Full Protection Against Evil

Salutes!
If I’m going to do the courses and start my path on Demonic Evokation, I’m thinking about do not let ANY demon, energy or everything get inside my house and “touch” my family. So I’ll be needing some protection magicks and talismans. Where do I get these?

[quote=“Shangzi, post:1, topic:3399”]Salutes!
If I’m going to do the courses and start my path on Demonic Evokation, I’m thinking about do not let ANY demon, energy or everything get inside my house and “touch” my family. So I’ll be needing some protection magicks and talismans. Where do I get these?[/quote]

I could make you something if you want, it wouldn’t be for free though. Also if you don’t want the demons energy touching your house I assume your going to evoke it somewhere outside?

E.A. recommends that you can just work with the angels if you do not want to work with demonic entities.

There is a section on the forum dedicated to healing and self defense. Also check out the newsletters, E.A. has covered these topics. The link is on the bottom of the site there.

Well, It’s not that I don’t want to work with demons and personaly I hate angels and any So-Called “God’s Sent” entities because they’re the REAL SHITHEADS.

It’s just I want that the things that I- emphasys on the I- do stay to ME and none “collateral damage” goes to my family and relateds.

And yes, I do all non-white magick outside my house.

[quote=“Shangzi, post:4, topic:3399”]Well, It’s not that I don’t want to work with demons and personaly I hate angels and any So-Called “God’s Sent” entities because they’re the REAL SHITHEADS.

It’s just I want that the things that I- emphasys on the I- do stay to ME and none “collateral damage” goes to my family and relateds.

And yes, I do all non-white magick outside my house.[/quote]

you won’t make it far like this…

[quote=“Shangzi, post:4, topic:3399”]Well, It’s not that I don’t want to work with demons and personaly I hate angels and any So-Called “God’s Sent” entities because they’re the REAL SHITHEADS.

And yes, I do all non-white magick outside my house.[/quote]

Incorrect my friend. Angels are not YHVH’s pee-ons. They are all entities that have existed just as long as demons. My patron answers to no one but himself. Many of them existed before Egypt. As far as the thought that angels and demons are at war. This is also incorrect. Its like this… Some coworkers do not like working with other co workers… but they do it. Just because you call on an angel like Samael and then evoke say Belial. This doesn’t mean they are BOTH going to be nice. They are both the same in different aspects. In fact alot of them are also gods. Reworked and stolen from ancient traditions.

Angels and demons are sort of the same thing but wired a little differently.

Just do banishing’s until you feel safe if you are worried about it.

Raphael worked with me to heal something, and I fucked a demon, ffs!

Apologies for my crudeness there, but I’m challenging the ignorance that’s born of human dogma, when in fact the spiritual reality is, at least in my experience, very different. :slight_smile:

That divisiveness is, IMO, a tool of whatever nasty pathetic forces have caused monotheism (in the sinister “I’ll kill you if you don’t surrender any kind of power you may have, and only worship my OneTrueGod™ and His special prophets” form) and is a big fat lie.

Raphael’s extremely cool and while I haven’t worked much with any of the others yet, if he’ll help me (and remember: even if I’m just some delusional nutjob, my spiritual offences - which go way beyond just the recent demon thing - by conventional standards are still as great) then he’s in no way a shallow channel for oppressive forces.

To only work with one type of entity is to leave power getting dusty on the shelf, so to speak: I made this mistake in my “love & light” days, and the changes I’ve experienced since overcoming all those barriers have been profoundly empowering.

Btw you might want to ponder that the angelic Enochian language’s word for “I” (meaning oneself) is “ol” - and the “el” that ends almost all angelic names, and the relationship of angels to the forces of nature, and the unfolding of things according to set laws laid down by survival needs, and probability, are things to consider. I have my own theories there and I’m not going to shove them onto your thread, but I’m just raising them as ideas to consider. :slight_smile:

Good luck with whatever you do!