Fun Intense ritual

I did a ritual for a client for flipping her entire life around in ever way imaginable. I evoked the following spirits (not all at once lol):

my familiars
the 9 demonic gatekeepers
Loki
Fenrir (with the power of the nordic runes)
Leviathan
Satalos
Shemyaza
Ant’harratu

On top of that I did a mini-deification rite J.S. Garrett style for strength and healing.

It was a hell of a ritual. First ritual after replacing my chakras and it feels different. I no longer feel the energy in my gut, but my heart now.

3 Likes

Nice. Was the ritual stronger?

I used an entire bottle of original dragons blood and about half of a cup of my own blood and a cup of bats blood as well.

1 Like

And he used his blood for that purpose? to flip that client’s life but to what polarity?

1 Like

The positive polarity. I want the client to live a perfect life.

1 Like

What you did then was a transfer of your virtue, luck, openness and openness to the energetic condition in which your client was, by the use of his blood … but … before he had to have turned, turned and banished your turbid condition on an energetic level because if you did not do it you will be screwed by that density since I bind your essence without first banishing it to the client, this practice is widely used in cross-spiritualism. Vudu, paleria, Afro-Cuban santeria and other aspects, as long as it is done in the previous steps mentioned so as not to have a reflux of the negativity and condition of the patient in the conjugator’s energetic field

I used my own blood, not hers.

What you did then was a transfer of your virtue, luck, openness and openness to the energetic condition in which your client was, by the use of his blood … but … before he had to have turned, turned and banished her turbid condition at the energetic level in which she was, because if she did not do it, you will be screwed by that density since I bind her essence without first banishing her in the client, this practice is widely used in cross-spiritualism. Vudu, paleria, Afro-Cuban santeria and other aspects, as long as it is done in the previous steps mentioned so as not to have a reflux of the negativity and condition of the patient in the conjugator’s energetic field

1 Like