Full moon. Technical error on viewing purchased course videos - "invalid format"

Thank you…I am new to the discussion board. How to watch video… For harvest rites… What program do I need to down load on my computer. I have Foxfire as a search engine and it’s Microsoft if that helps.Covenant of Lucifer is the one I am into watching It says invalid format when I tried to download thank you for your time

1 Like

First of all

handIntro

Second I’m not sure what are you trying to do… You want to watch an online video, in youtube for example? You want to donwload a video from some site? And if yes what site and how you’re trying to download it?

In any case you will need a player to watch the video, I’d recommend VLC media player.

3 Likes

This one just for you…

3 Likes

Trying to be serious here! :joy:

3 Likes

Still bitchslapping people in astral realm :wink:
Ooooh kinky :grin:
I deserve some spanking to be honest but don’t go overboard with me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Forever and ever! :rofl:

2 Likes

Serious? With us?? Not a chance. :wink: :wink: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Morgana, are you saying you bought the Lucifer-Amaymon course?

To find it, go back to the www.becomealivinggod.com site (not the one with .forum. In the url) and sign in.
Your orders should automatically come up. If not, click your name at top right.
You should be able to stream it and watch in your browser. If you are having technical issues you miight need to submit a help request - there’s a form for that here

Welcome, good luck and have fun!

1 Like

Yes I bought it. My browser will not play it says wrong format…and I have also sent request too the help site… Three requests for help…

Which browser are you using? Have you tried updating it or downloading the latest version of a different browser like Chrome or Firefox?

I use a program called ultra file opener. Google it Its like 29 bucks and opens 500 different file types. Download it, including the video openers. I have to open all sorts of random audio and video files in my daily life and I use this program. Food for thought. I can’t guarantee it will solve your issue but it is what I would do.

I just realised what this was actually about - you get the video of the ritual performed on the full moon.
This post was started before the full moon, so the ritual would not have been done yet.

Hopefully you can reach it now the full moon has passed, give or take some editing time.

2 Likes

There were instructions to be viewed before the 24 for study… But, I will try to upload instructions again…ty for your time

Watched videos and uploaded the instructions… Will do evocation after collecting items. Ty

1 Like