Full Moon October 5

The next full moon will be on October 5th, 2017 and here are some neat associations to help you with your next full moon ritual.

This coming full moon is the Harvest Moon. The Harvest Moon is the full moon closest to the Autumn Equinox. Normally, it falls in September, but this year it’s in October.

It’s on a Thursday, Thursday is the day of Jupiter, so look here for the symbolism of Jupiter to help you create a ritual: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/jupiter-symbol-meanings.html

The Sun will be in Libra. The Sun in Libra: Characteristics and Meaning - Stars Like You Astrology

The Moon will be in Scorpio. Moon in Scorpio Characteristics and Personality Traits - Stars Like You

And Jupiter will be in Libra. Jupiter Transits Libra September 2016 to 2017 | Cafe Astrology .com

May all the abundance of the Divine be showered upon you!

14 Likes

Talk about synchronicity! I was just told to I should work with Jupiter.

Thank you for posting this!

1 Like

There’s also this cool tool I found last month. It generates sigils using the kamea of the planets.

7 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Final Bump, Full Moon tomorrow.

I am also planning on making these posts a regular occurance. Is there anything that you’d like to see different in future installments?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed no one documents stars and from my reading on you.

You’re very connected to the cosmos maybe do some cosmic posts like moon phases, star constellations and alignments.

Also planetary retrograde, I feel you’d be great at that type of thing.

1 Like

Got everything ready for a money spell, would it be more effective at sunrise or Jupiter hour in the evening?

2 Likes

Also optimal time for love spells etc… would be helpful as well in the future.

2 Likes