scorpion (Belial much?)

Variants of Beelzebub -

Baalzeboul = 103 =

Age of Pan
Alphabet
Ardhanarisvara
Cipher
Dhurjati
E.A. Crowley (A for Alexander, birth name)
Mahatantra
Man and Woman
Phosphoros

Beelzebub = 162 =

Above the Abyss
Circling Code (goo.gl/DVnF9A)
cerebellum
Angels of Heaven
Completion (4 of wands)
I have the Knack
Oh what a feeling
midnight sun

Baelzebub = 138 =

As above, so below
Rabbit Hole
One world order
Angel of Death
Bite Me
Brutality
broken wing
Demeter
Have a nice day
Nephilim
Middle East
profundum
The Red Cross
Valentine
vengeance
We Will Rock You

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:3596”]My own full name and that of some of my friends & family, I could write some of the results off as confirmation bias, however it got very interesting when I entered some of the names I was given during my past 4 months of intense work for various entities, new and old, and the results for them seemed a lot less like the ramblings of an idiot, and a whole lot more accurate.

So yeah… though I had to read this thread twice to get past “beastiality” without cackling, and I couldn’t get it to look up “Lady Eva” however I derived the numbers 1131 (wouldn’t give a result) 420 & 70 for that from this site: [url=http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Lady+Eva]lady evaurl value in Gematria is 1431

Both are quite funny! No bestiality, but 70 gives “a black god” and “psycho,” and 420’s just weird.[/quote]

Interesting that our nicknames (not this one, but the one i use usually) gives exact same numbers in english and simple gematria, but totally different in Jewish :open_mouth:

Also the name you told me through the angelic contact written in that gematrix gives me a town name that is very near me… well actually this town used to be part of it.

OK I know this is an ooooold thread, but this is just too interesting not to share!

A few days ago I saw someone on here mention that they looked up their Godname on the Gematrix calculator and the very first correspondence that popped up was their actual birth name. I remember having seen this thread before so I decided to check out the calculator last night, and the results were just FREAKY!

Right so the correspondences for my surname include, amongst others:

Belial (!)
Abaddon (!)
Akasha (my username- wtf)
The anglicized version of my ex’s name
One of my best friends surnames

Correspondences for my first name includes the word ‘asha’, which is kinda weird as that’s the specific word Black Flame was freaking out about a week or two ago.

Then my full name (name and surname together- leaving out my middle name) is 70 and 420- exactly like Lady Eva’s, only difference is the Jewish number is 131rather than 1131 (which is still eerily similar).

My full name including my middle name is also just bloody weird.

Hahaha guys this is so freaky!

I’ve never actually used this type of gematria, I’m used to the type on gematrix.org (Lady Eva linked it in this thread).

I have to say, I didn’t expect entities I work with to show up in my name.

Interesting.

558 =
saturn
bahzozo
vishnu
cthulhu
nazareth
fiat lux
angel gabriel
seven
elenin daath
i am pleidian
golden fleece
armilus
fifteen
tao anatta
eat my hat (i find that funny)

well my name wasn’t very specific but i guess you can’t expect much when just about anyone can add words into it

also when i tried to summon a succubus i got a name, that name has a link to “ama Lilith”, thats one way to tell me i’m not just bullshitting myself.

also has a link to the name Anastasia(50 shades),buggery and tantric…hue

not that being a Satanic Whore is a bad thing but they just come across as so condemning lol

I tried Lady Evas one and I got some entities names and more satanic and hell stuff… a brief mention of debauchery but not too bad…

on one of them it said it was the name of the anitchrist but also that I was a God lol that was for my first name…

Lucifer, goat of mendez, family from hell etc. even my magical name said tell her the truth, can you feel it, hell for you, black sheep of the family, demonic spiritualism, lord of the flies, music of the spheres, turn them to blood, personification of death, the gate of existence, like evil god, Pat Robertson condemned ( lol ), dc antichrist mmxiii ad… and my magical name is fluffy kinda lol

yeah… the more I look up my stuff the more creepy it gets…

I think its just heavily influenced by christianity, but Im sure there are seeds of truth in there.

AWAKENING BRINGS - LIFE

ANSWER TO ALL OF - MANKINDS - WOES
COME, THY WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"! (AS ABOVE SO BELOW). BUT FIRST, GODS DAY OF WRATH------ARMAGEDDON, then THE SECOND COMING

BATTLE WITH - THE DRAGON

BINDING THE - LIBERALS*BEAUTY & FOUNDATION.

Children of the darkness

DAUGHTER OF – THE REAL - SUN

deify my self-image

I HEARD - THE LIGHT - SPEAK

neither neither. Austin Osman Spare’s principle,…

Numbers are the key - wink

Numerical Pattern - Done By A Creative Designer

Prime Minister - title for head leader

speaking in tongues

SPIRIT of A - PRIEST*

SUNWISE UPRIGHT - WINS THE FINAL CONCLUSION OF ALL DECISIONS AND CHOICES ^ THE EVERLASTING GLORY OF 118 ^ DOUBLE GOLD

superintendent - a person who directs and manages an organization; a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector

The COMPANY of HEAVEN**THE CONQUERING LION TOTEM AND PROTECTOR OF SUNWISE UPRIGHT ^ SHIELD OF 118

THE TRUMPET BLAST - "DEPICTED IN THE NEW AEON, JUDGMENT CARD from the WORK ENTITLED: LIBER PENNAE ULTIM-ATUM, ANNOUNCES DOOM FOR “THELEMA and THE SERPENT CIRCLE and RELEASES THE TAIL OF THE SERPENT”!

Time for the yield!

UTTERMOST DELIGHT* “AWAKENING BRINGS – LIFE”! Refer to #60 #60 for “AWAKENING”!!!

YOUR LOVE HAS JUST - BEGUN

Personally I’m more worried about some people’s evident love of caps lock, than their belief in zombie carpenters…

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you ritualistically cannibalize him and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can removed an evil force from you soul that is present in humanity because some rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.