Full moon rituals

Pls can anyone recommend any manifestation ritual for me during the full moon, i need big money for an upcoming project.

Luckily this full moon in Taurus deals with money and value! However, it’s an eclipse, which means the intention most effective is on the negative side, as in removing something.
You could switch up the intention for money to removing the blockages and obstacles that holds this money. Just like doors opener spells!

You can try this if you know the book!

5 Likes

Hey you think its a good day to evoke a Demon you’ve worked with before? I need to practice opening my Astral senses more. They’re already beginning to open, but it’s not nearly where I want them to be. Was thinking of Evoking Duke Dantalion tomorrow night, considering its a Friday and asking him to help me practice and help open my Astral senses.

3 Likes

Yes! This day has no issues with evocation. You may also find that the spirit is more active too!

You will get more of this eclipse when you focus on clearing sensory blockages than developing the senses! It’s just switching the intention to be removing things rather than gaining things.

I am not saying that the positive intentions wouldn’t work, I am saying the negative intentions would be more potent during eclipse because its dark.

3 Likes

Ok gotcha!! I’m going to switch it up. Thank you for your prompt response.

1 Like