Full 'pink' moon

Anyone doing anything special tonight? The moon looks beautiful and the energy is fantastic. :purple_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

I live in India and I missed it😔

I was just about to ask , what’s the significance of it , what can I do like manifest or let go of stuff anything like that

1 Like

4 Likes

Going to try evoke king Belial

2 Likes

full moon don’t get to me til tomorrow nite. since we on lockdown, there is not much to do. Even if no lockdown i don’t do much. haha. I think i’ll put some demon rings out in the window to charge up.

It’s actually a great time to charge up stuff with the power of the moon. Or cast spells for a booster.

1 Like

Looks like it already hit my area yesterday , I’ve been feeling way more energized mentally , like I can manifest easier , super clear visualizations , def gonna enhance my astrology knowledge for manifesting

2 Likes

U can go to the roof and do some energy practices to absorb the feminine moon energy. =oP

2 Likes

Wait I’m an idiot , it was at around 10ish on the 7th so a couple hours ago , I can’t go outside it’s storming , but I feel way more peaceful

yes u can. wash your sins away with the wind and rain. hehe. :wind_face: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: john wick have no fear. He kick ass. lol THey stop production on john wick 4 in san fran cuz of the virus. lol same with venom 2.

1 Like

I did a thing, the bearing of the moon had nothing to do with it, but I did a thing.

It will however be interesting for my dreams tonight.

3 Likes

It’s incredibly bright. And lovely. =) I’d charge my crystals in it. Aaaannddd… Maybe try to soul Travel…again…

4 Likes

Funny you say that , I’ve been remembering my dreams for the first time In years , feels good

ask gaap for help. he teach astral projection. I know u been wanting to learn that from your past post. maybe learn some tai chi or energy practices to balance energy self out. Also its’ said it’s easier to do if your have unconditional love for self so do stuff that make you love yourself unconditionally or some kind of soul activity or soul searching. :man_shrugging: Your guess is as good as mine in this area of how to do it. clueless. lol

1 Like

did the activating precog dream seal of king solomon and lately i too been remembering dreams a bit. lol 5th seal of moon i think.

1 Like

This moon is also called Death moon. That’s because all the plants have started to form their new buds and up till now there still was (a small) chance of freezing.
Crops that survived this moon will grow big and strong.
This name of course is also significant for this Friday, the day of the Crucifixion.

Kinda, but not entirely, related to stuff I plan to do tonight.

4 Likes

Stayed up to see this beautiful experience, only to deal with overcast and fog.

Usually I get very clear and (sometimes) awesome dreams during a full moon :full_moon:
This time was no exception

I’m guessing any rites will me empowered under this full moon. Give it a shot

No Dreams or soul Travel for me. If I cannot harness the power of a full pink Moon I’m useless lol. I’ll try again tonight. Maybe something simplier.