I took a bell to the forest a few weeks ago hoping to attract a familiar spirit to partner with. I completed my ritual, waited for a couple of nights. The second night after, a being came to me and revealed himself in the form of a ram. I was searching an antique mall for a small vessel/object for him to reside in, and I eventually came across a small ram figurine with blue eyes. On both sides of the figurine, in scrabble blocks nonetheless, were written the words “ENCHANTED” and “BELIEVE”.

3 Likes

I’ve had quite a lot. That’s why at times I’m hesitant to share it with others, because they might think, “Boi, you really sure you’re interacting with them?” :sweat_smile: But here’s the most recent one:

Decided to ask via cards why Belial kept popping up all of a sudden when I’m currently invested in another spirit. Felt the strange need to play all my BLACKPINK (a famous Korean girl group )songs on shuffle when I began reading on him. Mind you, all the spirits I’ve encountered either hated K-Pop, preferred indie folk/calmer, quieter music or no music at all. I’m not the biggest BLACKPINK fan either, so I was surprised I was dancing and singing along to BLACKPINK, all hyper, while reading on him. After the reading, it just dawned on me, “Does… does Belial actually LIKE BLACKPINK?” Swear I could feel laughter as an answer. Was also reminded that someone on here mentioned him liking, “Baby Shark”. :joy:

After a week, I remembered the incident again, brought it up with him for confirmation and asked. Tested the answers via pendulum.

Me: “Belial, do you really like BLACKPINK?”

pendulum swings in a definitive YES direction

Me: “Um, okay. So, um, is it okay if I ask you who is your favorite BP member?” says each of their names and waits for his answer

pendulum swings in a strong circular YES when I said Jisoo :joy:
pendulum swings in a sort of MAYBE/KIND OF with Rose :joy:
(the pendulum swung in definite NOs with the two other members)

Also asked him which is his favorite song from them. And the pendulum swung the hardest YES with “BOOMBAYAH”. Along with extreme warmth on my hand and the pendulum. And ofc, felt that trademark laughter again. :joy::sob:

4 Likes