Fun With Numbers

I’ve been having fun playing with QE6 since I read about it in The Secret Rituals of the Men in Black (quick one-day read that is definitely recommended).

[url=http://mysticalinternet.com/gemx/lookup.php?system=naeq]Mysticalnet Web Gematria Server

Thought other people might have fun thinking up things to plug in. The number of suggestive/relevant hits you get is actually pretty striking.

E. A. KOETTING = 163 =
Archangel Sandalphon
authoritarian
beastiality
Blackest Light
deception
disrepute
Don’t hit the wall
Faceless Undead
Fools Seek Death
familiarity
feminine
humiliating
imbecilic
incarcerate
Gateway to Yahweh
Rings of Saturn (“Saturn is the throne of God”)
Northern Dragon
The Kingly Man
Pentecost

SULTITAN ITAN = 172 =
Glory and Victory
The Empress
Big Dipper
Chaos is Freedom
Hidden in his hand (that one made me shiver)
In the money
Intellectual
Look-Listen-Learn
non-judgemental
Pistis Sophia
shape shifter
soul of a priest
The Big Eye
The Silver Star
Vesica Piscis

Belial = 73 =
a curse
Adhyatma
adroit
asexual
Bacchus
Bahamaat
cast down
castes
Chiron
court (Belial = COURT!)
crossroads
damned
demon
djinn
England
Enkil
Eric
giant
Iblis
Inguz (rune)
puella (har)
twink (double har)
Pit
Ra-Hoor-Khu
Saturn
Seraph
solar abyss
Vishnu

2014 =

THE FALL OF - THE GREAT EQUINOX - WHEN - HRUMACHIS - SHALL ARISE AND THE DOUBLE WANDED ONE - ASSUME MY THRONE AND PLACE - ANOTHER KING SHALL REIGN - AND BLESSING - NO LONGER BE POURED TO - THE HAWKHEADED MYSTICAL LORD

from commentary linked below, “another divinely inspired prophet will announce the birth of the new aeon, another great sacrifice of life will accompany the birth of a new age…”

[url=http://books.google.com/books?id=aBnWEK3wL-gC&pg=PA88&lpg=PA88&dq=THE+FALL+OF±+THE+GREAT+EQUINOX±+WHEN±+HRUMACHIS±+SHALL+ARISE&source=bl&ots=TOib6cSImy&sig=IdhLeVedGs2X-NVnVqwy2UetlTU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=PfCsU4zyApGbqAaIrIGoDg&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=THE%20FALL%20OF%20-%20THE%20GREAT%20EQUINOX%20-%20WHEN%20-%20HRUMACHIS%20-%20SHALL%20ARISE&f=false]A Comment on the Verses of the Book of Law - Google Books

AZI DAHAKA = 54 =
horror
Buddha
Corona
Dhisana
Kishar
Litha
Moloch
Set
snake
yellow

UNITED STATES = 193 =
Astrum Agentum
constrictive
disintegrate
entertained
IT IS FINISHED
learn to invert
Not much time
Open your eyes
Rest in Peace
This is nonsense
You wouldn’t wake up
The Twin Towers

Baphomet = 128 =
Age of Isis
Crowned Child
Cyril Grey
egregore
Emperor (see Thoth card)
English Qabala
Freemason
global warming
Metatron
Manhattan
He has arrived
occultist
Prophecy
Red Knight
Scarlet Woman
Shemhamforash
The Beast
The Dragon God
transsexual
wickedness

Wow, this just makes my day. So much unnerving correctness in this. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

You guys should jump in with this and see what you find. There’s also some weird shit going on with the site - certain numbers are deliberately blocked. I thought it was a glitch at first. I can’t look up my name or Lucifer (110) for example, or several names I’ve received that aren’t in grimoires. But you can cheat a little and try adding values for bloat words like “The” or “and.” Mammon (85) is also blocked. And Amaymon (80), but I tricked’em and got Maymon (79) to work.

I couldn’t get anything good for Lucifer - 110, but…

55 = East, Abaddon, Samael, Woden, Ptah, Thalia - assault, deadly, full war, Iraq, lies, ravish, ransack, gore

Phosphorus = 120 = Dominions, Fallen Angels, Fire-Blood, Black Sabbath, Our Father, Ra Hoor Khuit, Rebirth, Seal the Deal, world peace

Satan = 45 = Azazel, Horus, I AM, Xhul, Apollo, Diana, Algiz (rune), dharma, QBLH

Maymon = 79 = Babylon, ABRAHADABRA,

also interesting…

North = 61 = Amen, gate, Ganesha, sodomy (think root chakra, and how crazy is it that gate = Ganesha?)

My own full name and that of some of my friends & family, I could write some of the results off as confirmation bias, however it got very interesting when I entered some of the names I was given during my past 4 months of intense work for various entities, new and old, and the results for them seemed a lot less like the ramblings of an idiot, and a whole lot more accurate.

So yeah… though I had to read this thread twice to get past “beastiality” without cackling, and I couldn’t get it to look up “Lady Eva” however I derived the numbers 1131 (wouldn’t give a result) 420 & 70 for that from this site: [url=http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Lady+Eva]lady evaurl value in Gematria is 1431

Both are quite funny! No bestiality, but 70 gives “a black god” and “psycho,” and 420’s just weird.

The list was far too long so I picked the one’s that stuck out or called to me.

The Wandering Fool=1325

jesus god incarnate

the babalon working

cause its all for you

the scarecrow

dont keep a dog and bark yourself

all those nights on this hard chair made me stiff

wheel of tarot

remorseless psychopath

hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell hell

victorias secret

the word of hecate

the infernal laws

i seek answers

the light of a frozen sun

gods loved sex

taste my death ray

become a living god = 219

*PUSHING --YAHWEHS – ORDER
I am your disciple
like moths to a flame
The New Jerusalem
Your Cloned Lineage

Yeah, yeah, so much for the left-hand-path. EA’s true purpose has been revealed.

This guy is either yoo smart or too nuts. Some descriptions are just "*” or /, maybe its worthy a soul dive into it… But yeah, got nice and surprisingly full of sense stuff from what I researched.

It was too funny to leave off. As you can see from that site you linked to, Gematria results are usually a lot more stupid. What makes this system crazy is how well it maps spirit names and full proper names. That’s what the book I mentioned went into that made me interested - a lot of people started realizing that you could decode names and words from channelled texts and paranormal/UFO encounters in the first half of the 20th century. I DEFINITELY recommend you plug in names of any “unlisted” spirits you know. Those and what I managed to glean from my own full name were the most impressive.

It’s not one guy. There’s a user-contributed dictionary. As you can see, some Christian spammed the place. I don’t even read the descriptions unless it’s a word I don’t recognize.

It’s not one guy. There’s a user-contributed dictionary. As you can see, some Christian spammed the place. I don’t even read the descriptions unless it’s a word I don’t recognize.[/quote]

Ohh, I get it now. Thats why you cad add words to the dictionary… Cool!

Gematria is such a fascinating form of divination. (I classify it as such because it reveals information previously concealed) Personally I also augment the words associated with names by looking through a book on Gematria I have and seeing what the numbers of the name, when broken down in different ways, result in.

For example, Metatron equates to either 406, 636, or 106 if you go back and use the link Lady Eva posted. In order, this is what Metatron associates with that I found relevant.

406: Fifth Dimension, Pole Star, Pieces of all Beliefs, Harbringer of Death, Means to an End, Materia Prima, Big Mouth

636: Prophecy, Infinity, Divine Plan, Identity, Pole Star, The Kingdom, Inheritance, Double Agent (?!)

106: Prophecy, Infinity, Divine Plan, Identity, Trailblaze, Artists

Interesting things coming out there. What on earth could “double agent” possibly mean?

@Arcanist

Probably that he serves also to an Infernal purpose or something like that.

Either that or he’s actively trying to screw over the Demiurge. That would fit with what I’ve been told by different angels and archangels.

Hmmm, this is interesting… Metatron as the next Lucifer, or maybe he’s actually a facet of Lucifer…

Nah, not the same entity as Lucifer, or going to be the next Lucifer. I’m more of the opinion that he quite strongly disagrees with the Demiurge and the Archons and instead of serving them, prefers to “serve the realm” as it were.

In fact, most of the angels and archangels I’ve talked to strongly dislike the Archons and the Demiurge, but don’t exactly agree with the form of rebellion Lucifer and co used.

So…what exactly is this mechanism and its purpose? Some freaky stuff going on here, almost as if my recent life’s events have been listed out. I googled sabaechit, and sure enough the guy exists and has a magickal blog. TONS of references to the book of revelations, and the talk of Crowley being resurrected was interesting for sure.

I had a very long list, both with my real name or my name here, with a lot of mention of white crows, or crows in general, ill show some of the more interesting ones.

TheLotusEater - 195
*TO THE SUMMIT * “AD ALTA”! “WITH THE MYSTI CAL WHITE CROW”! Refer to # 35 “CROW” for INSIGHTTT

+HARMAGEDON + SCORPIO *" BEWARE"! Rev 16:13-16 11;18 19:11-21

sabaechit A Frater in Denver, Colorado (not the beagle tho)

all gods are vampires

All you saw of me was a shape

ALLLEVELSJOINFORCHAD SO THAT TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF MAY BE KNOWN IN TOTAL AND THE HIGHER WILL MADE MANIFEST IN 2008 AND BEYOND ^ MAY THE WHOLE HEALING COMMENCE AT ONCE WITH STRENGTH AS THE FOUNDATION AND SUCCESS ON EVERY LEVEL AS THE OUTCOME ^ GOLD FOR 118

CHADCALEOSTANDSTRONG WITH THE MOST HIGH AS HIS FOUNDATION AND CLEAR VISION AS HIS GUIDE IN 2008 AND BEYOND ON ALL LEVELS AND IN ALL WAYS ^^^ 118 UNCHAINED FOR ALL TIME

CHADUNLOCKSTHECODE IN 2008 AND BEYOND

CHADWARMARROWERECT SO MOTE IT BE IN 2008 AND BEYOND

NO ESCAPE * IS THERE FROM “THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF THE CHRIST. WE WILL ALL STAND BEFORE IT, INCLUDING ALEISTER CROWLEY WHO WILL BE RESURRECTED OUT OF, CREMATION by THE CHRIST”! (THIS IS DEPICTED IN THE TRADITIONAL JUDGMENT CARD (RIDER WAITE) Refer to # 234 for INSIGHTTT and # 60 for “AWAKENING”!

Heart of the Dragon It beats as thunder

Power Training Training to increase ones power.

The Five phases A term used in Chines Five element Philosphy, Ie Earth Wood Metal Water Fire

Toilet Paper what would we do without it?

I was skeptical, but the results for my full name were…specific. Very. 0.o

But why does it have to be math…?!

I find that Gematria is the strongest when it comes to names. Words are mutable- they can change, they can shift, but a name is not so easily changed. Whether it’s a name you chose for yourself or a name that was chosen for you, it’s the same thing- something that marks you out as different from everyone else. That’s why I think using names gets such specific results.

My name equaled 100:

YESHUA
body and soul
cosmogony
Tetragrammaton
Macrocosm
Marvelous
solar power
Son of mary
The Aeon
undying
Yeheshuah (again)

[url=http://www.hadeanpress.com/english-qaballa/eq-warengine/]http://www.hadeanpress.com/english-qaballa/eq-warengine/[/url]